UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Price of Silver.

3/11/11 1:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MoreThanUFC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are weeks away now.  China just released inflation of 5.9%.  Since the yuan is pegged to our currency, our real inflation is essentially the same.  There is talk that China is engaging US-style deception of its inflation, and that the real rate is closer to 10%. 
Expect silver to skyrocket and the dollar to collapse.  Get ready for a wild ride.
3/11/11 8:27 PM
hagarules

"China just released inflation of 5.9%."
the news says 4.9%.......

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110311/ts_afp/chinaeconomy_20110311101423
3/12/11 1:48 AM
MoreThanUFC

Friends, the time is upon us.  The National Inflation Assoc. doesnt put out an email titled "The dollar collapse is immenent" without cause.   Some of us have been in tune and predicting this for months and we have prepped.  For the rest, I am sorry you didnt heed the word.   Go back to Charlie Sheen, Justin Bieber, and your dildo.... cause your about to get fucked in the ass.
3/21/11 12:23 PM
MoreThanUFC

$36 as I type this 12:22 03\21\11

3/21/11 3:23 PM
Josh Gibson
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MoreThanUFC -  Friends, the time is upon us.  The National Inflation Assoc. doesnt put out an email titled "The dollar collapse is immenent" without cause.   Some of us have been in tune and predicting this for months and we have prepped.  For the rest, I am sorry you didnt heed the word.   Go back to Charlie Sheen, Justin Bieber, and your dildo.... cause your about to get fucked in the ass.

Various websites have been saying the same thing for four years. Lets not start spouting crazy talk lest we discredit ourselves.
3/21/11 4:04 PM
MoreThanUFC

Josh Gibson - 
MoreThanUFC -  Friends, the time is upon us.  The National Inflation Assoc. doesnt put out an email titled "The dollar collapse is immenent" without cause.   Some of us have been in tune and predicting this for months and we have prepped.  For the rest, I am sorry you didnt heed the word.   Go back to Charlie Sheen, Justin Bieber, and your dildo.... cause your about to get fucked in the ass.

Various websites have been saying the same thing for four years. Lets not start spouting crazy talk lest we discredit ourselves.

What effect do you think the recent disclosure than Iran has been secretly buying gold, and that they now rival Britain as the world number 18 holder in gold bullion?  Was that from 4 years ago?  Did you read the NIA's article?  I would agree someone saying the dollar is about to collapse four years ago would be a bit much, but the NIA is seriously well respected organiztion.  There last stock pick vaulted 44% in 34 min upon their recommendation, PC-Gold: PKL.TO.  In case you didnt read it.
http://www.inflation.us/dollarcollapseanytime.html
3/21/11 4:07 PM
MoreThanUFC

http://www.itmtrading.com/blog/2011/03/timothy-geithner-welcomes-a-new-world-reserve-currency/

From 3/17/11
3/21/11 4:44 PM
Dan W
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"There last stock pick vaulted 44% in 34 min upon their recommendation"

BOY! I wonder why??? (sarcasm)
3/21/11 10:22 PM
kanotoa
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in a hard place now. I have some cash but I am afraid to buy at these historically high prices. I believe in the silver fundamentals but I am also unsure of market manipulations by big financial institutions/governments, and world events.

I think the ultimate dirrection is up but I wonder if there is going to be another pull back. I'm trying to get my mom to buy some too, I'd hate for her to see a 10-20% correction.
3/22/11 5:41 PM
MoreThanUFC

Edited: 03/22/11 5:54 PM
kanotoa - I am in a hard place now. I have some cash but I am afraid to buy at these historically high prices. I believe in the silver fundamentals but I am also unsure of market manipulations by big financial institutions/governments, and world events.

I think the ultimate dirrection is up but I wonder if there is going to be another pull back. I'm trying to get my mom to buy some too, I'd hate for her to see a 10-20% correction.

The dollar tested as a the world reserve currency:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/259558-u-s-dollar-s-reserve-status-is-tested?source=yahoo

Everyone needs to read that. 
3/22/11 5:43 PM
MoreThanUFC

Dan W - "There last stock pick vaulted 44% in 34 min upon their recommendation"

BOY! I wonder why??? (sarcasm)

I was trying to make the guy understand who wrote the article and why what they say needs to be heeded.  He may not have know.

Donald Trump can say, buy XYZ and it doesnt mean XYZ will nearly double in price in 34 min.  What the NIA says holds great weight with lots of traders who arent preppers or believers in the dollars eventual collapse.
3/22/11 5:47 PM
MoreThanUFC

JPM now a licensed assayer of precious metals... awarded approval in record time.  They are currently squeezing crude oil by taking physical deliveries.  Now they will be allowed to take delivery of their own silver and gold.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/259549-will-jp-morgan-now-make-and-take-delivery-of-its-own-silver-shorts?source=yahoo

Kind of fixes their little silver short issue in one fell swoop.
3/23/11 4:20 PM
kanotoa
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if junk will ever have a premium? Seems like a lot was melted, but there was A LOT of junk to begin with.
3/24/11 9:53 AM
MoreThanUFC

