UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> How can I follow the latest Muay Thai bouts?

11/5/10 8:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Corky22
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a good website to keep up with the latest fights/news?
Also, what is your favorite MT fight of all time?

Thanks
11/5/10 10:36 PM
LumpineeKO
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Corky go to http://k-1fans.com/ it's like the underground for standup fighting.
11/6/10 9:21 AM
Khun Kao
1405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LumpineeKO - Hi Corky go to http://k-1fans.com/ it's like the underground for standup fighting.

Seconded!

Go to their multimedia forum!
11/6/10 5:38 PM
nakmuay26
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.k-1fans.com/forum is indeed a good place to start

are you looking to just watch fights or learn about the fighters, camps, and goings on?

consider checking these out as well.

www.mymuaythai.com

www.axkickboxing.com

www.muaythaifocus.com

these are only a few. there are tons of sites out there, each have their up's and down's.

enjoy!

11/7/10 8:41 AM
JohnnyKnees
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

check out www.muaythaitorrents.com

they upload all the fights from channel 7, omnoi, asawindam, and a few other big events. once in a while they upload a documentary DVD or songchai tsunami event
11/8/10 2:32 PM
Corky22
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the help everyone.
i signed up on k=1fans but my account is considered inactive even after i activated it. is there a wait time or is something glitched?
11/8/10 8:56 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Corky not to worry, I'll fix that glitch for ya, send me all your information, CC number and passwords and I'll make it all work for you bro.
That's the way we roll in the Kickboxing Forum.
11/9/10 1:48 PM
Corky22

Normal MT - Corky not to worry, I'll fix that glitch for ya, send me all your information, CC number and passwords and I'll make it all work for you bro.

Certainly! right away! do you need my social security too?
11/9/10 10:32 PM
Normal MT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Corky22 - 
Normal MT - Corky not to worry, I'll fix that glitch for ya, send me all your information, CC number and passwords and I'll make it all work for you bro.

Certainly! right away! do you need my social security too?

You betcha buddy. Well get you all fixed up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.