UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> ATTN :Odessa (WEC 53)

12/15/10 12:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any tips on betting for the upcoming WEC card would be much appreciated. 
12/16/10 6:25 AM
Document
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT....Definately interested in your thoughts as well.
12/16/10 6:46 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tweeted him about this thread, so hopefully he responds before tonight haha
12/16/10 1:11 PM
Oddessa
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oddessa
 hi guys..git the tweet, thx.

great card imo.

Gun to my head I lean to all the favs on main card.....except I think Bart has a decent shot of winning as underdog.

Also on undercard...whole planet seems to be betting agaisnt Zhang...I think the planet is wrong...

and I think Roller can win...and I really really want too believe we see a version of Menjivar 2005-06...if the layoff isnt too much...I think as an underdog he can get there...

Not to soapbox....but....dont run out and bet these sides like they are all gonna win...its the holidays and there's going to be plenty of opportunity to win money NYE and in 2011.

Losing money sux, losing money over holidays sux 10x more, and it makes for miserableness for the people around you.  I been doing this long time  and betting/booking  has made for some really shitty holidays ...bowl games etc...

And for every bookie who's xmas I ruined by crippling their numbers.....theres probly equally  a backdoor touchdown in football or KO that caused someone I cared about some grief, misery...  or minimum a remote control or smashed monitor. No one dislikes losing more than me...

All the best to you guys, have a fun, safe, and prosperous holiday, and god bless.

12/16/10 1:18 PM
GriffinQ

Thanks for the response, and a good holiday to you too
12/16/10 10:42 PM
OwlOGD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole world was right to bet against Zhang. Luckily Kamal came through for me, but I think he should have lost that fight.

TTT for a prosperous 2011!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.