UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tomas Rios mocks Joe Rogan

11/23/10 12:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrPanda
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, Rios is exactly the kind of guy ESPN loves to hire. Hopefully he just gets AIDS or something.

Sometimes the things this so called "expert" says about MMA reminds me of the PTI guys (not Reali since he seems to like MMA and doesn't spot ignorant shit about it) in Wilbon and Kornheisauer (yeah I fucked that spelling up). Just says whatever comes to mind first without thinking in any fashion just to get a reaction.
11/23/10 12:18 AM
Joe Rogan
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2cash2quit - I am a slight homophobe as well, doesn't change the fact that I believe joe rogan is an egotistical dick.

As for rios I could care less about him, just when joe tries to play hero it makes me cringe. And you guys slurp it right up.

What's cool about you though, is that it doesn't matter what you think, because everyone can just read your posts and they can tell that you're dumb as shit.

2cash2quit - The sport is lucky to even be on cable television and you critique its journalists? Who the fuck are you kid?

Wait... the greatest sport on earth, the purest form of competition ever, and it's lucky to be on cable tv? That, and you shouldn't critique the journalists? Because? Because it's lucky to be on cable tv?

You sir, are a fucking moron.
11/23/10 12:20 AM
MrPanda

Joe Rogan - 
Wait... the greatest sport on earth, the purest form of competition ever, and it's lucky to be on cable tv? That, and you shouldn't critique the journalists? Because? Because it's lucky to be on cable tv?

You sir, are a fucking moron.

The fact that it is on cable TV means the journalists should be critiqued more in my opinion. With cable TV comes more exposure to all facets of the sport... journalism included.
11/23/10 12:21 AM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at Rogan feeding the troll again.
11/23/10 12:22 AM
Lunchbox101
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - I had a gay guy tell me once that "faggot" is a term that only gay people can use.
I asked him to clarify, and he said, "It's our 'nigger.'"
I told him that was the gayest shit I had ever heard, and that he could go fuck himself.

did he take your advice?
11/23/10 12:23 AM
Kunu

2cash2quit - The sport is lucky to even be on cable television and you critique its journalists? Who the fuck are you kid?

Thats one of the dumbest fucking things ive ever read.  
11/23/10 12:26 AM
MrPanda

Lunchbox101 - 
Joe Rogan - I had a gay guy tell me once that "faggot" is a term that only gay people can use.
I asked him to clarify, and he said, "It's our 'nigger.'"
I told him that was the gayest shit I had ever heard, and that he could go fuck himself.

did he take your advice?

Probably not since gay people that get into arguments like that have a stick so far up their ass that nothing can go in or out.
11/23/10 12:27 AM
kinkle

I will be cancelling my Fighters Only subscr. in a couple of days unless there is an official statement regarding a Tomas Rios firing.
11/23/10 12:30 AM
nerve

props to you rogan, your making rios look like a dumbfuck.

Fuck Rios and also Bloodyelbow for that matter for there shitty article and site, im having fun in the comments section responding to the journlists on there, dipshits.

rios it must be that day of the month eh?
11/23/10 12:31 AM
greco yeoman

Rios calling out Rogan = Canibus calling out Eminem on C!True.

Only rapper to have to retract a diss track on his next cd.
11/23/10 12:33 AM
VegasBatman

nerve - props to you rogan, your making rios look like a dumbfuck.

Fuck Rios and also Bloodyelbow for that matter for there shitty article and site, im having fun in the comments section responding to the journlists on there, dipshits.

rios it must be that day of the month eh?

LOL! Who are you over there?
11/23/10 12:39 AM
Lunchbox101
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2cash2quit - Yeah I'm dumb because I don't blatantly nut hug rogan and dare to question him.

Well i'd love to argue more but unlike most of you, I got shit to do tomorrow. I live in the real world. Job + mid terms.

Have a nice life joe, just realize not everyone is stupid as you think they are here. I've ran into 100s of your types, I know what the fucks up. I respect your hustle but that shit would never work on me. I see right through you.

peace

You see right through his clothes, homo. Go bad touch yourself in another thread.

Also, what class has midterms at the end of a semester? Jackass. I have an exam tomorrow, as well, but I have the time to pay homage to this amazing thread.
11/23/10 12:43 AM
Joe Rogan
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2cash2quit - Yeah I'm dumb because I don't blatantly nut hug rogan and dare to question him.

Well i'd love to argue more but unlike most of you, I got shit to do tomorrow. I live in the real world. Job + mid terms.

Have a nice life joe, just realize not everyone is stupid as you think they are here. I've ran into 100s of your types, I know what the fucks up. I respect your hustle but that shit would never work on me. I see right through you.

peace

Unlike most of you? You're saying most of us here are losers and you're all busy and shit? You see right through me? Are you really that awesome?

