UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Sambo Training

11/28/10 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gracietraining
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/10 3:52 PM

Anyone have a lead on a good Sambo instructor who is extremely well versed in foot locks, ankle locks, knee bars, etc from multiple positions?  Looking for someone who is willing to do training at our academy in TN at a reasonable cost.  Big name doesn't matter - most of the time I find the best guys are those you never heard of!  If you have anyone in mind - post their e-mail here.  Thanks  
11/28/10 8:50 PM
dynamo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you,re looking for foot locks, ankle locks, knee bars from a domestic coach you have to go with Reilly Bodycomb. Internationally I'd go with Igor Kurinnoy.
However Sambo is predominantly a throwing sport that employs a wide variety of submissions.
11/29/10 12:54 AM
nowaydo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sambo Steve!
11/29/10 9:29 PM
dynamo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vlad Koulikov of Ultimate Sambo is another option. he lives in New York and he is a graduate of Sambo-70. Vlad is the real deal.
12/6/10 12:36 PM
HoldYerGround
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vlad took out one of my teamates in the finals of a Naga this Summer. Dude hit a sweet ass triangle to armbar from guard.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.