UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

12/20/10 11:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sideshowsteve666
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/20/10 11:27 PM
edit -oops
12/20/10 11:27 PM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lions of Atlanta - This is like one of those cool stories were there are a bunch of plot twist and it turns out that not only is he not a BJJ black belt, he is like an alien or something.

That could be accurate. Have you seen his head? Also his wife is kinda hot. I hope she didnt procreate with this dude on the premise that he was actually a bad ass.
12/20/10 11:27 PM
Alumynabjj

sideshowsteve666 - 
Alumynabjj - Can a blue name please post pic of awesome gogo to self toe hold submission only taught at lang mma? Thanks.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l512/bdarlage/gogototoeholdselfsubmission.jpg
Says the image has been moved or deleted

I probably fucked it up yet it looks like bjjben hooked us up.
12/20/10 11:28 PM
joemasepoos
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is AWESOME !!
12/20/10 11:29 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave just deleted me from his friends on FB

I saved all of his photos and his friend list as well....
12/20/10 11:31 PM
Alumynabjj

mmaguy30 - Dave just deleted me from his friends on FB

I saved all of his photos and his friend list as well....

LOL.... this is not good for Dave. mmaguy maybe you should link to the thread of that Canadian dude and what you did with his facebook friend list. We know he is reading this thread. Just let him stew on that shit over night.
12/20/10 11:33 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone find the matmalice peepeetaste video and post it....
12/20/10 11:33 PM
Lions of Atlanta
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj - 
Lions of Atlanta - This is like one of those cool stories were there are a bunch of plot twist and it turns out that not only is he not a BJJ black belt, he is like an alien or something.

That could be accurate. Have you seen his head? Also his wife is kinda hot. I hope she didnt procreate with this dude on the premise that he was actually a bad ass.

He looks just like a kid I went to high school with. haha If he is legit (though it's not looking good) I'll feel like kind of a dick.
12/20/10 11:34 PM
mmaguy30

I smell a FULL PAGE advertisment in the local Ithaca papers detailing this whole thing,

I smell a local news story on a local man defrauding people with fake credentials

I smell a dave lang website made by me...

www.davidlangthe fraud.com has a nice ring to it
12/20/10 11:35 PM
joemasepoos
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at the 78-1 BJJ Comp Record , is this next to be deleted !!

I work hard for what I have !!! What ? All you have are lies and fantasies .
12/20/10 11:35 PM
Alumynabjj

Lions of Atlanta - 
Alumynabjj - 

He looks just like a kid I went to high school with. haha If he is legit (though it's not looking good) I'll feel like kind of a dick.

Yeah, with all the shit I have said I will probably just never come back to the UG.
12/20/10 11:36 PM
Alumynabjj

Peepee taste video. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vGp3wzG4Sc
mmaguy30

Edited: 12/20/10 11:38 PM
Jay Standish December 20 at 11:35pm Report
Phil I just talked to dave and he would be more then happy to talk on the phone to you. People still need to be respectful though. Remember if he gets Ishmail to clear this up some people are being totaly rude. Dave is not actually reading the thread I am however. Keep in mind if he gets proven legit some things can cause serrious damage that can not be reversed. I am counting on you to remain respectful as you had been.

Phil Gizzi December 20 at 11:38pm
I think before we talk he should just answer the questions...

Can anyone explain the website changes, the blue belt cert?

this is pretty damning stuff

his actions ARE NOT of a honest guy, they are like someone back peddeling pretty fast...
ilovetortillas
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOFL @ "self toe hold"

that had me rolling!!!
12/20/10 11:39 PM
gibboau
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone should contact Rafael Lang. He is referenced on the site a little bit ... rafael.lang@riobjjcamp.com Phone Post
12/20/10 11:40 PM
mmaguy30

David Lang December 20 at 11:37pm Report
phil the certificate was sent from brazil via air mail.
it is 11:30 at night and my wife is sick of these things and so am i.i worked hard for my black belt i am proud of it.all so i have anwserd the questions in other messages. where i was born where i grew up and where i live currently. the web site will be fixed tomorow.i have nothing to prove to anyone online. i have a academy to run and i need sleep. proof will be provided after the holidays. good night.
Sent via Facebook Mobile
12/20/10 11:43 PM
Alumynabjj

mmaguy30 - David Lang December 20 at 11:37pm Report
it is 11:30 at night and my wife is sick of these things and so am i.i worked hard for my black belt i am proud of it.all so i have anwserd the questions in other messages. where i was born where i grew up and where i live currently. the web site will be fixed tomorow.i have nothing to prove to anyone online. i have a academy to run and i need sleep. proof will be provided after the holidays. good night.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Wrong move bro. This isn't like sex between a man and a woman where it takes two to tango. This is the UG where we will just whip it out and go at it alone with the same amount of vigor.
12/20/10 11:44 PM
mmaguy30

Phil Gizzi December 20 at 11:43pm
David, I think you are a fraud... but answering those questions would take less than 2 min. 2 minutes AT MOST, and the answers would clear up allot.

You inability to answer makes this pretty obvious.

Like I said, If you are shown to be the fraud I now think you are, I am going to be at the front of a LARGE group of people making sure your gyms doors never open again, and that your name is forever associated with fake claims in this sport.

if I'm proven wrong I will apologize and take the beating I deserve, but i am pretty damn confident I am not.
12/20/10 11:45 PM
mmaguy30

Jay Standish December 20 at 11:43pm Report
Dude be careful you are treading on invasion of privacy majorly. You shouldn't be recording and posting conversations with people without there consent. I really thought you were a decent guy but the last few posts have me questioning that.
12/20/10 11:46 PM
sideshowsteve666
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - David Lang December 20 at 11:37pm Report
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Has he not figured out the Gracie Combatives problem?
Also, if the cert was sent from Brazil, why does it say it was presented by 'Waild Ismail' and David Lang? Sigs look like the same pen too (thats a bit of a reach though, as the pic is grainy)
12/20/10 11:48 PM
BenBJJ
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30, i made a thread for your 20 questions quiz (in BJJ forum). Could you post in it and replace the Wallid ref. questions?
12/20/10 11:49 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know, I know a fellow who is a BJJ BB, who never competed, moved away from his primary instructor as a purple belt and did eventually get his Black from his original instructor (8 years after he moved, and he had been a purple for a couple years before moving). I am certain anyone would wonder if he was a BB (well, until they roll with him or go to a few classes) but he has one thing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BJJ BB I EVER HEARD OF, MET, or COULD IMAGINE has, a PICTURE OF HIS INSTRUCTOR PUTTING HIS BELT ON HIM.

SO, why is it this fellow doesnt just show the picture of him getting his black belt? To me, especially when the guy who you got your black from is extremely well known, is a very easy home run to hit, and is pretty much impeachable.

So, why is it this guy with vids and pics, doesnt he just post a picture of him getting his belt awarded to him (I dont give a fook who you are, EVERYONE is going to take a picture at that event).
mmaguy30

Jay,

Spend more time learning about privacy laws before you speak on the subject...

you look at this from our perspective.

look at the FACTS that have come to light in the past few min

look at the response (the website and lack of answers)
Either get him to offer an explination and proof,

or tell him to go clean out the 'acadamy"

The easiest defense that would SHUT ME DOWN and SHUT ME UP is the truth and proof.

Start with answering the questions.

i have no problem with you, your credentials check out FAR more than his... and look how open and quick to provide proof and answers YOU were...

EVERYTHING that has come to light points to hi being a fraud.
MoreThanUFC

Wow, this thread has been fun as hell to read.
BJJkilla
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this shit keeps getting better

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.