Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peepee taste video. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vGp3wzG4Sc
12/20/10 11:36 PM
ilovetortillas
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOFL @ "self toe hold"

that had me rolling!!!
12/20/10 11:39 PM
gibboau
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone should contact Rafael Lang. He is referenced on the site a little bit ... rafael.lang@riobjjcamp.com Phone Post
12/20/10 11:43 PM
Alumynabjj

mmaguy30 - David Lang December 20 at 11:37pm Report
phil the certificate was sent from brazil via air mail.
it is 11:30 at night and my wife is sick of these things and so am i.i worked hard for my black belt i am proud of it.all so i have anwserd the questions in other messages. where i was born where i grew up and where i live currently. the web site will be fixed tomorow.i have nothing to prove to anyone online. i have a academy to run and i need sleep. proof will be provided after the holidays. good night.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Wrong move bro. This isn't like sex between a man and a woman where it takes two to tango. This is the UG where we will just whip it out and go at it alone with the same amount of vigor.
12/20/10 11:46 PM
sideshowsteve666
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - David Lang December 20 at 11:37pm Report
phil the certificate was sent from brazil via air mail.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Has he not figured out the Gracie Combatives problem?
Also, if the cert was sent from Brazil, why does it say it was presented by 'Waild Ismail' and David Lang? Sigs look like the same pen too (thats a bit of a reach though, as the pic is grainy)
12/20/10 11:48 PM
BenBJJ
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30, i made a thread for your 20 questions quiz (in BJJ forum). Could you post in it and replace the Wallid ref. questions?
12/20/10 11:49 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know, I know a fellow who is a BJJ BB, who never competed, moved away from his primary instructor as a purple belt and did eventually get his Black from his original instructor (8 years after he moved, and he had been a purple for a couple years before moving). I am certain anyone would wonder if he was a BB (well, until they roll with him or go to a few classes) but he has one thing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BJJ BB I EVER HEARD OF, MET, or COULD IMAGINE has, a PICTURE OF HIS INSTRUCTOR PUTTING HIS BELT ON HIM.

SO, why is it this fellow doesnt just show the picture of him getting his black belt? To me, especially when the guy who you got your black from is extremely well known, is a very easy home run to hit, and is pretty much impeachable.

So, why is it this guy with vids and pics, doesnt he just post a picture of him getting his belt awarded to him (I dont give a fook who you are, EVERYONE is going to take a picture at that event).
MoreThanUFC

Wow, this thread has been fun as hell to read.
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this shit keeps getting better
12/20/10 11:54 PM
Alumynabjj

stlnl2 - You know, I know a fellow who is a BJJ BB, who never competed, moved away from his primary instructor as a purple belt and did eventually get his Black from his original instructor (8 years after he moved, and he had been a purple for a couple years before moving). I am certain anyone would wonder if he was a BB (well, until they roll with him or go to a few classes) but he has one thing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BJJ BB I EVER HEARD OF, MET, or COULD IMAGINE has, a PICTURE OF HIS INSTRUCTOR PUTTING HIS BELT ON HIM.

SO, why is it this fellow doesnt just show the picture of him getting his black belt? To me, especially when the guy who you got your black from is extremely well known, is a very easy home run to hit, and is pretty much impeachable.

So, why is it this guy with vids and pics, doesnt he just post a picture of him getting his belt awarded to him (I dont give a fook who you are, EVERYONE is going to take a picture at that event).

That is a good point. This dude doesnt even have one pic of him ever training in Brazil or with Wallid. Hell I have a pic of me and my instructor on facebook and I sure in the hell am not a black belt.
12/20/10 11:54 PM
gibboau
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I've solved 2 mysteries at once, he's a time traveler, only explanation ... http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/333391/the_mystery_disappearance_of_david.html?cat=38 Phone Post
12/20/10 11:56 PM
Alumynabjj

WRESTLENOW - Just because he posted some pictures of him wrestling doesn't mean he has a fucking 1400-80 record on the fucking national Greco and freestyle Scene, man. I understand you don't wrestle so its hard to understand but there is no way this guy is legit, people who don't wrestle don't understand how ridiculous having that kind of record and that kind of pedigree and never being heard of EVER by anyone is. That is an incredible record and this guy would be in the fucking hall of fame is he was Massacring people like that.

Lets compare to one of the Best wrestlers around:

Cael Sanderson: 127–3 High School, 159-0 college, 88-12 freestyle for a grand total of ~ 389 matches with a record of 374-15 winning percentage ~ 96%

yet somehow this guy has 5x as many matches as Cael Sanderson, with a very similar winning percentage (94%) and no one has heard of him EVER? what a load of BS this guy is.

