UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Hit an Anaconda in Training

11/5/10 2:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crazy Zimmerman
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see that I can finally post something on the Anaconda Forum.  The anaconda is one of my favorite chokes and it's aptly named because you feel like a coiling snake when you roll your opponent over.  I don't have the long arms (or skills lol) to hit these often but it always feels great when I do.

Used it to tap out a guy I've rolled with a few times but never tapped.  We were both like, wtf?  lol

11/5/10 3:22 PM
e. kaye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just what the World needs, another comedian that does ju jitsu.   Will this make you funnier?   ;-)
11/5/10 8:46 PM
ajl416az

lol i figured this would be a thread about how Garv brushed against someone's junk
11/6/10 9:49 AM
Crazy Zimmerman
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

e. kaye -  Just what the World needs, another comedian that does ju jitsu.   Will this make you funnier?   ;-)

lol, maybe but still not funnier than the guy who posted after you!
11/16/10 2:54 PM
The Elastic Assassin
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

with those guns you are packing bro i can relate on how hard it is to get this choke....the pythons tend to hinder the anaconda....
11/16/10 3:26 PM
e. kaye

I like the way you snaked those two together.
11/18/10 10:09 AM
Crazy Zimmerman

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.