UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> Saenchai moving to Sinbi

11/10/10 3:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ned Ryerson
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty big news for Sinbi to officially have Saenchai train and fight out of there. Too bad it didn't happen while I was there but makes me even more excited for my next trip though. I planned on going to 13 coins in a few months but heard that another trainer was fired and a bunch of the fighters left with him. Maybe I'll just head back to Sinbi again.
11/10/10 11:26 AM
Ryukyu Damashi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saenchai arrives today. He fights at Lumpinee on Dec 7th.
11/10/10 9:57 PM
JohnnyKnees
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

against who?
11/11/10 11:27 AM
Ryukyu Damashi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't know
11/12/10 8:05 PM
sevenone
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody stayed at this camp before? Are they as advertised or is their anything I should know?
I wanna bunk with fighters not partyers my old ass cant take not getting my beauty sleep... any info would help.
11/12/10 8:57 PM
Ryukyu Damashi

I have spent the summers training at Sinbi for the last 4 years. I'm going back twice next year. Two weeks for Songkran and again for two months in the summer.

If you want to get beauty sleep, get a bungalow off camp. You will never be able to sleep in with the fighters kicking pads at 7am. The people at the gym really don't go out during the week. It's not a frat boy party camp like some of the other camps in Phuket. But, It's not a hardcore Bangkok camp either.
11/13/10 3:03 PM
sevenone
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Ryu!
11/15/10 9:53 AM
Ray Elbe
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool opportunity to train with a legend in the sport. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.