UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> 5th degree BB in Vancouver

5/11/11 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The_Canadianator
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously would like to pee in his butt. What a big bag of assholes.
5/11/11 6:28 PM
croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's still lurking the site. He just favorited a recent thread on the UG called, "I am Throwing A Benefit Concert For Japan, 5/26".
5/12/11 4:04 PM
Jolo5309
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/12/11 4:07 PM
I am not a martial artist, but I have met Tim

Tim was working as a salesman for Shaw Cable in Saskatoon in the early '90s and he used to come into my store. He is a smooth talker, and can lay patter down like nobody's business, but you don't care about that.

Here are some of the stories Tim has told me (and several other people):
He was in the US military and was on the "next landing craft to go ashore in the Falklands" but they called it off. For those of you that are younger than I am, Tim is about my age (46) and the Falklands War was between the UK and Argentina in 1982, the US was not involved.

He was in the LAPD K-9 unit until he his dog was hit three times by an AK-47 during a liquor store robbery he responded too. Tim incidentally took one in the left knee (IIRC) and was hit by one other bullet.

He developed his own martial art form called yu-gi about 6 months after I met him and had a show called "Know what to do" on community access. I think it disappeared after he did an episode on how to defend yourself from someone jumping out of the bush and slashing your throat (which had happened about 3 weeks prior to Tim's taping.<br />
5/12/11 5:33 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jolo5309 - 

He developed his own martial art form called yu-gi about 6 months after I met him and had a show called "Know what to do" on community access. I think it disappeared after he did an episode on how to defend yourself from someone jumping out of the bush and slashing your throat (which had happened about 3 weeks prior to Tim's taping.

It is a real form of martial art. I am a BlackBelt in

5/19/11 4:35 AM
PoonMMA

I am getting info for a story in the local media. Claiming a BJJ BB is one thing.

Being A War Vet is another

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6354&sid=8a43f887e366dc724772a86bde2bf4fb

http://www.militaryimages.net/forums/showthread.php?p=32862#post32862

Making a Flight Sim with investor's money to help sick kids?

http://www.worldflight.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1277

Since we do not know if he actually donated anything or not. We should hold judgment until proven. With his record though...

This is the investigative journalist. Feel free to write him and share your stories.

http://communities.canada.com/vancouversun/blogs/howestreetfiles/archive/2011/05/18/david-baines-sex-and-stocks-canada-stockwatch-story-of-the-week.aspx

5/21/11 1:29 PM
The_Canadianator
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he still lurks. Ghey.
8/17/11 3:36 AM
ticker
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow what a read.

This may sound silly, (sorry for being a noob), but could this just not get resolved easily if he got graded by a real BB?
8/18/11 3:38 AM
ironmongoose

John Nic - on a lighter note i think there should be a reality show created where all of the fake black belts/fighters around the world compete for a shot at the WWE intercontinental belt

THIS.
8/18/11 3:54 AM
ironmongoose

For a great laugh, search the term "morganti" on Youtube. WARNING: YOU WILL FALL OUT OF YOUR CHAIR.
8/18/11 7:24 AM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

monkeyroll - ...
An ex Navy Seal Dentist that found God and picked up Flight Simulation..while also accumulating 5 different Black Belts and had the chance to tool the Gracies..it's a great story line.
 You forgot "Shaw Cable Salesman"
8/18/11 7:56 PM
ticker
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ironmongoose - For a great laugh, search the term "morganti" on Youtube. WARNING: YOU WILL FALL OUT OF YOUR CHAIR.

What is funny about it?
8/22/11 4:14 AM
ironmongoose

DID YOU EVEN LOOK???
8/22/11 4:22 PM
ticker

Can you post a link to something specific?
8/22/11 8:42 PM
taporsnap85

Edited: 08/22/11 8:42 PM
i remember when tim henry was in a shop off of peardonville in abbottsford bc. he took a lot of the indo- canadian people for their moneys worth. nice to show a flying armbar to seal the deal. you claim to be a BJJ BB then. that was years ago.
10/14/11 11:40 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/14/11 12:48 PM
ironmongoose

ticker - Can you post a link to something specific?

Just do a Youtube search. OK, it's not that funny intrinsically. It's more that if you think they're talking about BJJ, and you expect to see BJJ, and you watch their vids, they look like circus clowns.
11/10/11 4:36 AM
taporsnap85

This guy is even worse.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1904461&page=1&pc=7
6/23/12 3:55 AM
monkeyroll
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that was entertainment.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.