UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Ladies, what's ur opinion on buttsecks?

12/4/10 7:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alborzlives
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it enjoyable? Hell yeah? Or hell no?

Is it a dominating thing? Or a degrading thing?
12/7/10 6:34 PM
alborzlives

C'mon ladies. God forbid you let it be known that you like things in your butt.

Women don't like it in the butt. :(

They love it!!!
12/7/10 10:54 PM
moonalexi

I have to be super turned on and my husband just has to do it. Not ask or say anything just do it! I don't like it all the time, it does bring great orgasms! Phone Post
12/8/10 2:22 PM
Sandy Cheeks
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am pro-buttsex
8/18/11 2:21 PM
BillyRayChubbs
825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

am I allowed to be in here?

I feel like I am hiding inside of a stall in the ladies room listening to all the Derping going on...
LOL

I love this!!!
8/27/11 12:38 AM
alborzlives

Almost 3000 views, and the brave ladies are few and far between.
8/27/11 8:55 PM
foxfirejesse
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate it.
8/30/11 1:28 AM
ArmbarCity
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tongue-fucking is a go

Anything else is a no

Why? It feels like you're taking a shit and then that shit is getting pushed back in, over and over. I do not associate anything remotely sexual with shitting.

Not dominating or degrading. Kind ghey if you ask me
8/30/11 8:16 PM
foxfirejesse
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArmbarCity - Tongue-fucking is a go

Anything else is a no

Why? It feels like you're taking a shit and then that shit is getting pushed back in, over and over. I do not associate anything remotely sexual with shitting.

Not dominating or degrading. Kind ghey if you ask me

AMEN!
9/6/11 1:43 PM
NorthernHospitality
1522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking love it! Drives me crazy!!

Why? Because it makes my body tingle, my toes curl up and makes me fucking scream!

Anal is not on the regular tho...3 or 4 times a month-ish save that kinky stuff for when the kid isn't around and we can't wake her..
9/10/11 2:54 PM
Danawhiteshair
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My girlfriend loves it Phone Post
9/16/11 12:21 AM
Angelcakes
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It isn't degrading if you willingly agree to it. Me? Not a fan. It feels good coming out like a good shit but having something shoved up isn't quite as nice. I can see why some people like it. To each her own. Phone Post
9/29/11 12:05 PM
DoNoHarm

Sub Phone Post
9/30/11 3:11 PM
virux11b
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernHospitality -  I fucking love it! Drives me crazy!!

Why? Because it makes my body tingle, my toes curl up and makes me fucking scream!

Anal is not on the regular tho...3 or 4 times a month-ish save that kinky stuff for when the kid isn't around and we can't wake her..
You had me at toes curling! Phone Post
11/20/11 8:30 PM
Beeisc00l
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Giving it in the ass is once more step to fucking a man. Phone Post
6/13/12 9:34 PM
im_MLT

My gf don't like it. Dicks too big Phone Post
7/15/12 5:30 PM
cq_Beven

Lol and nobody has mentioned the smell :( Phone Post
12/12/12 5:58 PM
BillyRayChubbs
825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is like a car accident.

I cannot look away.

12/20/12 7:25 PM
partycatstevens
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what comes out of there, how else is it gonna smell?
12/25/12 1:05 AM
mexican's changed my sn
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anal secks is gay. 

Yea, I've done it.

12/25/12 4:54 PM
Davy Crockett
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got mud on my helmet once, I'll never do it again Phone Post
12/26/12 2:02 PM
mjeezy
668 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's good but it takes a lot of work and is messy Phone Post
12/28/12 2:05 AM
sweetlily
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it! Phone Post
1/10/13 10:20 PM
chalkylovestoski
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the keyword in the no's we're seeing is SHOVED. There's a certain method to it that can make it amazing! The anal sphincter is biologically a two way street. The muscles work the same for anything going out as for in. But you have to let the muscles pull your dick in. As soon as you try to push it it's not fun for the lady. Also. Lube, lube, lube. Coconut oil is probably one of the best. So get it lubed up, get the head of your dick friendly with the entrance, and apply the gentlest pressure you can manage. When you feel the muscles contracting, don't move! When they're between contractions, you can push in a bit at a time. Once you're in as far as you want to be, don't go all apeshit on it like it's a vajay. BECAUSE IT'S NOT, fool! Lol. If you're patient and let it ride, it will fuck you. Not the other way around like you're used to. Lastly, do. not. yank. it. out. when done. Let it, for lack of a better analogy, poop your dick out. The opposite of getting it in. You can pull when the muscles relax, but slow! And stop as soon as they contract again.

If your lady's game, get her to do an enema first. Then you don't even have to get poop on your dick. If you really do it right, you probably won't anyway, but a lady who likes anal will also enjoy an enema, and it clears the path.

And sure, I like anal fine, and my man also dug receiving when i wore a strap on, but neither of us liked it more than normal sex. It was just different. Then, once we were married for a while and had a kid, it's so much work that we just laugh at the thought. Same result in fifteen awesome minutes, or forty-five mostly boring? We'll take the fifteen of regular sex. Phone Post
1/12/13 9:02 PM
joonbuds

Cleanliness is important to most women, and I'm no different. Anal isn't fun unless I'm clean. By that, I mean I use an enema first. Without the enema, I have a serious mental block and can't get into it. The mental aspect here is critical.

Anal isn't like losing vaginal virginity and being basically good to go for future sexcapades, monster cocks excluded... Anal plugs are your friend and come in increasing sizes for a reason. If you're properly stretched, lubed, and clean, anal can be a very elementally erotic form of sex. I promise! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.