UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> "AMARE is horrible, will suck without Nash"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/9/11 12:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We'll see what happens though. We're not even through one season, I can't wait to see them in the playoffs.
1/9/11 2:43 PM
305-onpoint
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/14/11 9:51 PM
Floppy Divac
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amare's suckin a faaaaaaatty dick tonight!!!   Kings done popped your boys in the pooper, suckafish!!! lol
1/14/11 10:51 PM
Tommy Gunnz
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First game back after a west coast trip against a terrible team = shitting the bed. Definitely not surprised by tonights game Phone Post
1/15/11 1:52 AM
Floppy Divac

Kings had a block party tonight!!  Amare's 5 were nice, but Dalembert had to one up him with 6. 3 for Cousins, 3 for Garcia!!  Surprised Spike Lee didn't catch a ball in his face!!

lol @ not being surprised by tonights game!!  It's not like the Knicks played last night and it was only a 2 hour time difference they had to adjust to, not 3.

To quote Al Pacino from Glengarry Glen Ross "Your excuses are your own!!!"
1/17/11 1:30 PM
kanotoa
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2011 is Floppy's year. I think he will meet some rich, hot girl, that is a total slut, but only for him.
1/17/11 5:26 PM
MadDog243
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmmmm, that win was tasty
1/17/11 6:03 PM
Floppy Divac

lol
1/17/11 6:53 PM
Tommy Gunnz
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i worked during the day so i just got done watching the game on dvr. suns have a good offensive team. nice win. knicks are looking really shitty lately, hopefully they are just tired and need to re-energize. .....i'm sure carmelo would help that lol
1/17/11 8:08 PM
Joshua Wolff
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/11 8:10 PM
what?? have you been huffing paint?? Amare just scored 41 points today and didnt need nash to do it i mean dam i aint a huge knicks fan but give the man the credit he deserves
1/17/11 8:16 PM
Floppy Divac

LOL!!  Next time, try reading more than just the thread title before posting.  :)
1/17/11 8:28 PM
Joshua Wolff
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did read it all all I was trying to point out is he didn't need Nash to score a ton of points that's all don't tell me I'm a "Troll" Now or a 11er or whatever the new catchy rude moniker y'all use in the NBA fourm is today Phone Post
1/17/11 9:42 PM
quick
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 11er is quite the sensitive fellow. We could care less is you are new, but be prepared to get a heap load of shit if you try and tell us you are a life long Heat fan.
1/17/11 9:42 PM
Tommy Gunnz

who is this rAtard????
1/17/11 9:49 PM
MadDog243
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironically enough, that was the problem for the Knicks IMO.

Its how the Suns used to play the lakers both in season and the playoffs post Shaq and pre Gasol. Guard Kobe straight up as much as possible, let him have his because he will probably get it anyway: but dont allow the other guys to have big games. There were a few times in this game the Suns got away from that, but mostly they contained the role players while Amare reeked havoc. But one guy cant win a game by himself, unless his name is michael jordan.

Thank you for complementing my team Tommy. The Knicks are obviously much better than I thought, but even if we dont totally hate eachother by the end of the season...I still expect that $50 if I win :)
1/17/11 9:58 PM
Joshua Wolff

11er Lmfao loveing it can I be 12er Im a magic fan go Dwight Howard! Phone Post
1/17/11 10:35 PM
Joshua Wolff

Idk I should have one Phone Post
1/17/11 10:43 PM
Joshua Wolff

I was wondering that myself Phone Post
1/17/11 11:05 PM
Tommy Gunnz

I think a big reason the suns won also was because Felton had probably his worst game of the season. Dude couldn't throw a ball into the ocean today. When him and Amare are both on they are really tough to stop I am happy to see grant hill still doing well, dude could have been an all-time great if he stayed healthy. Phone Post
1/17/11 11:14 PM
Joshua Wolff

I keep trying to change it but I won't let me idk why Phone Post
1/18/11 12:28 AM
Floppy Divac

Cause you're a fuckin amateur!!  Just cause you fought in an alley for a blowjob from a crackhead doesn't make you a pro!!  Sorry, just playin.  Wanted to welcome you into the NBA forum with a little bit of rude trolling you were asking about/for.  Now that that's out of the way, welcome, and go Magic!! 
1/18/11 1:33 AM
Joshua Wolff

Lmao it wasn't a alley it was in a bar and it wasn't a crackhead it was a ring card girl but worth takeing the 1:01 it took to tko my victim and get the knock of the night !;) oh and for those who dout the ko of the night google me lol Phone Post
1/18/11 1:33 AM
Joshua Wolff

GO MAGIC!;) Phone Post
1/18/11 7:08 AM
Kamran
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"dude could have been an all-time great if he stayed healthy."

For sure, he was killing everyone in his first couple of years. I remember his first points were off an alley

I also remember an old interview with Jordan where he specifically mentioned grant hill as the one guy he thought could appropriate his mantle.
1/18/11 10:32 PM
quick
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't help, but wonder what Orlando would have looked like if Hill had stayed healthy and Timmy D had defected.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.