UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pellagrino,Lauzon's uproar much ado about nothing

11/15/10 6:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EddieBravo
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv

http://www.cagepotato.com/node/11481
11/15/10 6:17 PM
KrisDonahoo
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First, before all the crying.
11/15/10 6:17 PM
torquemada
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh Eddie,

I don't think it's bending the rules, but you have to admit that it's stretching them pretty good. Or, at the least, making the most of them.

Good strategy...
11/15/10 6:18 PM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^^
C'mon, no way you guys read all that in two minutes
11/15/10 6:20 PM
ChicagoTom
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Eddie Phone Post
11/15/10 6:21 PM
torquemada
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read like a demon.

OK, I did sort of have an idea what it was going to be about.
11/15/10 6:25 PM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada - I read like a demon.

OK, I did sort of have an idea what it was going to be about.

I don't care, was looking for an excuse to join this thread early myself (why, I don't know)
11/15/10 6:28 PM
CapnsavemIsDead
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might as well let the Aoki tights in. Joe has a point. It helps grip on sub attempts. Phone Post
11/15/10 6:54 PM
MMASucka1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally think that guys should be able to wear pants like Aoki does. If it means there is a chance for more submissions, I'm for it. Would you rather see a fight end with a submission or a decision? I really don't understand what the big deal is with George wearing what he wears. Joe needs to be more concerned how he is going to beat George, not what is underneath his shorts.
11/15/10 7:23 PM
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.cagepotato.com/node/11481
11/15/10 7:51 PM
asn
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when Josh Thomson fought in Cali (i think) he was told by the AC to take his knee sleeve/brace off when he was in the cage.

11/15/10 7:54 PM
mongo54
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you aren't cheating your aren't trying
11/15/10 8:45 PM
anunaki
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the aussie looks bigger and stronger, imo.

i see a down under beat down in j lau's future.

11/15/10 8:51 PM
keepthechange

MMASucka1 -  I personally think that guys should be able to wear pants like Aoki does. If it means there is a chance for more submissions, I'm for it. Would you rather see a fight end with a submission or a decision? I really don't understand what the big deal is with George wearing what he wears. Joe needs to be more concerned how he is going to beat George, not what is underneath his shorts.

Joe was asked specifically about it in an interview, so he answered. You'd be a full retard if you thought Lauzon wasn't taking his training seriously
11/15/10 8:57 PM
CyborgRoyce
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's cheating more? Wearing a knee brace or taking steroids?
11/15/10 9:46 PM
asbury

his camp is telling us all those braces arent for grip. so then they must be for support. if that is the case, he must have some fucked up legs, knees and ankles that he has to wear all that shit for support. im curious if he wears all that shit when hes lifting weights, or training standup, or jogging, or jumping rope. certainly those activities are very strenuous on his frail legs, so he must wear them at those times too, right? amazing hes made it so far in mma with such bad legs. gotta give him credit.
11/15/10 9:48 PM
Body Shots
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lauzon by rape rape! And VTFD to Rick ^ Phone Post
11/15/10 9:58 PM
Bellicose

This is gonna be one hell of a fight.
11/15/10 10:12 PM
piratepirate
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is getting as close to pants as possible without wearing pants.
We knows its legal, but is it dirty? Yeah.

Not showering for a week before your fight is probably legal also, is it dirty? Yes.
Putting lotion on an hour before your fight is legal, is it dirty? Yes.

See where I am going with this?
11/15/10 10:16 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
11/15/10 10:18 PM
Samoanpowr
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

asn - when Josh Thomson fought in Cali (i think) he was told by the AC to take his knee sleeve/brace off when he was in the cage.

I think it was because Josh' brace had padding.
11/15/10 10:19 PM
piratepirate
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a side note:
Eddie Bravo is giving the staff of CP free 10th Planet lessons.

jk jk
11/16/10 6:39 PM
Dogmadeth
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/16/10 6:41 PM
<blockquote>asbury - his camp is telling us all those braces arent for grip. so then they must be for support. if that is the case, he must have some fucked up legs, knees and ankles that he has to wear all that shit for support. im curious if he wears all that shit when hes lifting weights, or training standup, or jogging, or jumping rope. certainly those activities are very strenuous on his frail legs, so he must wear them at those times too, right? amazing hes made it so far in mma with such bad legs. gotta give him credit.</blockquote>

You have only one body in your life, might as well protect it as much as possible. Not saying that this is WHY he wears the gear but I would personally like to see more athletes taking care/protecting of their bodies. It is what keeps them fighting, and fans paying to see them.
Some NFL players wear hard joint braces on gameday. Why is it weird for a professional fighter to have a simple support brace?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.