UnderGround Forums

Arizona Underground >> Looking for rolling buddies

11/9/10 10:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
onyx2002
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi:

I'm an Aries, few extra pounds, balding guy looking for friends.

Due to work I'm going to be taking a break from my regularly scheduled no gi jiu-jitsu training. I recently purchased some really nice swain and zebra mats for my house. I would be really interested in rolling with people from around the valley. I'm on the Gilbert/Queen creek border in the East Valley. I've been training for almost 2 years and am looking to roll with anyone who is interested provided they have an idea of what they are doing. I am in no way qualified to teach anybody anything except maybe how to tap. Message me or email me at 599.gtb @live.com I know there are a lot of great bjjer out there so hit me up if you are looking for a hard quality roll.
12/26/10 2:08 PM
emotion #13
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did you include your sign and stats?? Are you gay?
12/26/10 2:08 PM
emotion #13
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did you include your sign and stats?? Are you gay?
12/26/10 3:38 PM
onyx2002
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you looking?

I thought it would be humorous but after posting it I realized that not everyone lives on the OG and is used to those sorts of jokes.

Also what happened to your RITC thread about Santino taking over?
12/26/10 4:08 PM
emotion #13

Not sure. Someone apparently did not like it. Did anyone reply on it? Phone Post
12/26/10 4:08 PM
emotion #13

Not sure. Someone apparently did not like it. Did anyone reply on it? Phone Post
12/26/10 5:44 PM
onyx2002

I did twice and then it was gone...

I just started training with Santino at his Southwest MMA gym and he is there everyday practically all day so I said I would've been surprised if he was taking on new stuff. Then I went and checked the websites for the RITC training centers and saw that they weren't up anymore so something has to be going on.

I wonder if this subject is taboo somehow.
12/28/10 12:04 PM
emotion #13

Might be. I know Roland is out of the MMA gym scene. He always said it made very little money. I guess he was'nt bullshitting.
12/28/10 12:04 PM
emotion #13

Might be. I know Roland is out of the MMA gym scene. He always said it made very little money. I guess he was'nt bullshitting.
2/3/11 7:18 PM
GAME-DOG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he did it for over 10 years. he made mad money and now is a good time to get out. he can retire and live comfortably with out working for the rest of his life if he is smart.
2/3/11 11:16 PM
emotion #13

Roland is a good guy. Just has a bad rep. He is smarter than most people in this town which is why he has more money than all of them. Phone Post
2/3/11 11:16 PM
emotion #13

Roland is a good guy. Just has a bad rep. He is smarter than most people in this town which is why he has more money than all of them. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.