UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/21/10 12:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gooner Likes Gogos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Admittedly being new to the UG this is the first of these threads I've followed. Unreal. This guy is fucked. Phone Post
12/21/10 12:35 AM
Jump Kick
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With the Google Cache Timestamp & without the google cache rainbow turds:

-jk

12/21/10 12:39 AM
Brizzle
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peoples Mortgage, Dir of VA Financing
mmaguy30 - I smell a FULL PAGE advertisment in the local Ithaca papers detailing this whole thing,

I smell a local news story on a local man defrauding people with fake credentials

I smell a dave lang website made by me...

www.davidlangthe fraud.com has a nice ring to it

Mmaguy, if it comes to that, let me know.  I will personally cover the cost of the advertisement.  You can set up the advertisement as you wish, conference call me in, and Ill pay for it with my credit card.
12/21/10 12:42 AM
Jump Kick
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/10 3:27 AM
Brizzle - 
mmaguy30 - I smell a FULL PAGE advertisment in the local Ithaca papers detailing this whole thing,

I smell a local news story on a local man defrauding people with fake credentials

Mmaguy, if it comes to that, let me know.  I will personally cover the cost of the advertisement.  You can set up the advertisement as you wish, conference call me in, and Ill pay for it with my credit card.

-jk  
12/21/10 12:44 AM
Brycer

in
12/21/10 12:44 AM
Brycer

in
12/21/10 12:45 AM
Brizzle
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peoples Mortgage, Dir of VA Financing
Jump Kick - 
Brizzle - 

-jk
 Stupid bandwidth problems :P
12/21/10 12:54 AM
hmeboy
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmeboy - k guys I'm sure you guys all know this, but gracie combatives is the online certification program. There is a thread over at bullshido about it:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61440

mmaguy's source is 100% right, mail in certificate

hmeboy - here, let me link that actually:

Bullshido: Gracie combatives

Quote:

"Attention All Martial Arts Instructors

Become an official Gracie Family Representative

Get Certified to Teach in 2 Weeks

No Previous Grappling Experience

Turn your school into a (image of Gracie Combatives Certified Training Center)"

For the people still considering that he has a legit belt/certificate.

(Before it gets buried)
12/21/10 12:54 AM
Jump Kick

Brizzle -  Stupid bandwidth problems :P

I posted a gif of a guy clapping.

-jk
12/21/10 12:55 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The emotional rollercoaster of intrigue (ERCoI) continues. The last few pages have seen me through an entire afternoon of work. Until the next installment of "To Catch a PeePeeter".
12/21/10 1:07 AM
tio te
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is another Portuguese quote from his webpage:

"O inverno me faz perder rio"

This is so incorrect it is ridiculous. A retarded Brazilian 4-year old wouldn't say something so wrong.

HE IS NOT FROM BRAZIL. HE IS LYING!!!

As far as i'm concerned, anything else this guy has to say is bullshit.
12/21/10 1:15 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lucy got some splainin' to do.

MMAGuy is the UG's own Ricky Ricardo.
12/21/10 1:19 AM
EatonBeever
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/10 3:11 AM
 Just so I'm caught up...

-Matt Malice
Claim: Blackbelt under Royler Gracie Academy
When Confronted: Claimed it was a pro wrestling gimmick, made pee pee video

-Christian 'War God' Darrow

Claim: Undefeated Prison Fighter, HW champion of unknown organization
When Confronted: Got beat up twice by UG member, James Furano

-David Martinez

Claim: MMA record is 56 – 0. Pro MMA record is 98 – 2. Pro Boxing ('04) record
was, 3-0, all by knock out.  A two time State Champion High School Wrestler in
'96 and '97. Also champion in Pride, WEC, Rings, M-1, IVC, Shooto..Claimed to train with Renzo
Gracie, Gokor, and even Sakuraba Dojo.
When Confronted: Dicktuck / Ran.  Claimed one of his students wrote his website.

-Mark Bailey
Claim: Grandmaster Bailey, claimed to fought hundreds all over the world and even killed a man
in Chimino (sp?) in Japan.
When Confronted: Came on the UG for a day and told everyone to leave his students alone and then dicktucked...

-David Lang

Claim: Wallid Ismail Blackbelt, 78-1 in BJJ, 8-0 Kickboxing
When Confronted: TBA  

-John 'Jam Man' Decyk
Claim: Royce Gracie Black Belt
When Confronted: Dicktucked.  Mother in Law came on UG to try to help put John in his place.
Shot a gun at brother's ear and ended up in jail.

12/21/10 1:28 AM
McLeod
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes it amazes me the simularities between these situations and when a guy gets caught banging some other woman. They can't just say they did it, regardless of the evidence... they just KEEP lying. Obviously not speaking Portugese well, no pics of him and instructor (and although small, this is damning.. I have a pic of my blue, purple and Brown advancements and will CERTAINLY have one for black if I'm ever fortunate enough to gain one.) the combatives certificate, etc etc etc

It annoys me how nice a school the guy has...

