UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> UFC 127 ticket sales

12/16/10 10:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Savron
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats the spirit BenBJJ, no amount of money can ever match a day with your mates at a UFC event.

I was meant to be going with my bro -inlaw Daniel and meet up with guys he trains with

I'll will just have to wait till they drop on e bay like they did last year

WalBJJ, nothing personal against you mate, but seriuosly its wrong what you are doing, and you are now branded scalping scumbag....
12/16/10 10:50 PM
walbjj
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, I initially wanted to go but after seeing the shitty card I decided fuck it, I'll be better off working and watching the adcc the previous weeksl. Nothing to do with spending time with friends.
I guess I value getting ahead in this bullshit that we call life rather than enjoying 1 day. I don't go out and drink either, so that's part of my personality trait I guess.

I'm pretty sure my prices will be lower than ebay
12/16/10 11:42 PM
walbjj
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and I did go to 110, I bought 12 platinum tix for a group of the guys from our team, decent outlay, and I went and enjoyed it, but as I said many times this event isn't big enough to make me want to go so I might as well make some money
12/18/10 9:20 AM
crazydave
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BenBJJ - If I got 27 tix, or 40 for that matter, I would have alot of very happy friends and team mates that would be attending with me.

A day like that would be worth more than making a few $$$.

I got in early and have a spare if you are keen dude.
12/18/10 9:27 PM
johnny54

hi crazydave im after two gold tickets if u have any for sale?
12/19/10 7:13 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure crazydave!
12/20/10 6:48 AM
Handbreakie

walbjj - Oh and I did go to 110, I bought 12 platinum tix for a group of the guys from our team, decent outlay, and I went and enjoyed it, but as I said many times this event isn't big enough to make me want to go so I might as well make some money

What would be a big enough event for you? I mean seriously its the UFC bro?

I know BJ Penn isn't as big of a name to you as Brian Ebersole, but come on man!!!
12/21/10 6:25 AM
walbjj

well they rarely put on a title fight overseas, but a title fight would be starters. and if u look at ufc 127, its got maybe 4 fights worth a damn. rest barely rate a mention.
its like womens nba, sure its basketball, but......

yes, its the ufc, i seen it already at 110, blown away, but this card isnt doing it for me.
guess im not easily impressed, thats why i dont own tapout shirts or ed hardy shit
12/21/10 5:42 PM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GracieboyABS - I may be able to help with scoring you a ticket Ben, as I will be staying in Bondi again and want to come in for a roll at Roots if possible.

Sure! Email me.
12/21/10 5:43 PM
BenBJJ

Im looking for 2 gold preferably.
12/22/10 6:45 AM
walbjj

some of my tickets arrived today. anyone interested, pm
12/22/10 7:02 AM
Gorgeous

YES I am. How much?
12/22/10 8:45 PM
Happy Wanderer

All i can say is bloody WOW!!.......tickets selling that quick and record should mean defn a show a year here in Oz..
on that note I missed out, are they doing a tradeshow/fan expo for this? I'd defn buy ticket off someone.....
12/24/10 3:34 AM
walbjj

just sold 2gold, got 4 left. still have all the other colours avail
1/5/11 10:16 PM
walbjj

If people r still chasing ufc 127 tickets, I have a few left. They are grouped tickets in adjoining seats of 2-4. I have gold, premium and platinum. No silver left.
My prices are guaranteed lower than eBay.
I know some of u here don't like the practice, but it is what it is. So put all that animosity away if u want tickets to the event.
Pm me here or leave an email for me to reply
1/6/11 8:26 PM
Savron

Got me 2 silver without paying bullshit scalping prices, thats what mates and friendship is all about...
Thanks Wager.....
1/7/11 12:10 AM
stoopsy

walbjj, what are your prices? i have two friends looking for ticket
2/12/11 12:31 AM
camozzi
679 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone still looking for tix? I have 1 that a friend purchased from me and can no longer go. PM me if your looking for a ticket 
2/16/11 1:34 AM
ken amtrack

BJP has been scalping tickets via twitter, Facebook & website like crazy lately..watch for price drop soon..$329 BJ fan section (Gold 41), T-shirt, signed poster & last but not least a bumper sticker or $250 just the seat
2/16/11 2:05 AM
ken amtrack

Ticket link is http://yfrog.com/h2myysoj and dont forget the T-shirt http://yfrog.com/h3qbtgcj
2/16/11 2:23 AM
ken amtrack

BJP is a MMA master, land developer and day trader who realized people wanted ufc tickets he bought some and he will sell some
2/21/11 1:49 AM
absoluteidiot
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PUMP UP!! BJ! BJ! Georgie.....Georgie.... Are we boing Bisping? I am going for him though. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.