UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank you Sean McCorkle, Rogan, Silva, and Canada!

12/13/10 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Reggie Warren Jr
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/14/10 11:52 PM
Reggie Warren Jr, The Man

McCorkle! Thanks for having me out buddy. Had a great time with you and the corner gang(Greg, Joe, AJ).

Youre being very humble in your loss and not throwing me under the bus for what happened backstage. Sean asked me to get him pumped up before the fight...he wanted a few slaps to the ole melon. This is where I fucked up! I had trouble reaching his handsome face...I swung and my slap turned into a George Dillman Swordhand chop to his Korotid artery...I dropped him. I'm sorry Sean. He didnt recover in time. I'm a bad cornerman.

Joe "Tae-kwondo Master" Rogan! You're the mane! Thank you sir for giving me those shout outs! Can you help me with my cell phone bill? Those texts from all around the country were like .40 each! Do you put steel shoulder pads under your shirt? I gave Joe a pat on the shoulders and it felt like solid concrete!

Joe Silva...thanks for your support and for just being a cool dude! For those of you who don't know Joe Silva, ya'll are missing out! I love that guy! And hes trying his best to convince Dana to let me fight...thanks Joe!

Thanks to all my fans from the UG and to all the supporters in Canada! I always thought I wouldnt get along with Canadians and their european yankee life style, but I couldn't be more wrong! These Canadian fans are insanely fucking badass and down to earth people! I had a blast meeting and drinking molsons with ya'll! Crown Royal is delicious!

Thanks to all!

And once again Sean, I'm sorry for screaming at you to "PULL MOUNT SON!"

12/13/10 1:40 PM
KahL
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I saw you coming down the aisle with McCorkle. Good shit man.
Hit me up on FB dude. I have you in the Striking Truth premiere video that's releasing soon.
12/13/10 1:43 PM
romophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprised you did'nt wear your Denim Dan Canadian Tuxedo.
12/13/10 1:45 PM
MissRARA
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Reggie Raising Hell ;) Phone Post
12/13/10 1:47 PM
Tru
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAPrime.TV, Host
 ttt..when u walked out i yelled to everyone in the room. and people were going nuts.

congrats to you and congrats to mccorkle for a great effort.  
12/13/10 1:47 PM
dark Winter day
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELL YEAH REGGIE WARREN

RAISE HELL

AUSTIN 3:16
12/13/10 1:58 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a fuckin adrenaline rush! Those fans were insane! I soaked it all in and look forward to my debut in the octogan.
12/13/10 2:07 PM
sgotwalks
1626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/10 2:23 PM
It's too bad you didn't get a chance to give 'er with Terry and Dean over a few Molson's. You would have loved these guys, and they would have shown you the fubar way, I just know it. Maybe next time eh?

Glad you had a good time up here. I can tell you this........Canada loves your style man! PPV views across the nation were envious of whoever was shotgunning Molson's with you on Saturday night!
12/13/10 2:09 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

sgotwalks - It's too bad you didn't get a chance to give 'er with Terry and Dean over a few Molson's. You would have loved these guys, and they would have shown you the fubar way, I just know it. Maybe next time eh?
 I hope there will be a next time! and if so, then hell yeah!
12/13/10 2:10 PM
Greg Southworth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie you made National Lampoon! ;)

UFC 124 Coverage on National Lampoon Movie Networks

Click it and check it out.
12/13/10 2:10 PM
Uncle Justice
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/13/10 2:21 PM
 Just so you know, me, my girl, my pets, and certain members of my family are always walking around doing your Nick Diaz impression with their hands raised in the preying mantis stance saying:  "wuddup beech?"

And I hate you for it.  You have increased the accuracy and efficiency of my eagle beak technique though.

12/13/10 2:11 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/13/10 2:18 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

Anomonis - Lol, sounds cool Reggie. As a Canadian I loled at 'european yankee life style'.

I didn't know what to expect, but besides everyone asking me where a boat  I'm from, the Canadian people were hellraisers and down to earth people.
12/13/10 2:18 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, you absolutely terrify me. In a calm, yet sadistik type of manner.
12/13/10 2:40 PM
sgotwalks
1626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope you had a chance to stop in at wanda's while you were in Montreal. Everybody goes to Wanda's. I even bumped into Dan Henderson at Wanda's before UFC 83 and had some Molson's with him before he jumped in the cab with us and came to the Circus. Sounds crazy.....but no lie. It's all part of the UFC Montreal experience.

Montreal is a great city, but fuck their hockey team in hell!!!!!
12/13/10 2:48 PM
theUlsterman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr. is the mane!!! Panties were droppin' at the bar when you were making your way to the Octagon with McCorkle. Everyone was getting your fringe 'tang by just your mere presence on the screen.
12/13/10 2:54 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

Morning Bell - How many women did you impregnate during your stay in Canadia?

Not sure, but I saw some big ass titties down at the bar in the hotel!
12/13/10 3:00 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL -  

hahah bad ass photo.

good stuff reggie!
12/13/10 3:01 PM
sparkyman
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So where did you get your pants?
12/13/10 3:12 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

sparkyman -  So where did you get your pants?

Got em from Kmart like 6 or 7 years ago...limited edition. Havent been able to find a new pair since.  When i find them, I'll send Joe Rogan a pair. They work for great for jumping spinning high crescent stomps and "Brazilian kicks".
12/13/10 3:12 PM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Highlight of my night. Reggie fucking Warren Jr.
12/13/10 3:18 PM
Reggie Warren Jr

sebastienp - Crown Royal IS freaking delicious!

especially with a little splash of ginger ale. that's my fancy drink.
12/13/10 3:33 PM
sgotwalks

Look, I'm not fucking around. Fubar motherfuckers..........you American's might not get it, but those of us up here have a very warm spot in our hearts for Terry and dean, and the next time Reggie Warren Jr. is in town, I am stopping in Calgary and grabbing the boys, and I am bringing them to whatever part of the country Reggie is drinking his Molson's in........for a match made in motherfucking FUBAR heaven!!!

12/13/10 3:39 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Destroyer of worlds.

12/13/10 3:55 PM
Dean Demuro
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.