UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Awesome new BJJ Gym in Alabama

11/10/10 6:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FullBlastJKD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, so I stole strangle's thread title...get over it! And yeah, it's not exactly awesome...BUT, it is new and I teach there, so it's awesome to me ok. So anyway, my new place is called Fullblast BJJ...big shock on the name I guess. It is located near 15th street in Tuscaloosa. I am still cool with Headhunters and all the gang down there, and vice versa. I had an opportunity to teach in my own little hole in the wall and with the help and support of Cody Eason I have some mats and a few extra guys to roll with.

No intra-school rivalries, no affiliation or political mess, everyone from everywhere is welcome. I hope to bring in some guests from other schools in the area, and maybe with the help of Mike Taylor and crew I can get some bigger name BJJ guys down here.

Anyway, if you are in Tuscaloosa and want to come in and roll or pass on some killer moves, drop on by!
11/10/10 10:22 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please post website so we can ridicule. Please also post logos from assorted big name BJJ apparel companies as well.
11/14/10 7:21 AM
FullBlastJKD

Thanks Strangle, I will be sure to do just that. I will have to see if I can take some pointers on how to write massive run-on sentences with tons of grammatical and punctuation\spelling errors first. Any ideas?
11/14/10 5:16 PM
gorillagrappling

Pics or it didn't happen. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.