UnderGround Forums

Illinois Underground >> Looking for mma job

11/24/10 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmachicago
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking for a mma job in the Chicagoland area.I'm a 32 year old laid off and have never been unemployed before.I have worked for two companies one for five years and one for ten years.I would be a great asset for your company.I can't think of anything better then working in the mma industry.Anyone looking for a hard working guy please contact Kevin Johnston cloader@att.net or 815-342-6858 thanks
11/29/10 3:10 PM
mmachicago
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a new number i can now be reached at 815-412-5237 thank you for any opportunity available.
12/15/10 12:55 AM
ChicagoTom
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im looking for someone to clean my condo. Maybe you could wear tapout while doing it. Take it easy with the shadow boxing though...

ttt for Kevin finding a job!
2/3/11 11:16 AM
mmachicago

bump
3/22/11 11:18 AM
mmarecap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Recap, Owner
 I'm not going to lie Kevin, there's not near as much money in this industry as appears to be.  I am always looking for more writers (especially here in Chicago) however I can't pay just yet as the site is just now breaking even and has a lot of debt behind it.  If you are interested feel free to contact me (brent@mmarecap.com)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.