UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Pan Pacs results?

12/12/10 1:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ken amtrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Capes would need to be cool...who am I trying to kid show me a cape that is not cool...signed again DIMA...we like the new Gracie's son
12/12/10 1:58 AM
ken amtrack

And we need Eric Bischoff to manage us...NWO never die !!!
12/12/10 3:15 AM
DIMA

we would also need somebody in our new crew named Norman... he would then become Stormin Normin...
12/12/10 3:17 AM
DIMA

On a sidenote... I am very surprised that any of the PDB disciples from earlier in this thread are not on here telling me to shut the fuck up and keep my opinions to myself... i feel almost let down...

BTW... the points tally still hasnt been updated... obviously second is not an option!
12/12/10 4:36 AM
ken amtrack

The Capes comment shut em down...its our Batman heritage
12/14/10 1:30 AM
DMMA

Edited: 12/14/10 1:32 AM
Hybrid Training Centre is the new name for BJJ Hobart ( I believe). It's run by Adam Newton and are Will/MAchado affiliates. I have spoken to him personally about it, as I did with all coaches beforehand.
Is that clear enough??

With the results, HTC and FAFC both had 6 points each removed due to the winners team being listed incorrectly. That now takes our total to 338 points.
12/14/10 4:57 AM
PeterIrl
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/14/10 5:40 AM
Have you had any further communication with Pdb about this?

*edited for spelling
12/14/10 5:27 AM
ken amtrack

Slow down....be clear...and why do you keep referring to the Protein Data Bank
12/14/10 5:31 AM
ken amtrack

Ok i get i...but is a colored belt really worth that much
12/14/10 5:43 AM
PeterIrl
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/14/10 5:49 AM
ken amtrack - Ok i get i...but is a colored belt really worth that much

What are you on about dude? I don't even train at a Will/Machado school or any affiliate thereof.

Keep it in your pants mate.
12/14/10 5:57 PM
PeterIrl

I am in no way affiliated with GracieboyABS......
12/14/10 7:14 PM
ken amtrack

I am in no way affiliated with Me...............
12/14/10 9:23 PM
DIMA

DMMA - Hybrid Training Centre is the new name for BJJ Hobart ( I believe). It's run by Adam Newton and are Will/MAchado affiliates. I have spoken to him personally about it, as I did with all coaches beforehand.
Is that clear enough??

With the results, HTC and FAFC both had 6 points each removed due to the winners team being listed incorrectly. That now takes our total to 338 points.

I am not sure I quite understand... were you guys deducted points for administration errors that u made?
12/15/10 2:11 AM
ken amtrack

DSF calls out the business administrator of PDB...shit just got real...PS the chick not the guy PPS only if she dont train...PPPS no video
12/15/10 8:04 AM
DMMA

We didn't have points deducted due to errors we made.
From my understanding the winners were recorded incorrectly and thus awarded points incorrectly. It was then fixed. 6pts to PdB and 6pts to Douglas Santos. There could've been more but I can't recall atm.
12/15/10 2:20 PM
DIMA

Ahhh ok... Forgive me for being so negative but I do find it very "convenient" that these "errors" are only found when first place is on the line... This however could just be one of my crazy conspiracy theories!! Phone Post
12/16/10 4:15 AM
ken amtrack

Once upon a time an old monk and a young monk were travelling together.They came to the bank of a river and found the bridge was damaged.They had to wade across the river.There they found a pretty lady stuck at the damaged bridge who couldn't cross the river on her own.The old monk offered to carry the pretty lady across the river on his back.The lady accepted.The young monk was shocked by the move of the old monk."How can a disciple brother carry a lady when we are supposed to avoid all intimacy with females?"thought the young monk.But he kept quiet.The old monk carried the lady across the river and young monk followed unhappily.When they had crossed the river,the old monk let the lady down and they parted ways with her.All along the way for several miles the young monk was very unhappy with the act of the old monk.He was making up all kinds of accusations about the old monk in his head.This got him madder and madder.But he still kept quiet.And the old monk had no inclination to explain his situation.Finally the young monk could not stand it any further,he burst out angrily at the older monk."How can you claim yourself to be a devout monk,when you seize the first opportunity to touch a female? All the teachings make you a hypocrite."The old monk looked surprised and said,"I had put down the lady at the river bank many hours ago,you are still carrying her.The old monk then took the young monk down and gave him some GNP to show him who was Boss and the doctor stopped the fight 1 minute later...P.S I am in no way affiliated with me
12/16/10 4:28 AM
ken amtrack

So the answer to thread starter Peteriri is...No there were no results...its liquid...PS Randy was the old monk in my head

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.