UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Training With A Purpose

12/6/10 10:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight! UK Online
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK, Online Editor

Sports Psychologist Rebecca Symes tells us 'all training sessions need a PURPOSE', so how do we go about it?

How many times have you rocked up to a training session, walked through the venue doors, got changed, had a few random conversations and got started? I suspect the likelihood is that this has been your experience on at least one occasion, if not on regular occasions, and I even suspect that many of you might be thinking, “yeah and what’s wrong with that?” Am I right?

P is for Plan
U and R are for Utilise Resources
P is for Prepare
O is for Optimal Arousal
S is for Strengths
E is for Evaluation

Get the full lowdown of one of the most overlooked parts of your training regime right here:

http://www.yourmma.tv/training/details.asp/c/3/id/58/training-with-a-purpose.htm
2/25/11 3:18 AM
Nicholas Sutera
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't that make it Purpoase?
2/25/11 3:41 AM
Fight! UK Online
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK, Online Editor
I'm guessing for the sake of an apt acronym, the A was omitted but thanks for pointing that out.
7/8/11 11:51 PM
jayhaas08
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.