UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Hebrew blanket?

11/29/10 4:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
toelocku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/10 4:55 PM

anyone know where to buya heb blanet like the one Moses wore and was in movies like the ten commandments. I've got a tribal theme going on in my house and would likeone and can't find one online. thanks
11/30/10 9:28 PM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. 1- are you talking about the movie 10 Commandments or Prince of Egypt? 2- Are you aware you are talking about movie? 3- Are you aware that the events described in the Book of Exodus never occured historically (unlike other events in the Bible)? 4- The clothing the Hysoks of the north while somewhat documented, is no longer available since most things made even at the time of Greece were hardier.

MS
12/2/10 11:25 AM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.exodusconspiracy.com/
12/4/10 4:23 PM
toelocku

yes like the one in the ten commandments the movie it was brown with red stripes if i remember correct and was levite.

as for the exodus not being historical...you said it.
12/5/10 9:26 AM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toe, you saying to MS that 'he said it' meaning that you believe it happened and the Jewish guy doesn't?  Or are you saying 'you said it' like your with him that you too don't believe it happened?

By the way, here you go:

http://www.starcostumes.com/items/Moses-X-Large-Adult-Costume.aspx?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=comparisonshopping&source=k232270
12/5/10 3:49 PM
toelocku

thanks 770 and i meant out of his mouth God will judge him. to deny the exodus is to deny the validity ofthe scripture.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.