UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> UFC 127 ticket sales

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/14/10 4:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BenBJJ
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt u lose the tix from ticketek
12/14/10 4:54 AM
chopiesel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ticketek wont take tickets, if there was a prob with it it wouldn't be possible to do.
12/14/10 5:33 AM
walbjj
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck, why would ticketek give a shit. its all about the money, they have their objectives and thats to cover their operating costs. the more events they sell out, the better their bottom line is. so what if a few people abuse the system and scalp tickets.
it is what it is, the majority of people that are attending this ufc are tapout shirt wearing noobs that have never trained, but like the idea of watching sport/entertainment.
if a handful of people are buying up a few tickets to sell for a small profit, then so be it, thats capitalism.
and yes, more gold tickets will be avail tom. they wouldnt sell all 16000 odd seats in one day, they assign them accordingly. fightclub members are another group of people that got duped into parting with more of their cash
12/14/10 5:54 AM
chopiesel

the majority of people that are attending this ufc are tapout shirt wearing noobs that have never trained

yes the tattoo'd, black with gold print t shirt wearing, chest out Terrie tuff cunts this year was rather sickening
12/14/10 6:19 AM
Cesspit
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Q: What's worse than TUF noobs and Tapout shirt wearers? A: People who suggest that you have to have trained to know anything about the sport. By that logic, people who don't make music shouldn't be able to critique an album. Movie critics should put down the pen unless they've acted or directed themselves. And diners at fancy restaurants should politely keep their mouth shut if their wagyu is overcooked. Do you think everyone who watches NRL and AFL played as a youngster? And if they didn't, is their opinion any less valid than someone who played 5 years of juniors? The answer is "no". Seriously. MMA is up there with Texas Hold'em and Contemporary Art in terms of sports/activities/interests that attract annoying, shitheaded humans. Phone Post
12/14/10 6:39 AM
BenBJJ
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OooooOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!
12/14/10 9:10 PM
blakGSR
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got me 4 Goldies. :-)
12/14/10 9:18 PM
Savron

For the second year running UFC and Ticketek have let me down,

I am a member of Fight club and receive the UFC Newsletter, I am also registered with Ticketek.

And yet again it is extremely difficult to purchase the online UFC tickets I wanted.

I bet within the hour someone will be selling my tickets on e bay for double the price.

This has left me no choice but to try on Thursday when the public buys what is left of the bronze tickets...

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING TICKETTEK
12/14/10 9:40 PM
blakGSR
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There will be an allotment of tickets in ALL sections available to the public on Thursday.

I ducked out of a meeting at 9:58, and completed my purchase on the Ticketek website with no dramas what so ever this morning. Was back in the meeting within 5 mins.

If the www is giving you no love, another option is to go in person to your local Ticketek office and buy them over the counter.
12/15/10 6:12 AM
walbjj
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Savron - For the second year running UFC and Ticketek have let me down,

I am a member of Fight club and receive the UFC Newsletter, I am also registered with Ticketek.

And yet again it is extremely difficult to purchase the online UFC tickets I wanted.

I bet within the hour someone will be selling my tickets on e bay for double the price.

This has left me no choice but to try on Thursday when the public buys what is left of the bronze tickets...

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING TICKETTEK

being prepared is half the battle savron. for the second time, ive managed to secure excellent tickets tothe ufc. mainly because i have half a clue about how things workin the world.
it was not difficult at all to purchase, u just needed to be aware of how to use the site efficiently and effectively.
im pretty sure people will be selling tickets on ebay after thurs lunch. in fact a search on ebay shows tix already selling.
i recall they were selling for 2-4x face value at ufc110
12/15/10 5:41 PM
Savron

So being a fight club member, receiving the UFC letter bollocks and login in early online is not having half a clue how things work in the world....i call bullshit walbjj, I just missed out because of bad luck,nothing to do with being a world detective ya nong ( half a clue ).
12/15/10 5:43 PM
Auswilliam
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missed out on tickets this year ;(

12/15/10 7:42 PM
walbjj

Call bullshit all u want. I managed to buy about 40 tickets, diamond to bronze, in groups, not shitty singles. I'm not a member of fight club, nor a ticketek subscriber. Nor do I own a tapout shirt. Wat I do have is knowledge about how to buy the hottest ticket of the summer, I was prepared and had all resources ready to buy.
Unfortunately u did not, happens to a lot of people, they think they know, but really, they don't know shit.
U make ur own luck, I'm the unluckiest Mofo out there
Pm if interested in tix
12/15/10 10:29 PM
Savron

walbjj, you scalping scumbag.
You do not make any sense, I have money for 2 premium tickets, don't make judgement on peoples monetary situation you dont know...I do no own a TAPOUT shirt either, and you have only been a Member on the UG sinc 05 buddy, I bet you got 40 Tapout shirts to sell with your 40 tickets you scalping bastard
So I was prepared and had the resources to buy 2 tix not 40 you scalping turd, how does this make me unprepared and not know shit, your argument is irrelivant to you being a sclaping bludger...
PM my ass
12/16/10 12:45 AM
unclefu

it was not hard to buy tickets if you were a fightclub member. you just had to be ready at the time it went on sale. i got 4 gold tickets first go. I made sure i was at a computer and logged in when they went on sale and got what i wanted.

