UnderGround Forums

Jen >> ** Holiday DVD sale specials**

12/7/10 12:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm having a holiday sale that will allow those who want all my instructional DVD's to get them at lowest price ever! 

One way is special subscription program will allow you to get each of my titles, for yourself or as a gift for someone, for only $29.95. 

With this special subscription program, there will be a single payment of $29.95 each month for 11 months.  Each month you will then receive one title until you have all 11 titles (21 DVD's).  Every DVD title, whether it is a 2 DVD set, 4 DVD set, etc.. is just $29.95.

I want to make sure that customers are happy with the purchase so there's going to be a 2 week free trial.  After you place your order and receive your first video, you have 2 weeks to see if you like it before you will begin to be charged for the monthly subscription.  In addition, if at any time you want to end the subscription, you can cancel any time.

The second way is to order the entire package of 11 titles (21 DVD's) all at once and get the greatest savings.  By ordering the entire package, you get all my videos at a fraction of the normal retail price.  This is the greatest discount I have ever given on my videos!

To order go to: store.jiujitsuonline.com/orders

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.