UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Awesome New MMA Gym In Alabama

11/16/10 2:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attn: Little Willie:

I am also starting to think you are lying about your manslaughter conviction.

I have used a few of the tools at disposal because of my line of work, and cannot find anything to back up this claim.

Please provide verifiable information that you did time for a manslaughter conviction. What state, what prison? these are easily verifiable and all you would have to do is tell me the state and the prison.

although I am about 95 percent certain you will provide neither...because you tell people you did time for manslaughter, when you probably did an overnight stay in county jail for a DUI.
11/16/10 3:37 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

little willy is claiming he was a big time dangorus criminal and did prison time for killing someone?

he "bragged" about this?

wtf...
11/16/10 3:56 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes...in like his first post he talked about doing prison time for manslaughter...I am literally becoming more and more certain he did 5 hours in the drunk tank.

I know a number of people who have done hard time. They don't talk about it, they don't brag about it, and they certainly dont post about it on the internet...but then again, they are not total pieces of shit and they realize it was because they were dumbasses that they got sent up in the first place.

11/16/10 5:54 PM
cb2sdavis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will first address the claim that I am a homosexual..............it's 2010, get serious!
I almost wrote, "come on guys", then I realized how quickly either Seth or freddy would reply with, "did you just say cum on guys?", LOL!!!!!!

Yeah I am definently gonna need some proof of the manslaughter charge. I bet what really happened was that he probably had to talk his way out of a ticket once, so that means prison time for manslaughter once you translate it into douche bag.
11/17/10 10:10 AM
Stranglehold26

Kudos to you Chris. it did not take you long to do the "wait a minute, I have to reword this phrase because these guys will twist my words around."
11/18/10 11:53 AM
Stranglehold26

Just when I thought this thread was about to retire and await its induction into the AL-UG Hall of Flame....Lil Willie decides to start advertising on Craigslist (no, not the personal ad he placed there seeking a boyfriend which I may or not have posted)

THIS!!!!

Throwdown Training with me Personal Trainer Jason Sanderson now has a few available spots for new clients, if you are interested in 1 on 1 or have a group up to 20 please contact me ASAP because these spots usually
fill up rather quickly.

Ask yourselves these few questions first if you are thinking about training with me.

Do you seem to always be lacking energy?
Do you always say "im fixing to start working out and get into shape" but something always seems to come up?
Have you tried every kind of diet there is and none of them work?
Do you currently have a gym membership and dont even use it?
Have you ever had a Personal Trainer but there workouts got boring and seemed to give you no results?

If you answered yes to any of all of these questions then I may be the perfect fit for you.

Now on a more serious note.

Do you have health issues? High Blood Pressure,Heart Disease,Depression?
Are you currently over weight?
Would you like to live a more healthy,longer,and more fulfilling life?

If you answered yes to any of these I may be the perfect fit for you.

Personal Training with me will be a mix of exercises and weight training that will probably be a new experience to you even if your a gym rat, the types of workouts you will do with me will be the same types of workouts
that PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES do to get into peak shape. Dont think that "OH I WONT BE ABLE TO DO THAT" because you can we will start off at your personal starting level and progress up to your maximum capability. Workouts with me will push you physically and once you get into some advanced stages even mentally, I will have you doing things you didnt even know existed as well as having you do things you didnt know you could do, your body is a tool and if you use it properly you will get the results your looking for. If you are not truly wanting to dedicate yourself and get into great shape then I am not the person for you I dont expect you to get into tip top shape over night but you do have to be willing to put in the work and progress at a decent rate, if not (and I know this isnt going to make sense to you from a business standpoint) but if you cant make progress properly and I dont think your in it to win it I will drop you as a client and I do it quite regularly, there are so many people that need the right person to change there life and for some I will be MR RIGHT and for some I will be MR WRONG but if you are really committed to changing your lifestyle and making it a healthier and more rewarding one than I cant wait to talk with you.

Now a little about me that may answer some of your questions. I am a real human being this is not some spam ad trying to sell you some other product. My name is Jason Sanderson and I live in Huntsville Al and have been training and competing for over 10yrs. I am an active MMA fighter and I am also the founder/Head Trainer of Hunstvilles Premier MMA FIGHT TEAM TEAM THROWDOWN I have about 20-30 athletes that I train to compete at a very high level. I also have a great group of 1 on 1 personal training clients that always keep me busy and I have unfortunately had to part ways with a few who were not really dedicated to changing there lives and I take peoples lives very seriously and I am serious about my job when it comes to peoples well being, So I have some available spots for the right people. I will provide not only Personal Training but Nutritional counseling as well. I do have an out of the box way of getting results some times but I will try anything with you as long as you get the result at the end so if you are ready to do some hard work let me know ASAP so we can get you started.

