UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> What are you Holiday Beers?

11/15/10 7:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kind of a spin but def a valid question.

I buy Sierra Nevada Celebration almost exclusively but I have been known to also enjoy:
Mad Elf,
St. Andrew's Winter Ale,
Samual Smith's Winter Warmer(I think that's what it's called..might be Winter Welcome).

Wychwood have Bah Humbug which is also pretty good. I keep meaning to pick up a bottle of the Christmas Ale from Anchor but I always balk at the price tag. This year will be the year I think.
11/25/10 1:59 PM
Mit
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot all about this...this sucker sunk like a stone!!!
11/28/10 11:06 PM
manny99
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought the Shiner Bock holiday beer and thought it was pretty good. Definitely worth buying a six pack.
11/29/10 7:28 PM
d0mm3r
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried Delirium Noel (sp) this weekend, it was fantastic.
11/30/10 7:57 AM
Mit

I saw that Delirium Noel when I was going through Michigan. I ended up getting the Bell's Winter Ale in the 5 Liter Mini Keg. Can't wait to crack it.
12/5/10 9:30 PM
Mit

Just finished that Mini Keg...not bad at all.

This thurs I'm going over the border to do Xmas shopping. I'm getting the Anchor Xmas magnum!!! Probably the Mad Elf and more Celebration.
12/6/10 7:15 PM
d0mm3r
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anchor Xmas Magnum is full of win

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.