UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tomas Rios mocks Joe Rogan

11/23/10 1:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoachofLife - (the sound of a douche deflating....)
Fuck you cunt. Voted down to bolivian.
11/23/10 1:15 AM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoachofLife - you lost name recognition once fear factor was cancelled (and how you make any residuals off that is beyond me considering no network has syndicated it) but most importantly your color is putrid. your job entails giving insight and not beign mauro renallo jr. people want to hear technical analysis just before things happen, whats about to happen, opposed to some old dude sporting two sleeves because his homie edgar cano encouraged him it was the cool thing to do which in turn you encourage that lifeless turd on your podcast to do the same, burnt out from smoking dope, strung along from a five hour energy, going through the motions on the microphone. no passion, no knowledge. john perretti dwarfs you in the technical color department which is saying something. the only time you saw something happening before it occured was nog vs sylvia and even then you were throwing shit at the wall and hoping it would stick. rios is right, you have no Raison d'etre.
Carlos, you are seriously embarassing yourself.

11/23/10 1:21 AM
Fake Rassler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoachofLife needs to have an MMA column somewhere! (lol)
11/23/10 1:22 AM
Joe Rogan
1090 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoachofLife - you lost name recognition once fear factor was cancelled (and how you make any residuals off that is beyond me considering no network has syndicated it) but most importantly your color is putrid. your job entails giving insight and not beign mauro renallo jr. people want to hear technical analysis just before things happen, whats about to happen, opposed to some old dude sporting two sleeves because his homie edgar cano encouraged him it was the cool thing to do which in turn you encourage that lifeless turd on your podcast to do the same, burnt out from smoking dope, strung along from a five hour energy, going through the motions on the microphone. no passion, no knowledge. john perretti dwarfs you in the technical color department which is saying something. the only time you saw something happening before it occured was nog vs sylvia and even then you were throwing shit at the wall and hoping it would stick. rios is right, you have no Raison d'etre.

You're 2 posts in, both of them suck, and both of them are about me.
I WIN, BITCH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!
11/23/10 1:23 AM
rbl
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You seem upset?

The fact is Joe is good at commentating because he's funny and can communicate, there's no way anyone would pay to listen to some borderline autistic blogger mumble to himself through a whole UFC even if he knew what he was talking about (which few of them really do).

Also throwing in some lame stock French phrase in an attempt to seem intellectual is pretty weak.

11/23/10 1:26 AM
DevinS
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rios is exactly like JP from Grandma's Boy.
11/23/10 1:28 AM
kinkle

In your mind I bet you think you totally destroyed Rogan, and you probably think anyone who reads this will too. In reality whoever reads this realizes you are extremely butthurt (whoever you are), and a whiny crybaby. Also, raison d'etre? you fucking faggot...
11/23/10 1:32 AM
MrPanda

nobones - 
DevinS - Rios is exactly like JP from Grandma's Boy.

LMFAO! Who would he stealing from?

My brain cells with his bad writing causing me to facedesk multiple times.
mrjedens
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow what a thread, thanks UG
robbie380
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - I had a gay guy tell me once that "faggot" is a term that only gay people can use.
I asked him to clarify, and he said, "It's our 'nigger.'"
I told him that was the gayest shit I had ever heard, and that he could go fuck himself.

11/23/10 1:51 AM
nerve

fuck you loretta hunt,
need a gif of that
11/23/10 1:51 AM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The haters like CoachofLife and the others are typical delusional losers. You can tell they used to admire Joe because all of the details they know about him, but now, they hate him for something he is not even aware he did. These type of people are looking for any kind of attention that there parents neglected to give them and lashing out at a celebrity on the internet is very common way to get people to pay attention to you, even if it is retarded hate-filled dribble.
11/23/10 1:53 AM
BushidoAristotle
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/10 1:56 AM
Wow. I guess I'm one of the few people who missed reading Rios' fight previews on Sherdog. Fighter bashing aside, I think he provided more insight than any other "journalist" when it came to previewing the fights. Yes, most of his predictions were wrong, but it's MMA, the sports unpredictability is part of its allure.

With that said, if anybody wants a good history of the word faggot, and to laugh their cock sucking mouth off, watch this scene from Louis CK's comedy show on FX:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-55wC5dEnc

P.S. - If anybody can point me in the direction of a writer/fan who gives good insight of an upcoming fight, please let me know. I'm tired of reading generic previews like those found at Bloody Elbow and, now, Sherdog.
11/23/10 2:00 AM
JeremyLambert88
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I want to come from this is for Rogan to introduce McCorkle as "Tomas Rios' favorite fighter" at the UFC 124 weigh ins as a shout out to The UG. And if you don't want to give Rios a mention by name, I think we'd all accept "Some cock suckers favorite fighter"
11/23/10 2:01 AM
TrickyG
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at this CoachofLife guy talking about what a loser Joe Rogan is, yet he knows EVERYTHING about Joe, the syndication and royalty details of his show, about Edgar Cano, about how his tattoos came about, if I didn't know better, I'd think you have a shrine to Rogan in your basement and fap off to NewsRadio reruns while singeing your nutsack with a lighter and listening to Joe's podcasts. you seem obsessed, homie.
11/23/10 2:10 AM
Lunchbox101

"All I want to come from this is for Rogan to introduce McCorkle as "Tomas Rios' favorite fighter" at the UFC 124 weigh ins as a shout out to The UG. And if you don't want to give Rios a mention by name, I think we'd all accept "Some cock suckers favorite fighter" "

I second this!