I know other people who had the newsletter password and got decent tickets yesterday and others who got tickets today.

Yes a lot of TUF fans and tapout wearing people will have bought tickets, but wake up if they didnt buy tickets do you really think the UFC would bring the show to Australia?
12/16/10 1:29 AM
walbjj

Savron - walbjj, you scalping scumbag.
You do not make any sense, I have money for 2 premium tickets, don't make judgement on peoples monetary situation you dont know...I do no own a TAPOUT shirt either, and you have only been a Member on the UG sinc 05 buddy, I bet you got 40 Tapout shirts to sell with your 40 tickets you scalping bastard
So I was prepared and had the resources to buy 2 tix not 40 you scalping turd, how does this make me unprepared and not know shit, your argument is irrelivant to you being a sclaping bludger...
PM my ass

If u were prepared then u would have 2 premium tickets wouldn't u? Obviously because u don't have any ufc tickets, that would mean u weren't prepared thoroughly enough when it came to buying them. I hope that makes sense. It has nothing to do with how much money u have. Obviously u have more than me, as I need to resort to selling a desirable product for profit.
And that's what this all is, not scalping, just someone that saw an opportunity to convert information and capital into profit. Like a land developer, or a day trader. I realized people wanted ufc tickets, I bought some and now I'll sell some.
12/16/10 1:32 AM
walbjj

slamming - 
walbjj - Call bullshit all u want. I managed to buy about 40 tickets, diamond to bronze, in groups, not shitty singles. I'm not a member of fight club, nor a ticketek subscriber. Nor do I own a tapout shirt. Wat I do have is knowledge about how to buy the hottest ticket of the summer, I was prepared and had all resources ready to buy.
Unfortunately u did not, happens to a lot of people, they think they know, but really, they don't know shit.
U make ur own luck, I'm the unluckiest Mofo out there
Pm if interested in tix

So let me guess, youre scalping 99% of those for ridiculous profit?

Yay for you....i guess.<br type="_moz" />

Actually, I'll be selling for less than wat the pros on eBay want. I'm being fair about it. In fact a mate asked me for a diamond ticket, I got it for him but I could have easily sold that as well, I'm not heartless
12/16/10 2:19 AM
Auswilliam
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fwiw last year toward closer to the event ticket prices on ebay dropped dramatically. So hold out if your planning on buying them on ebay.
12/16/10 9:38 AM
BenBJJ

I missed out. Was working in country nsw... Didn't have a chance
12/16/10 4:50 PM
walbjj

Ben I pmd u
12/16/10 4:52 PM
walbjj

GracieboyABS - Mate picked up 27 tix on Monday. I got Diamonds!

Monday? I thought they started selling on tues, either way excellent work by ur friend. Obviously well prepared unlike others who think they are but r just unlucky
12/16/10 5:00 PM
Savron

Justify it all you want Walbjj you are scalping tickets, its illegal, and you spoil it for those who are legitimate ticket buyers....
I can hear you now on fight day out the front of Acer Arena yelling out " tickets , tickets , cheap tickets..." wouldn't be suprised if you have a pommy accent either...just like the pommy bastards scalping tickets outside most Australian venues when ever there is a good gig on...Last friday at MUSE i heard that accent " tickets, cheap tickest", wasn't you was Walbjj, probably not, MUSE wasn't a hot enough ticket for you to buy 40 off was it ya scumbag
12/16/10 5:56 PM
blakGSR

Scalping is a fickle business.
Ive dabbled it in over the years with music festival tickets and been stung a few times.
Unless your moving big quantities, and can judge the right time to sell, the rewards are not worth the effort.
12/16/10 7:52 PM
walbjj

Scalping is not illegal like u say. It is morally illegal, but I have no morals. I'm not religious nor am I a pom
I will be selling them well before end of January, I'll be selling for far less than eBay, which in a pervertedway helps both parties out.
My theory is "no one ever made a loss selling for a profit" that's why I'll offer the tickets at reasonable rates
12/16/10 7:53 PM
BenBJJ

If I got 27 tix, or 40 for that matter, I would have alot of very happy friends and team mates that would be attending with me.

A day like that would be worth more than making a few $$$.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.