UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ciesnolevicz calls out Pat Miletich's "Old Ass"

12/13/10 8:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kalin Johnston
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very emotional interview from Mike Ciesnolevicz thegarv.com/Mike-Ciesnolevicz-Ponders-Retirement-Calls-Out-Miletich.html

12/13/10 8:46 PM
Kalin Johnston
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

William Colosimo - as a reporter, you fucked up by not following up on the Miletich call out (unless he was obviously joking, which he probably was- but you did not make it apparent)

As a reporter, I followed up but that was all he wanted said :)
12/13/10 8:52 PM
Lite
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, good interview. Intense.
12/13/10 9:24 PM
Kalin Johnston

Lite - Wow, good interview. Intense.

Intense interview for sure. Glad you enjoyed it.
12/13/10 10:05 PM
Kalin Johnston

Edited: 12/13/10 10:04 PM
 ttt
12/13/10 10:10 PM
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for later
12/13/10 10:14 PM
K-Dub-"T"
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well.... that was deep.
12/13/10 10:48 PM
Crazy Zimmerman
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kalin Johnston - 
William Colosimo - as a reporter, you fucked up by not following up on the Miletich call out (unless he was obviously joking, which he probably was- but you did not make it apparent)

As a reporter, I followed up but that was all he wanted said :)
Yeah, I was wondering about that myself.  Something happened and enquiring minds want to know!!

12/13/10 10:50 PM
Massa
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should follow up by interviewing Pat.
12/13/10 10:50 PM
mrzipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miletich is a legend in this game.
12/13/10 11:00 PM
Kalin Johnston

Massa - You should follow up by interviewing Pat.

That's the plan :)
12/13/10 11:02 PM
Santino DeFranco
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with some of the other posts on here about following up. I know you addressed the Miletich question, however, it seemed a bit choppy, almost as if you had a series of questions you wanted to get to and didn't adapt during the interview.

There were a few answers of his that I would really have like to to hear more about, but it seemed like they were grazed over, and, on to the next question it was.

Please take this criticism constructively, as I feel it could help in the future and I'm not trying to be an ass.
12/13/10 11:02 PM
ranier wolfcastle
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So many wannabe tough guys out there today it makes me sick. Everyone wants to be a fighter and everyone eye fucks me until they find out I at least fought in the IFL/UFC then they want to be my friend.  Maybe that’s one great thing about my MMA career, I can intimidate the biggest, toughest guys at bars at least.

lol
12/13/10 11:04 PM
Kalin Johnston

Santino DeFranco - I agree with some of the other posts on here about following up. I know you addressed the Miletich question, however, it seemed a bit choppy, almost as if you had a series of questions you wanted to get to and didn't adapt during the interview.

There were a few answers of his that I would really have like to to hear more about, but it seemed like they were grazed over, and, on to the next question it was.

Please take this criticism constructively, as I feel it could help in the future and I'm not trying to be an ass.

Which is why email interviews suck hahaha, trust me bro, I'd follow up on that shit if it was live. I emailed him again asking a few more questions about the situation and that's all he would comment on the record about it.
12/13/10 11:05 PM
Hocky Balboa
7545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He takes a jab at GSP there. (Pun intended) Phone Post
12/13/10 11:14 PM
Kakkarotto_san

TTT for Mike. He's a guy that's been on this forum for a very long time. Maybe from the beginning.

I've been a fan, and I don't want to see him retire. Personally, I think the UG should get behind this guy 100% and pressure Dana to put him back in the UFC. He went 1-1 and his loss was due to short timing, etc.

If he comes back and wins, great. If not, so be it; but he at least deserves a chance.

Rally UG.
12/13/10 11:39 PM
Moneyweight
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for possible Mike

12/13/10 11:59 PM
Spc Lee Lohff
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sorry to hear things are going that way for him. Noah always had good things to say about Mike C. Keep your head up Mike, and leave the game if it is best for you.
12/14/10 12:15 AM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike seems like a cool dude with a lot of potential. Best of luck, Mike. And stay away from those drastic weight cuts! That shit affects your health permanently, and weighing an extra 10 pounds is not worth the toll it takes on your abilities anyway... not that you need a random UGer to give you advice on fighting.
12/14/10 12:20 AM
SugaShaneDZ
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have had the honor of texting and chatting with mike and I can tell you that he is without a doubt one of the people I look up to in this sport. I can totally agree with what he is saying and I have not tasted the levels he has. You start in thsi game as prospect, move a shit of load tickets at local fights, maybe win a local belt and then what have you earned? I hope he sticks with it cuz I have a man crush on him and I love watching him fight!

ttt for
Mike
Cellmynoseisitch
12/14/10 12:53 AM
Kalin Johnston

SugaShaneDZ - I have had the honor of texting and chatting with mike and I can tell you that he is without a doubt one of the people I look up to in this sport. I can totally agree with what he is saying and I have not tasted the levels he has. You start in thsi game as prospect, move a shit of load tickets at local fights, maybe win a local belt and then what have you earned? I hope he sticks with it cuz I have a man crush on him and I love watching him fight!

ttt for
Mike
Cellmynoseisitch

Great post Shane
12/14/10 1:06 AM
ABE FROMAN

I don't know man, I'm not sure how well I liked that interview. He says can beat half of the UFC and all of Strikeforce 205lb guys. If you can do that then you have a steady paycheck coming to you, you have nothing to worry about. Why not go and do that?
12/14/10 1:28 AM
grafzep

You seem to have caught him at a really bad time. Was he drunk or depressed? That interview was filled with delusional and self pitying comments and he sounded like his ego was completely out of control. The whole time reading it I was thinking that he should shut the fuck up with his whining and get a real job.

Which is odd, because over the years I've read other interviews from him, comments about him from others, and many of his posts here on the underground and he has never ever come off bad and always sounded like a great guy. I think you caught on a really bad day and, frankly, for his sake, you should have filed this interview away in a drawer.
12/14/10 2:01 AM
Kalin Johnston

grafzep - You seem to have caught him at a really bad time. Was he drunk or depressed? That interview was filled with delusional and self pitying comments and he sounded like his ego was completely out of control. The whole time reading it I was thinking that he should shut the fuck up with his whining and get a real job.

Which is odd, because over the years I've read other interviews from him, comments about him from others, and many of his posts here on the underground and he has never ever come off bad and always sounded like a great guy. I think you caught on a really bad day and, frankly, for his sake, you should have filed this interview away in a drawer.

He has a lot of things he's been wanting to get off his chest for a while and felt that it was finally time.
12/14/10 2:44 AM
stainlesssteel

WOW!! That's about the most honest and raw fighter interview I have ever read! Props to Ciesnolevicz for holding nothing back and revealing a side of fighting that rarely gets exposed.

Coming off the glitz and glamour of UFC 124, this interview gives a brutal example of how the other side lives.

And it ain't pretty.

Good luck to Mike. At least he sounds like he's got a great lady.

Which is half the battle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.