We need to get a petition going or something.
11/23/10 2:16 AM
thegrundle

TrickyG - lol at this CoachofLife guy talking about what a loser Joe Rogan is, yet he knows EVERYTHING about Joe, the syndication and royalty details of his show, about Edgar Cano, about how his tattoos came about, if I didn't know better, I'd think you have a shrine to Rogan in your basement and fap off to NewsRadio reruns while singeing your nutsack with a lighter and listening to Joe's podcasts. you seem obsessed, homie.

thats the part i dont get. I listen to Joe Rogans podcast because I enjoy it. I guess some crazy assholes will listen to someone they despise talk for 2 hours at a time.

11/23/10 2:16 AM
d3vil0ck
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ all of this happening, including joe arguing with random ug idiots

i love the ug
11/23/10 2:32 AM
Beeza
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 
CoachofLife - lol @ rogan, what a drug addict scumbag. this is a guy encouraging people to smoke marijuana only after having done so himself at an advanced age with an already developed skill set. this is a guy whos comedy shows only correspond with UFC shows to ensure he has a built in audience of UFC cronies, look into a joe rogan show without affliction t-shirts and youll hear more white noise from the mic than laughter. this idiot went after mencia for stealing effectively deep sixing his own career, representation, when he would have been better served doing the same. rogan has lost touch so much beign insulated by the incestuous mma and comedy communities he forgets what traditional sport journalism consists of and how vicious the real world can be.

way to attempt to dig yourself out of trouble explaining faggot is actually meant for weak people and not homosexuals im sure thatll get those fags off your back. will be awaiting a more formal apology from you when they get ahold of this. and if that doesnt happen it shows how irrelevant you are only beign a pretty big deal with those sporting the ufc uniform (mohawk, painted toenails, excessive tattoos, skull tshirts, ask dan hardy how that went the last couple fights)

I love it when someone is so fucking stupid that you don't even have to respond to what they've said, you can just let it sit there on its own.

That was awesome. Thanks, man.
Mr. Joe Rogan, it's super sweet that you post on the UG and talk about this site on the pay per views. You and Goldy were top shelf at the weigh ins on friday at the Palace. Total class acts. Who cares what these butt plugs have to say about you and your job at the UFC. You have the the best job in the world (to me), and some people can't deal with it. "Oh, I can do a better job, than, Goldy and Rogan" blah blah blah. BULLSHIT! I love it that you slap the fucksticks,(it's great reading) but, you don't have to. I wish this site had a stick to hit the morons, right through the monitor for you. It's not right. Joe Rogan has done so much for mma, over a long period of time. Show some respect people...I'm drunk, I better go. The last time I was this wasted I started to hit on McCorkle and I had to call my therapist.

11/23/10 2:37 AM
KidSinger

I like Joe and his commentary, actually I like anyone who promotes the sport in a positive light. Rogan, Zuffa, UFC should all receive a round of applause for their efforts to make this sport what it is today. I understand Rogan's retort toward Rios and his comments about bashing fighters, but what I do not understand is Rogan's two faced stance to this.

Wasn't it a month or two ago where Rogan was "mocking" Mauro Ranallo for no apparent reason? Mauro has never said anything negative toward Rogan, the UFC (competitor), fighters and always strives to make the entire "sport" better.

Is it because Mauro isnt as cool as you? I mean we all dont have friends who dress up as vampires, brag about how fucking radical weed is, or say shit like "we never landed on the moon" for attention.
11/23/10 2:39 AM
Che Quaedvlieg

Jesus Christ can't believe I am just finding this thread now....
11/23/10 2:44 AM
gibboau
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brazilian Kick ... aka Question Mark Kick ... aka Rios Ass Kick Phone Post
11/23/10 2:47 AM
Nuetraman

Rios is such a 8=====0 eater
11/23/10 2:53 AM
Nuetraman

TimeToCrush - The whole Shitdog staff needs to be fired.

I support this
11/23/10 2:54 AM
Joe Rogan
1090 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidSinger - I like Joe and his commentary, actually I like anyone who promotes the sport in a positive light. Rogan, Zuffa, UFC should all receive a round of applause for their efforts to make this sport what it is today. I understand Rogan's retort toward Rios and his comments about bashing fighters, but what I do not understand is Rogan's two faced stance to this.

Wasn't it a month or two ago where Rogan was "mocking" Mauro Ranallo for no apparent reason? Mauro has never said anything negative toward Rogan, the UFC (competitor), fighters and always strives to make the entire "sport" better.

Is it because Mauro isnt as cool as you? I mean we all dont have friends who dress up as vampires, brag about how fucking radical weed is, or say shit like "we never landed on the moon" for attention.

I actually like Mauro. I was just doing an impression of how he raises up on his heels when he gets excited.
The man knows his stuff. He's like a walking encyclopedia of MMA knowledge and I think he's gotten a lot better over the years.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.