UnderGround Forums

Illinois Underground >> New Breed Chicago HL, New Gym and UFC 124 Party!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/10/10 1:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OriginalTUFer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SSAthletic.com, Client

Long time, no talk - UG brethren! I'm here to make some announcements about New Breed Chicago! I've been away from the UG due to craziness of life, but I figured I'd come back for a good cause; if there is anyone in the Chicagoland area who is looking for a great team to join, I want to highly recommend New Breed Chicago (newbreedchicago.com). On top of having great BJJ and Muay Thai instruction, we have a fierce competition team that has won numerous team competitions in Chicago; we are led by Mark Vives who is coming off of a big win at the IBJJF American Nationals! We are part of the larger 5x IBJJF American National Team Champions! When I first started on the UG, a few years back, my first thread was on BJJ gyms in Chicago. I talked to several of the gyms in Chicago, but New Breed was clearly the choice for me. With such a successful competition team, fair membership dues and a real friendly atmosphere - there was just no doubt that New Breed was the place to train in Chicago. New Breed is now moving to a much larger (7,000 sq foot) location! We are also having a party on this Saturday (December 11th) that coincides with the UFC. Here is a link to the event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135562756498843 Well, I just wanted to update you all with the goings-on at the gym, show you a bit of our style in the highlight and just put this out there if there is anyone who has been clamoring for an opportunity to train; just go ahead and give it a try. Even if it's not New Breed, go out and train. I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever had as much fun as I have had in the gym, dead tired, pushing myself to the limit. Putting away your ego and just putting it all out there, it really is a great feeling!
12/10/10 9:00 PM
TAKUAN
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
12/12/10 10:05 AM
Carlão
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ossss

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.