UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Wrong to call you wife a wh*re in bed ??

12/12/10 2:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Within the confines of a good, faithful, loving marriage...is it wrong to call your wife a whore in bed if she likes it and so do you ??
12/13/10 8:45 AM
TheHawker
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the shoe fits...
12/15/10 8:22 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no, you should always tell the truth.
12/16/10 2:04 PM
Grakman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne -  no, you should always tell the truth.

Ouch.

lol
12/16/10 7:47 PM
HELWIG
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depends on what "the marriage bed is undefiled" means imo.

Does it mean that it is undefiled by nature of you two having a legit marriage, therefore shit is fair game?

Or does it mean for you to KEEP IT undefiled and not do morally degrading things to each other?

12/17/10 1:24 AM
Ridgeback
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG -  Depends on what "the marriage bed is undefiled" means imo.

Does it mean that it is undefiled by nature of you two having a legit marriage, therefore shit is fair game?

Or does it mean for you to KEEP IT undefiled and not do morally degrading things to each other?

I think it is the latter.  Calling her a whore in a jesting way may be okay, but doing things because degradation causes some temporary excitement doesn't seem right in the long run.
12/17/10 11:37 AM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne - no, you should always tell the truth.

LOL. Well played.
12/17/10 12:01 PM
HELWIG

Ridgeback - 

I think it is the latter.  Calling her a whore in a jesting way may be okay, but doing things because degradation causes some temporary excitement doesn't seem right in the long run.

I always wanted a compelling definitive interpretation of that, Ive heard it both ways.

Ive heard several sources that claim if you and your wife play by the rules and both marry legit as virgins, then its Barnum and Bailey circus in the bedroom and all's well.

Then Ive heard several claiming that it means not to engage in the acts of heathens and degrade each other in what should be "sex blessed by God"

*sigh*

12/23/10 8:26 AM
seg
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If God didn't want you to degrade your wife, he wouldn't have invented bukkake
12/23/10 1:44 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've called my wife worse than that, while laying the pipe to her.
12/23/10 1:46 PM
Robert Wynne

and spanking her hiney, is good too:)
12/30/10 1:00 AM
temp194749

I don't think God is paying any attention to you & your wife bumping uglies.
12/30/10 1:45 AM
Ridgeback
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - 
Ridgeback - 

I always wanted a compelling definitive interpretation of that, Ive heard it both ways.

Ive heard several sources that claim if you and your wife play by the rules and both marry legit as virgins, then its Barnum and Bailey circus in the bedroom and all's well.

Then Ive heard several claiming that it means not to engage in the acts of heathens and degrade each other in what should be "sex blessed by God"

*sigh*

I've never heard a Catholic teacher not say that the marital bed is still not a free for all.
12/30/10 12:21 PM
HELWIG

I know.

It just seems like a nightmare after being so patient to have to resort to missionary forever.

12/30/10 9:00 PM
Ridgeback

HELWIG - I know.

It just seems like a nightmare after being so patient to have to resort to missionary forever.

LOL.  Well I think Augustine was wrong about that anyway.  Rear entry is clearly the natural way to copulate.
12/30/10 10:26 PM
HELWIG

You have some great one liners, man.
12/31/10 2:53 PM
akdarkness

Only if you pull her hair and smack that ass Phone Post
1/8/11 4:41 AM
Sliced
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You think God is watching you while you have sex? I didn't know God was so into voyeurism.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.