UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Tiny lump by shin...

11/10/10 3:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JudOWNED
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All right fellow UG armchair doctors, tell me if this is serious or nothing.

As a Judoka I get foot swept (read that as "kicked repeatedly") on the inside ankle and side of shin area of my right leg a lot. I have started wearing shin pads, but still have lots of lumps and bruises. Recently I noticed a tiny (about the size of a pea or a little smaller) lump about 4 inches below my knee on the left side of my shin. It is somewhat soft and moves around a little when I press on it. If I press directly on it with the tip of my thumb or finger it BURNS LIKE FIRE. lol Otherwise, I feel nothing from it.

So, what d'ya think? No big deal, it'll go away soon? Or Cancer? lol

"Lupus? Is it Lupus???" -George Costanza
11/10/10 6:01 PM
MattB ATC
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It's not a tumor!!!"

I wouldn't worry about it too much, especially if you are getting hit there repeatedly. If it becomes overly worrisome, get it checked out by a doctor, but most likely it is just a small hematoma in the area.
11/10/10 8:15 PM
JudOWNED
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks bro. Though your name is a little too close to "Matt Battle" for comfort.
11/10/10 8:20 PM
MattB ATC
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not quite sure who Matt Battle is so you will have to inform me on that.
11/12/10 4:41 PM
JudOWNED

Edited: 11/12/10 4:41 PM
The bad Aids?

Try this, MattB: www.matbattle.com
11/14/10 12:46 AM
Horus2001
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just watch it. if it keeps growing, go see a doctor and ask for an ultrasound. i doubt it is cancer.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerbasics/signs-and-symptoms-of-cancer

12/3/10 2:06 AM
Robin Ashe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horus2001 - just watch it. if it keeps growing, go see a doctor and ask for an ultrasound. i doubt it is cancer.

You're not talking about mattbattle, are you?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.