UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> 2 DAYS OF FREE TRAINING AT WCJTC

11/29/10 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gbutts
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/10 12:02 PM

The West Coast Judo Training Center is having a free two day clinic/trainig on December 11 and 12 in West Covina. The training is geared towards judo for jiu-jitsu, jiu-jitsu for judo, judo for wrestler, sambo for all, and no-gi judo for all grappling arts.
The instructors/clinicians are the following:
Ronda Rousey: 5th Degree Judo Black Belt, MMA Competitor, Olympic Judo Bronze Medalist, World Judo Silver Medalist, and 4 x Senior National Judo Champion.

Dr. AnnMaria Rousey De Mars: 6th Degree Judo Black Belt, World Judo Gold Medalist, and Pan American Gold Medalist.

Gary Butts: 4th Degree Judo Black Belt, 3 x Master National Judo Champion, 2 x State Wrestling Champion, and All Marine Corp Wrestling Team member.

Sam Garcia: BJJ Black Belt, Judo Brown Belt, No-Gi World Gold Medalist, Pan American Bjj Medalist.

"Sensei Blinky", Richard Elizalde : 6th degree Judo Back Belt, 45 years of judo experience, Judo instructor for New Breed Jiu-jitsu; Sensei Elizalde competed in an amazing FOUR Judo Olympic Trials, twice alternate to the U.S. Olympic Team and coached over fifty national champions and five international champion.

Crystal Butts: 1st Degree Judo Black Belt, 4x High School National Judo Champion, 7x Junior National Judo Champion, and 8x Tae kwon do California State Champion.

Anyway, the West Coast Judo Training Center(WCJTC) only as enough room for about 25 people on the mat at one time. I need to know how many people are interested in training, so I can either extended the training hours, break the training times by age groups, or get a bigger location.

So far we have the following clubs/dojos sending people: Team Garcia Jiu-jistu, Empire Judo, LACC Judo, Mojica Judo, New Breed Jiu-jistu, Gracie Barra Corona Jiu-jistu, and Sawtelle Judo.

If you are interested let me know either by writting on this thread or contacting me by email great4butts@aol.com

I will post the time and locations for the training on December 3 on this thread.
11/30/10 7:02 AM
judoblackbelt
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Real home grown talent and an oppourtunity to learn some real good competition teckniques. California has it all when it comes to MA training.
12/7/10 9:35 AM
gbutts
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gbutts - The West Coast Judo Training Center is having a free two day clinic/trainig on December 11 and 12 in West Covina. The training is geared towards judo for jiu-jitsu, jiu-jitsu for judo, judo for wrestler, sambo for all, and no-gi judo for all grappling arts.
The instructors/clinicians are the following:
Ronda Rousey: 5th Degree Judo Black Belt, MMA Competitor, Olympic Judo Bronze Medalist, World Judo Silver Medalist, and 4 x Senior National Judo Champion.

Dr. AnnMaria Rousey De Mars: 6th Degree Judo Black Belt, World Judo Gold Medalist, and Pan American Gold Medalist.

Gary Butts: 4th Degree Judo Black Belt, 3 x Master National Judo Champion, 2 x State Wrestling Champion, and All Marine Corp Wrestling Team member.

Sam Garcia: BJJ Black Belt, Judo Brown Belt, No-Gi World Gold Medalist, Pan American Bjj Medalist.

"Sensei Blinky", Richard Elizalde : 6th degree Judo Back Belt, 45 years of judo experience, Judo instructor for New Breed Jiu-jitsu; Sensei Elizalde competed in an amazing FOUR Judo Olympic Trials, twice alternate to the U.S. Olympic Team and coached over fifty national champions and five international champion.

Crystal Butts: 1st Degree Judo Black Belt, 4x High School National Judo Champion, 7x Junior National Judo Champion, and 8x Tae kwon do California State Champion.

Anyway, the West Coast Judo Training Center(WCJTC) only as enough room for about 25 people on the mat at one time. I need to know how many people are interested in training, so I can either extended the training hours, break the training times by age groups, or get a bigger location.

So far we have the following clubs/dojos sending people: Team Garcia Jiu-jistu, Empire Judo, LACC Judo, Mojica Judo, New Breed Jiu-jistu, Gracie Barra Corona Jiu-jistu, and Sawtelle Judo.

If you are interested let me know either by writting on this thread or contacting me by email great4butts@aol.com

I will post the time and locations for the training on December 3 on this thread.

The clinic times are december 11 1:15-5:20 pm and december 12 2:50-6:10pm.

The location is 537 vine street, West Covina , 91079

The clinic format has change. The clinic will now focus on submission (armbars,chokes,leg locks)from throws and counters.

Some of the things we will cover can be view on www.youtube.com/crystalbjudo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.