UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Roy Harris DVD Sale!!!

12/6/10 11:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam LaClair
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImposeYourWill.com, Owner

Hey guys, amongst all the other holidays going on right now, my birthday is coming up in a week.  Since we've gotten past Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I thought I'd do something a little different and have a "Birthday Blowout Sale" this year.

From December 7th to December 14th, EVERYTHING in my store will be 20% off!!  Furthermore, for every $50 you spend during this sale, I'll ship with your order a coupon worth $10 off a future purchase on my site!

The sale ENDS on my birthday, December 14th, Midnight PST (3 am on the 14th for my fellow east-coasters!)

Everything from ROY HARRIS, most titles by ROY DEAN, some classics from JOE MOREIRA, and I even still have a few titles by STEPHAN KESTING.  Come and get 'em, 'cause they won't be marked down this much again for a long, long time!!!  Get the videos that will help you to IMPOSE YOUR WILL on the mats or in the cage!!

Thanks guys, and let me know if you have any questions!

Adam LaClair
www.ImposeYOURwill.com
12/9/10 1:05 AM
Adam LaClair
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImposeYourWill.com, Owner
I previously posted about my Birthday Blowout Sale - and so I'm sitting here wondering WHY I haven't gotten hardly any response to my sale???

Then, while re-reading my post I realize the problem - I forgot to give you guys the coupon code to actually get the sale prices!!

WOW - do I feel stupid now!!!

So - let me sweeten the deal to make it up to those of you who checked out the site and were confused at the lack of sale prices.

EVERYTHING in my store, from Roy Harris to Roy Dean to Joe Moreira to Stephan Kesting titles, are at 25% OFF...... PLUS for every $50 you spend, you get a $10 gift coupon shipped with your order that will be good towards a future order on my site.

The COUPON CODE you will need when checking out is "bday2010"

Sorry for any confusion - that's what I get for trying to multitask!!

Happy Holidays to all!!

Adam LaClair
12/10/10 12:17 AM
Adam LaClair

Edited: 02/27/11 11:58 PM
ImposeYOURwill.com, Owner

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.