UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> Green Hornet - JKD Travesty

12/8/10 1:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Siciliano
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe the new Green Hornet movie is a travesty to the late, great Bruce Lee. I mean c'mon, John Cho was Kato?!?! He couldn't even handle Big Bob with his buddy Kumar.

I believe the JKD community should put a stand against this! Boycott this movie!!!
12/10/10 9:30 AM
ryanJ
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huh? 

That isn't John Cho...(and if you were just joking around and saying this guy looks like the Harold and Kumar guy, I'm an idiot.)
12/10/10 5:43 PM
Siciliano
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched Harry Potter in the movie house and they feautured The Green Hornet movie. It's definitely John Cho dude.
12/10/10 11:36 PM
PTM2020
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/10/10 11:38 PM
 nah it's Jay Chou,  a Taiwanese actor in several Hong Kong films who initially made his name in music.   he's actually a pretty talented guy but obviously no bruce.

12/11/10 9:21 AM
Skpotamus
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Chou http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1727100/bio his childhood dream was to "become bruce lee"
12/15/10 6:24 AM
BIg Swagger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea I think this movie will be a bust. I like Seth but they should've got someone serious to play the Green Hornet. As far as Kato I hope the actor does Bruce Lee right and not disgrace him.
12/16/10 1:11 AM
Siciliano

My bad. Was just trying to be corny.
12/23/10 2:56 PM
Stickgrappler
1353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No offense to Jay Chou or any of his fans on here, but er, his acting talent... he still needs a lot of work. Very wooden.

Anyone see Legend of the Fist - Return of Chen Zhen? Donnie Yen reprises his role of Chen Zhen from the ATV series he did in the 90's. Chen Zhen as a reminder was a student of Huo Yuanjia (Jet Li played Huo in Fearless) and Chen Zhen was Bruce Lee's character in Chinese Connection. Jet played CZ also in Fist of Legend. Donnie and/or director/producer may have made a statement when Donnie as CZ donned a Kato-like costume and mask to fight some bad guys.
12/23/10 4:02 PM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stickgrappler - 

Dude... you're still alive!
12/23/10 6:38 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin Curtis - 
Stickgrappler - 

Dude... you're still alive!

Seriously...
12/28/10 12:27 PM
Stickgrappler
1353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kev/Demi/et al,

LOL @ me -- 2 factors - work is busy and stupid malware/virus destroyed home comp... little slow at work and I get on here. Saved for months, bought a new convertible tablet/laptop. Now work has a Websense Compliance/Firewall and I can surf here but I use up my 'quota time'. LOL

Belated Season's Greetings to the JKD forumites and their loved ones! May the proverbial Santa bring you health, wealth, and happiness this holiday season as well as into the New Year!

Very truly yours in the MA and SD,

~sg

p.s. Kev, I miss the days when I wasn't busy with work and surf the forums and invariably it's you, Dave/Yoda and Sean I 'see'. That was an eternity ago LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.