UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Easton calls out Faber with strong words...

12/15/10 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Peckerwood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

--this guy trains with Dominick Cruz and had a gift decision against Chase Beebe.

"A lot of people talk trash about Dominick," Easton said. "People don't know about him. I'm from Washington D.C. It's pretty rough down there. My mom and dad, they got me and my sister and my little brother out of the hood. We're doing our thing. But I have a little boy. I lived in the hood for a little bit when I moved out of my parents' house, and I had trouble with money. Before I did anything wrong – which you can get into a lot of trouble where I was at – Dominick hooked me up with money.

"These youngins out here talking all this trash about my boy pisses me off. Dominick's a nice guy. He won't say anything. But Urijah Faber and all them talking trash about my boy, y'all need to stop it. Cut your butt-chin out. You've got diarrhea of the mouth, and you need to shut it up. It's simple. Nobody says anything bad about you. Stop talking trash about my boy."
12/15/10 2:20 PM
Peckerwood

ttt
12/15/10 2:21 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cut your butt-chin out
12/15/10 2:35 PM
Peckerwood

ttt
12/15/10 2:41 PM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Easton should take a cue from Dominick and shut the fuck up. Cruz is a big boy and has chosen to take the high road. He doesn't need Easton to act as his mouthpiece and take the low road.
12/15/10 2:45 PM
BadRed

What exactly has butt-chin, I mean Urijah, said about "his boy"?
12/15/10 2:47 PM
ranier wolfcastle
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - Mike Easton should take a cue from Dominick and shut the fuck up. Cruz is a big boy and has chosen to take the high road. He doesn't need Easton to act as his mouthpiece and take the low road.

agreed
12/15/10 2:49 PM
disbeliever
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - Mike Easton should take a cue from Dominick and shut the fuck up. Cruz is a big boy and has chosen to take the high road. He doesn't need Easton to act as his mouthpiece and take the low road.
12/15/10 2:52 PM
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like mike
12/15/10 2:54 PM
BigWilliam
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have not heard Faber saying anything. What is he supposedly saying about Cruz?
12/15/10 2:59 PM
Str4nger D4nger
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Daddy got a cotdamn butthole on his chin... Looks like he can wipe his ass and blow his nose at the same time!" Phone Post
12/15/10 3:01 PM
fightfan531
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like easton...i think he is extremely talented and should be signed by the ufc for their 135 division. he's sticking up for his boy..can't hate him for it.

also i agree he beat beebe from the video if have seen of the fight on youtube.

been wondering why he hasn't fought in a while.
12/15/10 3:03 PM
Str4nger D4nger
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously Mike Easton's a great guy though he's one of my teammates from down at camp springs. Phone Post
12/15/10 3:07 PM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anarkis2 - 
Peckerwood - --this guy trains with Dominick Cruz and had a gift decision against Chase Beebe.

"A lot of people talk trash about Dominick," Easton said. "People don't know about him. I'm from Washington D.C. It's pretty rough down there. My mom and dad, they got me and my sister and my little brother out of the hood. We're doing our thing. But I have a little boy. I lived in the hood for a little bit when I moved out of my parents' house, and I had trouble with money. Before I did anything wrong – which you can get into a lot of trouble where I was at – Dominick hooked me up with money.

"These youngins out here talking all this trash about my boy pisses me off. Dominick's a nice guy. He won't say anything. But Urijah Faber and all them talking trash about my boy, y'all need to stop it. Cut your butt-chin out. You've got diarrhea of the mouth, and you need to shut it up. It's simple. Nobody says anything bad about you. Stop talking trash about my boy."

Easton beat Chase get over it.

Urijah's team are a bunch of sore losers.

Mike Easton is a really cool and humble guy. If he didn't have some nagging injuries he would be a lot more active.

I don't see anything wrong with his comments.
Shut the fuck up. I was at that fight...it was one of the most shameful robberies I've ever seen. Easton didn't win shit.

And Easton should work on not pulling out of fights the day of, instead of calling out guys better than him.

12/15/10 3:28 PM
Domingo
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to know what Faber has said about Cruz that's so bad. In interviews he mentions that he's beaten Cruz (which he has...very cleanly) and that's why he likes his odds at 135. That's all I've ever heard from him. Unless he's talking shit off the record, I don't see the issue.
12/15/10 3:30 PM
Peckerwood

It's well known that Eaton/Beebee was ONE OF THE WORST DESC in the HISTORY of mma...period.

That said I don't know Easton and wasn't posting this to talk bad about him. Just found it interesting he was coming at Uriah. I always like a lil bad blood...
12/15/10 4:06 PM
OctopusFighter
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/11/09/urijah-faber-plans-to-finish-wec-days-by-finishing-mizugaki-eye/

If you win it's possible we may see a rematch between you and Dominick Cruz. You're known as a mellow guy but you don't hide your disdain for Cruz. What are the origins of it?

He just kind of rubs me the wrong way. I think it started when we fought the first time. He was kind of disrespectful. We signed these posters for charity and he signed his name over my face, blatantly. I don't know what he was thinking. It's kind of a little insight that he's kind of a dope. I just don't like how he carried himself. It's one thing to be a gracious winner, but to be a gracious loser is a whole different story. I mean, he's probably grown up a little bit since then but that left a bad taste in my mouth. There's a lot of people I do like, only a few I don't. Nothing too specific other than the fact I just don't think he's that cool and that he's a guy I might have to fight.
12/15/10 5:07 PM
Oldboy

That's all Faber said? Jesus why do fighters bother themselves with this gossiping nonsense?
12/15/10 5:11 PM
bcolflesh
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People who think Easton beat Beebe, even after watching the fight, are obviously trolling.
12/15/10 5:26 PM
Winston Bearthunder
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike is a tremendously hard worker and an extremely nice and humble guy in person. 

Not much to say about the beef here, but whatever puts him on the radar and gets him the high profile fights he deserves is part of the business. 
12/15/10 5:58 PM
Mmanizzle

lol - someone actually noticed the butt chin finally... 
12/15/10 6:52 PM
stevies6969

Mmanizzle -  lol - someone actually noticed the butt chin finally... 

Bonnar called him out on it a while back, but he said there is no more camel toe, that saying has been replaced with 'she's got faberchin'.
12/15/10 10:41 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Easton-Beebe decision was so bad it caused the UWC itself to collapse!
12/15/10 10:43 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Roundup

12/15/10 11:26 PM
BadRed

Edited: 12/15/10 11:26 PM
^^^^^ OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! ^^^^^

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.