I think when it's over we should REALLY look into that wrestling record.
12/21/10 1:32 AM
puss'nmitts
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was recently a fake BB outed on the Canadian Forum. His name is Tim Henry and he claimed a blackbelt in BJJ, as well as many other martial arts. Also claimed to design jet simulators in his spare time. Definitely worth a read. He actually posts on the thread trying to defend himself, but eventually concedes that he was lying. The thread title is: 5th degree BB in Vancouver.
12/21/10 1:39 AM
GenericAmerican
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The funny thing is that this guy does actually fight, appears to have a solid wrestling coach and a nice facility. Shouldn't that be enough to get a school going?
12/21/10 1:52 AM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WRESTLENOW - Just because he posted some pictures of him wrestling doesn't mean he has a fucking 1400-80 record on the fucking national Greco and freestyle Scene, man. I understand you don't wrestle so its hard to understand but there is no way this guy is legit, people who don't wrestle don't understand how ridiculous having that kind of record and that kind of pedigree and never being heard of EVER by anyone is. That is an incredible record and this guy would be in the fucking hall of fame is he was Massacring people like that.

Lets compare to one of the Best wrestlers around:

Cael Sanderson: 127–3 High School, 159-0 college, 88-12 freestyle for a grand total of ~ 389 matches with a record of 374-15 winning percentage ~ 96%

yet somehow this guy has 5x as many matches as Cael Sanderson, with a very similar winning percentage (94%) and no one has heard of him EVER? what a load of BS this guy is.

That's some powerful fraud  evidence.  
12/21/10 2:36 AM
pharochuck
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GenericAmerican - The funny thing is that this guy does actually fight, appears to have a solid wrestling coach and a nice facility. Shouldn't that be enough to get a school going?
and if that was all he was claimign to be. a guy who will test his skills in the cage with a nice facility and good instructors he would be fine. however to be a wallid black belt would denote a cetain level of skill and dedication and that is an insult to an art that a lot of people are very passionate about

12/21/10 2:46 AM
homegrowncone
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EatonBeever -  Just so I'm caught up...

<b>-Matt Malice</b>
Claim: Blackbelt under Royler Gracie Academy
When Confronted: Claimed it was a pro wrestling gimmick, made pee pee video
<b>
-Christian 'War God' Darrow</b>
Claim: Undefeated Prison Fighter, HW champion of unknown organization
When Confronted: Got beat up twice by UG member, James Furano
<b>
-David Martinez</b>
Claim: MMA record is 56 – 0. Pro MMA record is 98 – 2. Pro Boxing ('04) record
was, 3-0, all by knock out.  A two time State Champion High School Wrestler in
'96 and '97. Also champion in Pride, WEC, Rings, M-1, IVC, Shooto..Claimed to train with Renzo
Gracie, Gokor, and even Sakuraba Dojo.
When Confronted: Dicktuck / Ran.  Claimed one of his students wrote his website.

<b>-Mark Bailey</b>
Claim: Grandmaster Bailey, claimed to fought hundreds all over the world and even killed a man
in Chimino (sp?) in Japan.
When Confronted: Came on the UG for a day and told everyone to leave his students alone and then dicktucked...
<b>
-David Lang</b>
Claim: Wallid Ismail Blackbelt, 78-1 in BJJ, 8-0 Kickboxing
When Confronted: TBA 

You missed John Decyk http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1421049&page=1

Probably the most ridiculous (in real life) other than wargod.
12/21/10 2:58 AM
RealPosition
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesomely entertaining thread. In regard to the language suspicions, I don't speak portuguese but I do speak spanish and there are a lot of similarities. Someone with knowledge of portuguese can verify or dismiss but when he said (in portuguese) "do I know you?", he used the first person conjugated (se)verb "saber" (in spanish)and not the verb "conocer".

In spanish, and I suspect portuguese also (please correct me if I'm wrong), saber and conocer both mean "to know" but conocer is used when speaking of "knowing" someone or some place and NOT saber, which is to know some piece of information or how to do something.
12/21/10 3:01 AM
DreamerMMA
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rupture Clothing, Reg. Marketing Rep.
 The plot thickens....
12/21/10 3:27 AM
DreamAnnouncerLadyVoice
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/10 3:28 AM
dbl post
12/21/10 3:27 AM
DreamAnnouncerLadyVoice
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/21/10 3:28 AM
dbl post
12/21/10 3:28 AM
DreamAnnouncerLadyVoice

RealPosition - Awesomely entertaining thread. In regard to the language suspicions, I don't speak portuguese but I do speak spanish and there are a lot of similarities. Someone with knowledge of portuguese can verify or dismiss but when he said (in portuguese) "do I know you?", he used the first person conjugated (se)verb "saber" (in spanish)and not the verb "conocer".

In spanish, and I suspect portuguese also (please correct me if I'm wrong), saber and conocer both mean "to know" but conocer is used when speaking of "knowing" someone or some place and NOT saber, which is to know some piece of information or how to do something.

I speak Portuguese and u are correcto
12/21/10 3:57 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright lets also get started on the new nicknames they MUST be awarded. Every thread they get renamed.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.