You don't see shit, stupid. I think you're dumb because of the dumb shit you write.
You've run into 100's of my types? Next time you do, ask them politely to please sit you down and give you some advice on life, because they're way smarter than you.
As for my "hustle" never working on you, it already has. You're a hater, kid.
11/23/10 12:44 AM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peace

LOL you fucking troll loser. You've been here like a day and a half and you've already got about a zillion troll posts. You have fuck all to do aside from sit online and pull your pud when other forum members ignore the sign and feed you. You don't have shit to do, and you're only leaving because you were unable to drag Rogan into a bitch fest - which BTW means you're not even good at trolling. Please cancel yourself.
11/23/10 12:45 AM
Social Profiling

peace

I thought I'd use my first ever post to point out a guy who has made 235 posts on a message board in 12 days is talking about living in the "real world"

That is all for now.
11/23/10 12:45 AM
frontrowbrian

holy shit is this a slow news day

bloody vagina.. i mean elbow has nearly 500 comments on the "story"

A shitty "writer" gets ripped a new asshole by an announcer. This is really a blockbuster.
11/23/10 12:52 AM
nerve

please you fuckin loser rios,
yeah you do live in a real world, whats your real job? Male-Whore? we already know. You tried this shit in Sydney, youd be fucked up quicker you can say gay.

Rogan you gotta blast this faggot on the joe rogan show, ill be watching.
11/23/10 12:55 AM
nerve

Edited: 11/23/10 12:55 AM
CoachofLife = rios
which = faggot
11/23/10 12:56 AM
VegasBatman

nerve - CoachofLife = rios

Has to be
11/23/10 12:59 AM
MrPanda

CoachofLife - im sure thatll get those fags off your back.

There are cigarettes on Rogan's back?
11/23/10 1:02 AM
Joe Rogan

CoachofLife - lol @ rogan, what a drug addict scumbag. this is a guy encouraging people to smoke marijuana only after having done so himself at an advanced age with an already developed skill set. this is a guy whos comedy shows only correspond with UFC shows to ensure he has a built in audience of UFC cronies, look into a joe rogan show without affliction t-shirts and youll hear more white noise from the mic than laughter. this idiot went after mencia for stealing effectively deep sixing his own career, representation, when he would have been better served doing the same. rogan has lost touch so much beign insulated by the incestuous mma and comedy communities he forgets what traditional sport journalism consists of and how vicious the real world can be.

way to attempt to dig yourself out of trouble explaining faggot is actually meant for weak people and not homosexuals im sure thatll get those fags off your back. will be awaiting a more formal apology from you when they get ahold of this. and if that doesnt happen it shows how irrelevant you are only beign a pretty big deal with those sporting the ufc uniform (mohawk, painted toenails, excessive tattoos, skull tshirts, ask dan hardy how that went the last couple fights)

I love it when someone is so fucking stupid that you don't even have to respond to what they've said, you can just let it sit there on its own.

That was awesome. Thanks, man.
11/23/10 1:03 AM
DethKlok

CoachofLife - lol @ rogan, what a drug addict scumbag. this is a guy encouraging people to smoke marijuana only after having done so himself at an advanced age with an already developed skill set. this is a guy whos comedy shows only correspond with UFC shows to ensure he has a built in audience of UFC cronies, look into a joe rogan show without affliction t-shirts and youll hear more white noise from the mic than laughter. this idiot went after mencia for stealing effectively deep sixing his own career, representation, when he would have been better served doing the same. rogan has lost touch so much beign insulated by the incestuous mma and comedy communities he forgets what traditional sport journalism consists of and how vicious the real world can be.

way to attempt to dig yourself out of trouble explaining faggot is actually meant for weak people and not homosexuals im sure thatll get those fags off your back. will be awaiting a more formal apology from you when they get ahold of this. and if that doesnt happen it shows how irrelevant you are only beign a pretty big deal with those sporting the ufc uniform (mohawk, painted toenails, excessive tattoos, skull tshirts, ask dan hardy how that went the last couple fights)

Not anywhere in this unhinged rant is there a rational thought or pointed criticism. You yourself would be better served offering a less hateful diatribe, perhaps one dealing more with Joe Rogan's veracity or accuracy than one dealing with a singular characteristic of someones lifestyle that has nothing to do with the argument.

I wish people like you would just give up and evolve with the rest of us.
11/23/10 1:06 AM
The Destroyer88

nerve - Rogan you gotta blast this faggot on the joe rogan show, ill be watching.

This. I will be disappoint if i watch the show tomorrow and you don't mention this shit.
11/23/10 1:06 AM
Poindexter
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoachofLife - (the sound of a douche deflating....)
Fuck you cunt. Voted down to bolivian.
11/23/10 1:15 AM
Poindexter
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoachofLife - you lost name recognition once fear factor was cancelled (and how you make any residuals off that is beyond me considering no network has syndicated it) but most importantly your color is putrid. your job entails giving insight and not beign mauro renallo jr. people want to hear technical analysis just before things happen, whats about to happen, opposed to some old dude sporting two sleeves because his homie edgar cano encouraged him it was the cool thing to do which in turn you encourage that lifeless turd on your podcast to do the same, burnt out from smoking dope, strung along from a five hour energy, going through the motions on the microphone. no passion, no knowledge. john perretti dwarfs you in the technical color department which is saying something. the only time you saw something happening before it occured was nog vs sylvia and even then you were throwing shit at the wall and hoping it would stick. rios is right, you have no Raison d'etre.
Carlos, you are seriously embarassing yourself.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.