UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What would you think about Sonnen as a TUF Coach?

11/6/10 4:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Enemies
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depending on how his appeal goes, I think it's make for an entertaining as hell season.
11/6/10 4:25 AM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he'd be fucking hilarious. He'd have alot of experience to offer the guys too.
11/6/10 4:34 AM
sgotwalks
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/06/10 4:35 AM
A phenominal choice. He would be an outstanding, outspoken trash talker. Josh Koscheck without the immaturity, punkiness, and all of the stupid stuff. Basically, not josh at all, but very entertaining.........but against who? Franklin? Belcher?

11/6/10 4:40 AM
Enemies
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was thinking vs. Marquardt if Marquardt wins. People might not want to see Marquardt vs. Sonnen 2 this soon (especially Marquardt) but...

If Okami beats Marquardt, maybe Leben vs. Marquardt? Leben would be a pretty hilarious coach. He'd probably be in the house with the guys drinking every night.

I wonder if they would ever consider a foreign coach (non-english speaking whether brazilian or japanese) if they could get 8 fighters with potential to Vegas) for a USA vs Japan or USA vs Brazil season.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.