UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Would like Rev's and other's opinion

11/14/10 4:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HELWIG
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im making my return next week after a really long layoff. Feeling very good, confident and focused.

Id like to use some form of Gregorian chant for my entrance music. Ive also found some dramatic renditions of regular prayer.

Ive found a few things online so far but figured asking other's opinion would be a good idea. Id like something that really focuses on the importance of the faith we put in God and that glorifies him. Obviously a melody that lends itself well to building up and having a good length and pace is helpfull.

Id appreciate any feedback.

So far theres:

www.fssp.com/audio/ICD-03.mp3 (from Gloria IV)

www.fssp.com/audio/ICD-16.mp3 (Versicles and prayer)

www.fssp.com/audio/ICD-21.mp3 (Fractio Panis and Agnus Dei)

Any other suggestions or if anyone has more info on the ones I listed is more than welcome.
11/15/10 8:20 PM
HELWIG
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/22/10 9:06 PM
Ridgeback
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly I think these kinds of things come across as propaganda.  Your faith will come through in how you conduct yourself and in your words.  
11/23/10 8:14 PM
reverend john
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

definitely sounds bad ass, I like the first one best, however...

I doubt very seriously Gregorian monks would appreciate you using it for a fight.

I wish you well though and if I was fighting again I would prefer to use Mortal

rev
11/28/10 9:49 PM
HELWIG

Well I did it, and I wasnt happy with the result. People seemed to react well enough but at the last second as I was coming out they had some ring card girl cut in front of me from a side angle and it totally killed the atmosphere. I was upset and put off by the finished product.

Perhaps Rev and Ridge as my elder brothers in faith were right and it was a bad idea.

If anyone wants to see:

www.youtube.com/watch

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.