UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shine Fights Jan. 8 with Gracie vs. Ciesnolevicz

11/11/10 12:45 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1070 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Shine Fights will return on January 8, 2011, and the first fight confirmed for the card will be former UFC fighters Rolles Gracie and Mike Ciesnolevicz squaring off in a heavyweight contest.

Gracie hasn’t fought in MMA since his loss to Joey Beltran in his one and only UFC fight. Looking to keep Gracie from getting back on the winning track will be former UFC and IFL fighter Mike Ciesnolevicz. Former “Ultimate Fighter” winner Efrain Escudero is also expected to make his Shine Fights debut on the card.

no venue or location has been confirmed for the event,

Read entire article...

11/11/10 12:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xcouturefan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy I ordered the last Shine show.

Looking forward to this one.
11/11/10 1:22 AM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope they have the ring situation figured out, those ropes were ridiculous last time. The Great OMA almost took a kick to the grill.
11/11/10 9:16 AM
Coolface_Awesomeson

Well, kudos to Gracie for getting back in the cage/ring. Hope he looks better than he did in the Beltran "incident". (I don't even wanna call it a 'fight').
11/11/10 9:30 PM
xcouturefan

ttt
11/15/10 8:01 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rolles didnt look that bad in the UFC, just the end of the fight. He is a serious dude, i have nothing but respect for the Gracies. I rooted for him in that UFC fight. Gonna be awesome Jan 8th!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.