UnderGround Forums

Arizona Underground >> Wec official afterparty

12/5/10 2:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SD CARTEL
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know where this is taking place?
12/16/10 10:18 AM
demonbasketball04
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good question, I imagine somewhere in Westgate?
12/18/10 1:38 AM
SD CARTEL
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea..ended up partying with Dom and crew @ saddleranch
12/18/10 3:35 PM
demonbasketball04
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^I spent some time up there with them as well, got a pic of his little sister holding his UFC belt. Hung out with Danny most of the night, met up with Efrain and Cain a little later. Crazy stuff lol.
12/18/10 5:33 PM
SD CARTEL

Good stuff...Dannys a buddy of mine.
4/20/11 7:01 PM
demonbasketball04

Damn, forgot I replied in this thread.

Danny was a cool ass m'fer! I happen to know of him thru one of his uncle's. He used to tell me he had a nephew who was a bad ass cagefighter, this was a few months after he lost to Hominic in TKO.

When I met him that night and told him I knew his uncle, he treated me and my boy like we had been lifelong friends lol. Tell him the little guy from that night said what's up, if he even remembers that night!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.