Wouldnt that fuck up your body? hell there is no way you could do that many bjj tourneys as your body would just break down. No time to rest and heal.
12/20/10 11:58 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj - 
stlnl2 - You know, I know a fellow who is a BJJ BB, who never competed, moved away from his primary instructor as a purple belt and did eventually get his Black from his original instructor (8 years after he moved, and he had been a purple for a couple years before moving). I am certain anyone would wonder if he was a BB (well, until they roll with him or go to a few classes) but he has one thing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BJJ BB I EVER HEARD OF, MET, or COULD IMAGINE has, a PICTURE OF HIS INSTRUCTOR PUTTING HIS BELT ON HIM.

That is a good point. This dude doesnt even have one pic of him ever training in Brazil or with Wallid. Hell I have a pic of me and my instructor on facebook and I sure in the hell am not a black belt.

Exactly, hell alot of guys get pictures taken when they get their blues, most get one at purple, and I, who dont even bother to take pictures of famous people, natural disasters, or alien landings (if I saw one) will certainly have a picture taken when I get a black belt.
EatonBeever
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love when mmaguy30 shows up on these threads to own a fake BJJ Black belt.  So SOOO much fun to read.
hmeboy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

k guys I'm sure you guys all know this, but gracie combatives is the online certification program. There is a thread over at bullshido about it:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61440

mmaguy's source is 100% right, mail in certificate
12/20/10 11:59 PM
hmeboy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/10 12:00 AM
here, let me link that actually:

Bullshido: Gracie combatives

Quote:

"Attention All Martial Arts Instructors

Become an official Gracie Family Representative

Get Certified to Teach in 2 Weeks

No Previous Grappling Experience

Turn your school into a (image of Gracie Combatives Certified Training Center)"
12/21/10 12:03 AM
gibboau

"these sites of web" and "sent via air mail" ... big variation in his command of the English language Phone Post
12/21/10 12:10 AM
A No 1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it possible that Jay was taken in by him. If he was presented a certificate by his instructor, he wouldn't know it was bogus if he wasn't aware of the history of BJJ. Wallid signing that thing would be a joke. Pretty sure they get mailed from Torrance. I think Jay got suckered.
12/21/10 12:11 AM
stlnl2

Well, It strikes me odd, most of all, there is no picture of the guy who is claiming a BJJ Black belt getting his Black belt, and as I said if your instructor is well known this IMO is pretty damned hard to beat as proof.

As for the wrestler, I trained with a guy who said his father had nearly or just over 1000 wrestling matches. However, his father had grown up wrestling in Iran, and was an all american at Tennessee, was an olympic alternate and STILL enters wrestling tournaments (at damn near 60 years of age) so I would find it hard to believe many folks have more wrestling matches than a guy like that, but I really cant say.
12/21/10 12:12 AM
A No 1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A question for Jay,

Has David ever said he is related in anyway to Rafael Lang?
12/21/10 12:12 AM
Rhymenoceros
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A No 1 - Is it possible that Jay was taken in by him. If he was presented a certificate by his instructor, he wouldn't know it was bogus if he wasn't aware of the history of BJJ. Wallid signing that thing would be a joke. Pretty sure they get mailed from Torrance. I think Jay got suckered.

Even if they get mailed from torrance, I'm 100% positive that they don't get signed by Waild Ismail.
12/21/10 12:16 AM
countlphie
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhymenoceros - 
A No 1 - Is it possible that Jay was taken in by him. If he was presented a certificate by his instructor, he wouldn't know it was bogus if he wasn't aware of the history of BJJ. Wallid signing that thing would be a joke. Pretty sure they get mailed from Torrance. I think Jay got suckered.

Even if they get mailed from torrance, I'm 100% positive that they don't get signed by Waild Ismail.

and if it was mailed from torrance why the fuck is david lang the one signing it
12/21/10 12:16 AM
Shanks V3.1
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...I get the feeling we're about to see some SERIOUS attempts at orchestrating legitimacy.

like maybe some fakey email from "wallid" or something.

this one is looking good.

what they don't realize is, the changing of the website was endgame. if they're smart, they'll concede immediately and ride off into the sunset with malice, bailey, darrow, jam man, etc etc.

matter of fact, he is even using classic mark bailey defense here..."well, you guys made fun of my students, so I'm not answering anything".

he's also using some pre-exposure christian darrow technique..."I'll only talk to you privately, by phone"...and, "I can't answer these questions right now, I'll answer them in 2 weeks".

12/21/10 12:17 AM
stlnl2

Like I said, the lack of a picture, from a guy who seems to love taking pictures, of him getting his black belt if pretty darned strange to me.
12/21/10 12:27 AM
mortician
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The wrestler may have been a decent wrestler but 1400 matches is quite a bit. My buddy wrestled for 7 years and I think got his 150th win his senior year of high school.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.