UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tomas Rios mocks Joe Rogan

11/22/10 8:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aKaBeasTTT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone have a picture of this douchebag....I feel like a romoshop thread is in order.
11/22/10 8:46 PM
Joe Rogan
1142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Note how his twitter no longer states that he writes for Fighters Only.
They told him to pull that because he's not a staff writer. He was just a freelancer who fucked up a good opportunity to write for one of the best magazines in the sport with his shitty personality.
11/22/10 8:49 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You did a service to MMA Joe. I'm shocked that Fighters Only would even think of hiring that gimp.
11/22/10 8:52 PM
JeremyLambert88
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't think I could be a bigger fan of Joe Rogan but he proved me wrong here.
11/22/10 8:54 PM
frontrowbrian

what an idiot.

to get companies to pay you to watch MMA and write 500-1000 words on it only to fuck it up.

11/22/10 8:57 PM
Christian_

Joe Rogan - Note how his twitter no longer states that he writes for Fighters Only.
They told him to pull that because he's not a staff writer. He was just a freelancer who fucked up a good opportunity to write for one of the best magazines in the sport with his shitty personality.

+1 respect
11/22/10 8:57 PM
robnashville
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is your ego that fragile, joe? this is right up there with Dana calling up Sherdog over something Rossen wrote.....
11/22/10 8:59 PM
aKaBeasTTT

robnashville - is your ego that fragile, joe? this is right up there with Dana calling up Sherdog over something Rossen wrote.....

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Captain802_Second/obvious_troll.jpg
11/22/10 9:02 PM
Buck 65

robnashville - is your ego that fragile, joe? this is right up there with Dana calling up Sherdog over something Rossen wrote.....

I'm sure you wouldn't be pissed about someone trying to publicly make you look bad. gtfo

n1 joe
11/22/10 9:06 PM
BuddyRevell
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - Rios no longer writes for Fighters Only magazine. I got him fired.
First time I've ever done this to a so called mma journalist, but I've had more than enough of these fucking zeros clogging up the sport with their incompetent bullshit.

You wanted my attention, faggot? You got it.
Haha, damn! Rios got bitch-slapped like no tomorrow.

11/22/10 9:09 PM
likatiga
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love you Joe Rogan, no homo.
11/22/10 9:10 PM
The Destroyer88

JeremyLambert88 - Didn't think I could be a bigger fan of Joe Rogan but he proved me wrong here.

11/22/10 9:11 PM
kerazzle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If mma is ever going to be taken seriously, then half assed "journalists" like Rios need to be removed from the scene. Rogan just did the sport a favor. I've read plenty of articles on Sherdog. Rios and Rossen are by far the worst. There is no substance in anything Rios writes, so he resorts to insults and fighter bashing with his horrendous fight predictions. Mccorkle isn't the first or last guy to be bashed by Rios. Can't believe he actually got a job on Fighter Only. Thankfully that's all done with.
11/22/10 9:14 PM
jdb2414
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - 

it has nothing to do with joe's ego being fragile. joe was on fear factor, nothing can bother that man.

tomas rios is a notorious douchebag, and this is the straw that broke the camels back. or if you happened to wacth Family Matters like myself, its like that episode where Carl Winslow was stacking shit on the shelf in the garage. Urkel pops in with a beach ball and my minds a little fuzzy but it ends up on the shelf. and down comes the shelf.

rios job = shelf

beach ball = his cunty attitude

joe rogan > carl winslow

Incredible analogy
11/22/10 9:15 PM
Flynndiddy
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT It was nice to read the voice of Michael Schiavello, on the same thread with Rogan. They need to commentate together, and oh yeah...war Rogan always.
11/22/10 9:16 PM
Joe Rogan
1142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kerazzle - If mma is ever going to be taken seriously, then half assed "journalists" like Rios need to be removed from the scene. Rogan just did the sport a favor. I've read plenty of articles on Sherdog. Rios and Rossen are by far the worst. There is no substance in anything Rios writes, so he resorts to insults and fighter bashing with his horrendous fight predictions. Mccorkle isn't the first or last guy to be bashed by Rios. Can't believe he actually got a job on Fighter Only. Thankfully that's all done with.

Exactly. That kind of disrespectful shit makes me sick. When I saw he came after me I welcomed it as an opportunity to make an example out of this asshole. He happened to pick a touchy subject for me, because the "question mark kick" was the first kick I ever knocked someone out with, and it has a special place in my heart.
11/22/10 9:18 PM
TexasBadAss
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rios should now refer to it as the kick that got my ass fired next time he does his twitter journalism.
11/22/10 9:19 PM
Brian Rule
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/10 9:18 PM
awesome joe way to go. f that turd

11/22/10 9:19 PM
Bing Lao

Nice Joe. Hey is there any video of you in competition?
11/22/10 9:24 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/10 9:37 PM
 *rushes to tattoo parlor to get "Remember to never piss off Joe Rogan," on his forearm* 
11/22/10 9:25 PM
brushfireatco_3

rios shouldn't be a douche bag and he'd still have a job! karma is the way i see it! maybe he'll learn to be a lil more respectful!
11/22/10 9:25 PM
Bing Lao

2cash2quit - You must be real proud of yourself making a guy lose his job for criticizing what you call a kick over twitter.

Sorry not all of us are lucky enough to have millions in the bank and smoke weed all day, some of us need to put bread on the table. Good job joe, you should write about this one in the book you're writing.

You are a fucking moron. Rios is one of the worst journalists if not the worst in the sport. He is incompetent, ignorant, and disrespectful. He fucking deserved every last bit of what happened to him. Loser.
11/22/10 9:26 PM
tmr
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rios is a shithead and has had this coming for years.

11/22/10 9:27 PM
chickenscratch
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before more Rios sockpuppets or Rogan circlejerkers.
11/22/10 9:28 PM
ramondestroys

Well, I learned a lot today.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.