UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Daniel Gracie looking for comeback

11/8/10 10:29 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

With over four years away from active competition, Gracie is finally ready to get back into MMA, and hopefully make this stay last a long time.

“I fixed all my injuries, I feel healthy and strong,” Gracie told MMAWeekly.com from Israel. “I have been training with some of the best MMA fighters in the sport and I feel I am ready to compete on the highest level.”

While he may not have been in the spotlight of the MMA world, Gracie has been teaching at the Renzo Gracie Academy in Connecticut as well as the main gym in New York City. He’s also sought out one of the best trainers in the world to get him ready for his return to action this week in Israel.

“I have been training at the Sityodtong in Boston with Mark Dellagratte and Tim Barchard,” Gracie commented. “In New Jersey, I train with Kevin Mulhall at The Edge Hoboken, but my main training is at the Renzo Gracie Academy in New York. My physical preparation is at Hybrid Athletics in Stamford, Connecticut.”

read entire article...

11/9/10 9:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he is w/ Renzo, and he is, why doesn't he go down to Jackson's?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.