UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Noke vs. Camozzi at UFC 127

11/29/10 11:26 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Kyle Noke will get his wish and head home to Australia for his next fight as the former “Ultimate Fighter” competitor will face off against former housemate Chris Camozzi in a middleweight bout on the UFC 127 fight card.

The fight was confirmed to MMAWeekly.com by sources close to the negotiations on Monday, with verbal agreements in place for the Feb. 27 bout.

Since his time on the 11th season of the reality show, Noke (18-4-1) has looked impressive stopping both of his opponents, picking up wins over Josh Bryant and Rob Kimmons.

read entire article...

11/30/10 12:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos Condit is only #9 in the UFC welterweight division?
11/30/10 1:01 AM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd, sponsor
 Very good match up
11/30/10 3:07 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noke by sub. The aussie is pretty damn good on the ground
11/30/10 3:23 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a decent card. Really needs Elvis on it to be complete! Phone Post
11/30/10 5:07 PM
camozzi
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its gonna be a war
11/30/10 5:43 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet fight!!!  Both guys remind me of each other...
11/30/10 5:44 PM
Fake Rassler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber - This is a decent card. Really needs Elvis on it to be complete! Phone Post
11/30/10 6:18 PM
KidJustice
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR CAMOZZI!
11/30/10 6:28 PM
AvAMajestic
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I have to wonder, does someone at the UFC think that Australians particularly like watching English fighters?

Bisping was on the last card, he's on this one, Ross Pearson is as well.

Is there some perception that if you cant' get an Australian fighter, the next best thing for us is a pom? Because we dislike Bisping as much as the rest of the world outside England. Pearson is fine, but it really seems to me like someone in the UFC is going "Australians and Brits are kind of the same thing, since we can't tell the accents apart. Make sure you put Bisping on the card".

11/30/10 6:31 PM
nostripewhite

AvAMajestic - Honestly, I have to wonder, does someone at the UFC think that Australians particularly like watching English fighters?

Is there some perception that if you cant' get an Australian fighter, the next best thing for us is a pom? Because we dislike Bisping as much as the rest of the world outside England. Pearson is fine, but it really seems to me like someone in the UFC is going "Australians and Brits are kind of the same thing, since we can't tell the accents apart. Make sure you put Bisping on the card".

I think that's the general world view.
11/30/10 7:27 PM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AvAMajestic - Honestly, I have to wonder, does someone at the UFC think that Australians particularly like watching English fighters?

so true. I'm more than happy to watch the poms fight on UK cards, they deserve that, but in Australia where there is not spot for an aussie fighter, we would rather see either top fighters in matches that have some relevance.
11/30/10 7:31 PM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming -  <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); ">Date: February 27, 2011<p style="margin-bottom: 10px; ">Venue: Acer Arena
Location: Sydney, Australia</p><p style="margin-bottom: 10px; ">-Jon Fitch (23-3; <a href="http://mmaweekly.com/welterweight-division-170-pound-limit-mma-top-10" style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">#2 Welterweight</a>)* vs. B.J. Penn (16-7-1)
-Michael Bisping (20-3; <a href="http://mmaweekly.com/middleweight-division-185-pound-limit-mma-top-10" style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">#9 Middleweight</a>)* vs. Jorge Rivera (19-7)
-Carlos Condit (26-5; <a href="http://mmaweekly.com/welterweight-division-170-pound-limit-mma-top-10" style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">#9 Welterweight</a>)* vs. Chris Lytle (30-17-5)
-George Sotiropoulos (14-2) vs. Dennis Siver (17-7)
-Ross Pearson (11-4) vs. Spencer Fisher (24-6)
-Paul Taylor (10-6-1) vs. Gabe Ruediger (17-6)
-Chris Camozzi (14-3) vs. Kyle Noke (18-4-1)

Cant say i really care for the co main at all.</p></span>

How is Sots not rated in the top 10?
12/1/10 1:47 AM
camozzi
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully Noke and I get a spot on the televised portion. Its bound to be exciting, we both like to throw
12/1/10 4:09 AM
Fake Rassler

^^^^Agreed hope you two have a great fight. Your a warrior chris!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.