UnderGround Forums

PhotoshopGround >> Recommendation Needed for Photoshop

11/17/10 3:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Angelface72
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to pay for a program and want to learn a good, easy tutorial for photoshop...I'm no genius on the computer but I'm no dummy either...can anyone recommend an easy, free program online? I want to do stuff like superimpose faces on bodies, etc...the kind of stuff you see on here.???ANy ideas? Thanks in advance.
11/24/10 8:22 AM
MM-eh
766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are a ton of good tutorials on YouTube.
11/24/10 8:23 AM
MM-eh
766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/24/10 8:22 AM

Double Post.

12/26/10 6:41 PM
ranier wolfcastle
992 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gimp
9/23/11 10:05 AM
michellemma
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gimp, free, its a REALLY good photoshop clone, have alot of photoshop plug-in's clone to gimp standars as well as a wide user base so no question goes unanswered if you have a prob,.
10/6/11 6:18 AM
Radford Martel

I couldnt see any good tutorials for absolute beginners on Youtube
1/3/12 11:20 PM
michellemma
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just type into google anything you want to know and it'll pop up explained a variety of different sites/media. gimp can be used for its basic paint operation or for photo manipulation, type gimp photo manipulation or gimp basics or gimp for (whatever you want to use it for), there's also lots of sites with add-ons to add functions to your gimp2 download...

youtube can be limiting, if at least search good videos so you can broaden your horizens
8/17/12 3:14 PM
Huggy Bear KP

I agree with the other members with the "gimp" recommendation. For a free program it has a great range of features and is more user friendly than Photoshop.I would suggest checking out w3schools.com this website has tech tutorials on a broad range of programs.
12/31/12 12:03 AM
ShakeNBake
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gimp

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.