UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> WSOP Main Event Final Table - Live on ESPN3 Today!

11/6/10 10:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VectorWega
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is news to me.  Today at 3:30PM EST (2:30PM CST) ESPN3 will be broadcasting the Final Table on a 5 minute delay and without hole cards.  IMO, this is OUTSTANDING news.  I'm not sure if this is because they took a lot of heat from their horrible coverage of the preliminary events or what but this should have happened a long time ago.

James Hartigan will do the commentary with the assistance of various pros who will stop by..like Hellmuth ♥♥♥
11/6/10 11:00 AM
VectorWega

Also, PokerNews is the official provider of updates.
11/6/10 5:00 PM
PR
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its so sick, I love the coverage without hole cards.
11/6/10 8:26 PM
VectorWega

It's great how they are filling the breaks with features about each player showing the big hands they played in this year's WSOP ME.
11/8/10 8:25 PM
VectorWega

The final 2 will be broadcast live tonight at 11PM EST / 10PM CST.  I understand starting it late but not that late.  
11/8/10 10:39 PM
PR
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VectorWega -  The final 2 will be broadcast live tonight at 11PM EST / 10PM CST.  I understand starting it late but not that late.  

Its fking retarded. They do that the whole WSOP. First tourney starts at noon. You end up playing a tourney and then not being able to get good food to eat after the day is over because it's like between 2-4am.

Should start tournies at 9-10am.
11/9/10 8:46 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to Duhamel!

I believe Racener played great but I every time they showed him on camera and he's chewing gum with his big wide yap hanging open I wanted to slap him. Put me on tilt bigtime lol. I couldn't root for a cow chewing its cud.

11/9/10 12:18 PM
andre
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR,

I totally agree with you. Without the glasses and when he keeps his mouth closed (when he's not talking), he seems like a great guy.

BUT MAN, does he have the WORST habit of chewing his gum like a horse...It pissed me off so, so much.
11/11/10 9:11 AM
Naughty Gorilla

Only saw the edited version, but Cheong seemed like the strongest player besides Mizrachi overall.. just blew up bigtime at wrong moment
11/11/10 8:00 PM
VectorWega

I watched the entire final table down to 2 but haven't yet seen the entire edited version.  Phil Hellmuth, Gavin Griffin, and myself all agreed that Cheong was playing the best poker.  His first misstep came when he bluffed off 30 million.  However, it wasn't but 10 minutes later that he had already grinded back up into the chip lead.  Shortly after is when they got all in. 

IMO, Mizrachi's misstep was pushing all-in with 33.  Hellmuth and Griffin agreed that it was a profitable play overall, but probably not one you should make with so much on the line.
11/12/10 12:43 AM
Naughty Gorilla

sick that mizrachi even came within striking distance of this...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.