UnderGround Forums

Texas Underground >> Who is the best Muay Thai fighter in Dallas?

12/13/10 6:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
flowwiththego
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My question who has the purest muay thai wether it be in MMA or in Muay Thai competition. The person needs to be in the Dallas area.

I vote Will Campazano, or Jason House

Any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.
12/17/10 4:22 PM
T-Ham
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know but I saw this kid Bayzoo (sp?) light sparring and i've never seen someone that fast locally. He's  a monster.
12/17/10 6:27 PM
flowwiththego
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you are referring to Borzoo from Saeksons . And yes he is very good. Im trying to fil a position, Im looking for someone to coach Muay Thai
12/20/10 11:59 AM
T-Ham
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flowwiththego - I think you are referring to Borzoo from Saeksons . And yes he is very good. Im trying to fil a position, Im looking for someone to coach Muay Thai
That's him.

12/24/10 6:20 PM
The Woot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andrew Goldthwaite is by far the best muay thai in Dallas. He teaches at Octagon MMA.
12/24/10 6:21 PM
The Woot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Borzoo and his brother are both very good as well, Charles Byrd has great skills as well.
1/11/11 5:59 PM
skidplate96
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would assume that it would be Saekson himself
1/27/11 11:05 PM
MuayThaiGuy06
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had the opportunity to train at Saekson's a couple of times. Back when Anthony and Chidi were just doing Thai boxing fights. My friend fought Chidi (Muay Thai rules) didn't turn out well, my friend lost lol. Saekson definitely has a lot of good guys. He brought in Pete Spratt to train with us, it was very cool.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.