Now for the business end of it..........go to my website www.throwdowntraining.com and click on personal training and it will answer some of the cost questions for you. And show you how I am the most cost effective way to be personally trained.

Cost Per Session are normally $40 a session and routines usually are 3x weekly x4weeks is 12 sessions per month giving you a total of $480.00 monthly.
Now you can get in at a fraction of that cost.......12 sessions for $299 there is absolutely now way you can find what I provide for my full price (call around and check for yourselves) so this discounted rated is UNREAL in the personal training realm. Again if interested please contact me ASAP these spots will fill in quickly.

I provide the facility at 3306 Governors dr Huntsville AL.35805 Rocket City Gym this is not your typical fitness center it is a private combat sports gym and a great facility to workout in.

Jason Sanderson
256-326-4323 256-326-4323 YOU MAY ALSO ADD A SECOND PERSON FOR AN XTRA $99 TO WORK OUT WITH YOU
www.throwdowntraining.com

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2013014214

11/18/10 11:57 AM
Stranglehold26

LOL@ not being able to find this cheaper. Many MMA gyms offer personal training as part of the package for like 60-100 bucks a month.

Tommy Elliot at Spartan, who is actual in shape (no homo) runs the fighters, and any other member of the gym through the competition team workouts, meets them for offsite training, and is available all the time for strength and conditioning.

OR you could pay some out of shape dude 300 dollars a month to "take your life seriously".

WTF?
11/18/10 11:58 AM
Stranglehold26

sorry Little William, I forgot you are "looking lean and will send me pics"...so I guess you are not out of shape anymore....except for that pesky back of the neck fat.

What do you say to clients who come in wanting to lose weight who are actually already in better shape than you?
11/18/10 12:16 PM
gorillagrappling

Note to self. Never let this guy write any part of my marketing campaign. What a complete and total FAIL. The part that sticks out most is very very negative. "OH, I CAN NEVER DO THAT! Phone Post
11/18/10 1:08 PM
Stranglehold26

Guy can't even put two sentences together in english without completely butchering the spelling and grammar. It is actually almost impressive.
11/18/10 1:43 PM
gorillagrappling

You're correct. His English is much better than my Redneck. For that, I applaud him on being as effectively bilingual as he is. Phone Post
11/18/10 1:47 PM
Stranglehold26

Blazer, was little willie banned? Or has he just dick tucked out of the thread?
11/18/10 5:07 PM
BlazerinTraining

We should ad a Spartan Fitness Craigslist ad with all of our prices listed as well as the correct grammar and actually make it look like an inbred murderer didn't write it. We can post it right after he posts his but we can also list all of the qualifications and reasons a potential client would want to pick Spartan or some of Spartans friends over Throwdown.

Just a thought
11/19/10 12:18 AM
cb2sdavis

Thank god something else happened on this thread, I thought I was going to have to call Freddy a fag to keep this thread alive.

This was the funniest part........"I have about 20-30 athletes that I train to compete at a very high level."
Very high level, man that guy kills me.
11/19/10 12:37 AM
FCFBlazer

I haven't banned because it's just too funny and I'm probably a few days behind! Btw, I have a high level of posting!!! FCFBlazer - AL UG Forum LEGEND! Phone Post
11/19/10 6:45 AM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Now for the business end of it..........go to my website www.throwdowntraining.com and click on personal training and it will answer some of the cost questions for you. And show you how I am the most cost effective way to be personally trained. "

Now for the comedy part of this.......................................go get an edjumication and get learned on speekin and spelin. And then we wont have no questions on wather or not you a fukin rhetard.
11/19/10 9:59 AM
cb2sdavis

By the way freddy's a fag.
11/19/10 10:26 AM
mmaguy30

Edited: 11/19/10 10:25 AM
Calling a queer a fag is not cool.
11/19/10 11:05 AM
Stranglehold26

haha...you guys are hilarious.
11/19/10 12:01 PM
gorillagrappling

Dag. The things (one hand job) that qualify as "fag" nowadays. WTF? It was only twice. Phone Post
11/19/10 12:02 PM
gorillagrappling

Oh hell no. Just realized mma.tv is NOT blocked at work. It's on bitches. Phone Post
11/19/10 9:04 PM
cb2sdavis

gorillagrappling -  Dag. The things (one hand job) that qualify as "fag" nowadays. WTF? It was only twice. Phone Post

Hahahaha!!!
11/20/10 9:40 PM
gatorgar
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Throwback matchup...

Panda vs. Sanderson...... who takes it?

Remember, all that ground stuff is "just playin" to Panda.
11/20/10 10:44 PM
Stranglehold26

Team Sacrifice reference. THis thread is now complete. FYI: Panda by sub in whatever round he chooses.
11/21/10 9:46 AM
xander0303

This is better then reality TV!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.