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSISBBVD/LPSIM39G/PR

Same thing I just created a thread for.  When we are no longer the reserve currency, the shit will hit the fan.
3/24/11 10:31 AM
RoidsGracie

Another noob question: a lot of people into silver seem also are predicting the collapse of the US dollar. If that's the case, are you still planning to sell the silver for dollars? That seems to me to be a bit counter productive that you are going to be trading in your hard bought silver in order for what is worthless paper. Or is there something that I'm missing? Not trying to be a smart ass...it's just that I started buying silver recently and I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.
3/24/11 11:43 AM
MoreThanUFC

RoidsGracie -  Another noob question: a lot of people into silver seem also are predicting the collapse of the US dollar. If that's the case, are you still planning to sell the silver for dollars? That seems to me to be a bit counter productive that you are going to be trading in your hard bought silver in order for what is worthless paper. Or is there something that I'm missing? Not trying to be a smart ass...it's just that I started buying silver recently and I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.

Keep buying.  No I am not selling mine.  I have been buying 10oz bars, but now I am buying lots of smaller denominations to use as currency when the dollar does collapse.  And yes, it is going to collapse, sooner rather than later.  See my "Like Schiff?" thread and watch the whole video.
3/24/11 11:44 AM
MoreThanUFC

Edited: 03/24/11 12:48 PM
 Silver just crossed $38 with no signs of letting up.  Seems more and more people are realizing that the ratio is way the fuck outta whack.
3/24/11 11:45am EST 
Edit : Sliver vs silver.  I do that all the time....
3/24/11 12:49 PM
AG_bull
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoidsGracie -  Another noob question: a lot of people into silver seem also are predicting the collapse of the US dollar. If that's the case, are you still planning to sell the silver for dollars? That seems to me to be a bit counter productive that you are going to be trading in your hard bought silver in order for what is worthless paper. Or is there something that I'm missing? Not trying to be a smart ass...it's just that I started buying silver recently and I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into.

dont think you are buying silver to one day trade it back in for worthless fractional reserve notes (FRN), rather think of buying into precious metals to maintain buying power.

PM are a hedge against inflation. Over a long enough time period they average out and dont gain OR lose value ... short term they can be undervalued/overvalued.

most people think of investing as what is my rate of return. They dont usually factor in the silent tax (inflation) into their formula.

Gold/Silver maintain buying power, they will go up and down in price but they are an asset class. People usually put 5-20% of their assets into PM to maintain the average buying power of their principal.
3/24/11 1:21 PM
AG_bull
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in the short term you can make money off the rise of PM, thats because asset prices move in cycles. Sometimes they are overvalued, sometime undervalued.

Silver and gold are currently undervalued (esp silver). Lets assume their real value should be $80 silver/oz and $1600/oz gold (im just randomly picking these values to illustrate my point).

Most likely what will happen is the PM asset class will rise, playing catch up to what their value SHOULD be ... then they will overshot because as people see the rising bull market they jump on ... usually towards the end and create a bubble out of the asset. This is what happened in housing. So silver would rise to $100/oz and gold to $2000.

Then there would be a correction and the asset will fall usually slightly lower than what it should be $60silver.

The best bet is to try and determine when the asset is overvalued and switch out (doesnt have to be into dollars). Switch into another asset class that is now undervalued (realestate is on the way down since it is currently overvalued).

If you want to learn more about wealth cycles research Mike Maloney (goldsilver.com). He is one of Robert Kyosaki (rich dad poor dad) financial advisors. He wrote a really good book on it and you can get 90% of his video free online:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMwDynuruN4
3/24/11 3:10 PM
NotsoMightySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you think the prices for silver will go down again? I would hate to get into it now and see the prices fall.
I actually do not have much to invest so I am mostly just curious.
3/24/11 3:26 PM
AG_bull

NotsoMightySkull - Do you think the prices for silver will go down again? I would hate to get into it now and see the prices fall.

it could short term but i would be surprise if it went below $30. You have to look at the fundamentals of why its going up in the first place ... none of those have changed so silver should continue to rise.
3/24/11 4:10 PM
MoreThanUFC

NotsoMightySkull - Do you think the prices for silver will go down again? I would hate to get into it now and see the prices fall.

Not much at all, and in a year, $36 will seem cheap.
3/24/11 4:14 PM
kanotoa

MoreThanUFC -  http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSISBBVD/LPSIM39G/PR

Same thing I just created a thread for.  When we are no longer the reserve currency, the shit will hit the fan.

I heard that guy was a fraud and people lost a lot of money buying and following his advice.
3/24/11 5:08 PM
MoreThanUFC

Read above, kanotoa.  I know Stansberry frauded people.  But, his points in that video are excellent.  And he did correctly predict the market collapse a year before Schiff ( a Stansberry follower ), and two years before it happened.
3/24/11 11:38 PM
kanotoa

I saw his little video and thought about getting his info packet, I'm glad I didn't because a lot of people seem to be unhappy with the info they got, some paid a lot of money just for the info, and lost money following it.

I thought about investing with Peter Schiff but didn't, not sorry that I didn't either.

The best info for me was Mike Moloney. I believe in his wealth cycles and I am trying to invest like that. Mike Kyosaki is good too, never bought his books but I read some and saw his videos.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.