UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> bored at work... storytime: Thunderbolts

4/18/12 11:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alger Hiss
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, there were plenty of ways to accomplish the exact same plot device in a far less retarded manner. Some sort of wireless encryption, a more complicated codestring, a series of physical button presses, anything.

Of course, I read to the end of the book before I noticed you guys pointing out that he actually said 8383 out loud, so I went through the story quite happy. Looking back on it, I could see it taking me out of the story a bit. Suspension of disbelief barrier would have been breached.
4/18/12 11:54 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course, he COULD have been inputting the code via bluetooth for all we know. Maybe he just said it out loud to be a dick to his past self. It's not explicitly stated.
4/19/12 12:00 AM
BIGWHITESEXY
1107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HE OBVIOUSLY TEXTED IT TO HIM.  

4/25/12 9:14 AM
the_fight_observer
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread kept me up all night. Great book. Phone Post
5/16/12 4:25 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/16/12 4:52 PM
paw
1424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Charles.

Interesting wrap up to the series.......
5/16/12 5:25 PM
CharlesLewis

I really hope they don't let everything that was great in this series just die off... it has been on my list since Osbourne first took over. I understand why they want to go the Dark Avengers route... shit they are going to slap the Avengers name on any and everything they can to try and ride on the film's sucess and I don't blame them. Plus the Dark Avengers was a great series, and look at how we all got worked up over Osbourne's recent attempt to revive the team... still I loved Thunderbolts and I am sad to see it end.
5/16/12 7:15 PM
Alger Hiss
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHat????? It's over?!?!?!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/16/12 8:18 PM
CharlesLewis

Not really over, just being retitled as DARK AVENGERS. No word yet on who will be on the team.
10/13/13 3:07 AM
Alger Hiss

I am TTTing this because it was so awesome
1/2/14 9:04 PM
orthopedic_shoe
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump

1/3/14 7:41 PM
Alger Hiss

orthopedic_shoe - 

bump

Thanks for re-bumping this, I was beginning to think you didn't understand the meaning of "the good one."
1/3/14 9:26 PM
CharlesLewis

really everything after Osbourne came in was great...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.