UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/24/14 10:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BriggsSeekins
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"But all of these claims are on a vastly different level to the sexual misconduct allegations. I think a little more info is required before the guy is hated with such passion. I assume there are far more deserving people to bring out the big guns on. I won't deny enjoying reading this... but for my consciences sake... I really hopes this guy is truly deserving of this, otherwise it just amounts to cyber bullying. It would be a shame if he's actually a pretty nice guy who just lied a little to make a buck."

You didn't read the thread closely and you definitely didn't read that last week or two since my story broke. You just want to chime in now and be a devil's advocate white knight.
They generally get told to shut the fuck up around here, but I'll indulge you.

If you actually had closely read the thread you would have noted a years long pattern of this individual lying about every aspect of his identity, from his age to his nationality to his so-called military record. The BJJ is just what got him dragged into this realm where there are people who will pursue him on his bullshit.

That's not just "a nice guy lying to make a buck." That's a person using lies and manipulation to put themselves in a position to be admired and looked up to. A person putting themselves into a position to cultivate a deep level of trust from everybody around them.

You clearly haven't read this thread closely, especially the last 10-20 pages, or you wouldn't be anguishing over whether or not this was internet bullying. I am the writer of the article published last week. I have tons of personal testimony and since my article was published, I've had double-digits worth of people track me down looking to add to the stories about this guy. I've literally never heard of a more hated person in my life who wasn't somebody like Saddam Hussein or some sort of celebrity/world leader. The people who were closest to him at every era of this jackasses' life have come to me to thanking me for writing the article and asking to chime in with more information.

And they all want to talk about the shit he did to his nieces.

The number of people pouring out to condemn Lang has been noted time and again in this thread in recent days. So if you were really reading it, you would have a clue.

But you're not reading it. You're skimming it, looking to chime in about how you have so much more experience and you'd hate to see a "nice guy lying to make a buck" get this kind of treatment, because it's a "serious issue to you."

Yeah, sexually abusing children isn't a serious issue to anybody but people like you who have so much insight into it.

If you want to help kids or something, God Bless you. Don't wade in here with a partial idea about what's being discussed and act like an authority, though.

For the record, I don't think this is Lang. I just think it's a bored "Wish-I-was-a-hero" killing time on the interwebz.
1/24/14 10:28 PM
BriggsSeekins
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And let me say this: Not every terrible thing David Lang did in his life is going in my story, because their are real victims here with their own lives being led. Not even every shitty, terrible thing he did makes it into this thread.

But I know as much about this fuckwad as anybody alive who isn't related to him. And I would have no trouble believing ANYTHING about him.
1/24/14 10:29 PM
10eroftheyear
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - "But all of these claims are on a vastly different level to the sexual misconduct allegations. I think a little more info is required before the guy is hated with such passion. I assume there are far more deserving people to bring out the big guns on. I won't deny enjoying reading this... but for my consciences sake... I really hopes this guy is truly deserving of this, otherwise it just amounts to cyber bullying. It would be a shame if he's actually a pretty nice guy who just lied a little to make a buck."

You didn't read the thread closely and you definitely didn't read that last week or two since my story broke. You just want to chime in now and be a devil's advocate white knight.

If you actually had closely read the thread you would have noted a years long pattern of this individual lying about every aspect of his identity, from his age to his nationality to his so-called military record. The BJJ is just what got him dragged into this realm where there are people who will pursue him on his bullshit.

That's not just "a nice guy lying to make a buck." That's a person using lies and manipulation to put themselves in a position to be admired and looked up to. A person putting themselves into a position to cultivate a deep level of trust from everybody around them.

You clearly haven't read this thread closely, especially the last 10-20 pages, or you wouldn't be anguishing over whether or not this was internet bullying. I am the writer of the article published last week. I have tons of personal testimony and since my article was published, I've had double-digits worth of people track me down looking to add to the stories about this guy. I've literally never heard of a more hated person in my life who wasn't somebody like Saddam Hussein or some sort of celebrity/world leader. The people who were closest to him at every era of this jackasses' life have come to me to thanking me for writing the article and asking to chime in with more information.

The number of people pouring out to condemn Lang has been noted time and again in this thread in recent days. So if you were really reading it, you would have a clue.

But you're not reading it. You're skimming it, looking to chime in about how you have so much more experience and you'd hate to see a "nice guy lying to make a buck" get this kind of treatment, because it's a "serious issue to you."

Yeah, sexually abusing children isn't a serious issue to anybody but people like you who have so much insight into it.

If you want to help kids or something, God Bless you. Don't wade in here with a partial idea about what's being discussed and act like an authority, though.

For the record, I don't think this is Lang. I just think it's a bored "Wish-I-was-a-hero" killing time on the interwebz.
VTFU Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 10:31 PM
Gali
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRigg - One last thing. MMaGuy was nothing but respectful and the beginning of this thing too. Its not like the UG deployed their tanks and rolled into Lang Village and opened fire. MMMAGuy began an honest investigation, and three + years later here we are. If you read the beginning again, this was never a blood seeking witch hunt. This was an honest check of fake credentials, its not the UG's fault they found a witch. I just see this as a journey down that rabbit hole I keep referring too. They found it, and 3+ years later we still aren't at the end. This is on David Lang and nobody else.

Appreciate the clarity Bigrigg.

Yes, its true... a pathological liar could have a lot more skeletons in the closet... and there seems to be a lot of damning evidence so far.

I saw his ex wife post "The truth is not slander" on her Facebook.
1/24/14 10:43 PM
KneeToFaceKO

BriggsSeekins - "But all of these claims are on a vastly different level to the sexual misconduct allegations. I think a little more info is required before the guy is hated with such passion. I assume there are far more deserving people to bring out the big guns on. I won't deny enjoying reading this... but for my consciences sake... I really hopes this guy is truly deserving of this, otherwise it just amounts to cyber bullying. It would be a shame if he's actually a pretty nice guy who just lied a little to make a buck."

'Nuff said. Phone Post
1/24/14 10:47 PM
Gali

BriggsSeekins - "But all of these claims are on a vastly different level to the sexual misconduct allegations. I think a little more info is required before the guy is hated with such passion. I assume there are far more deserving people to bring out the big guns on. I won't deny enjoying reading this... but for my consciences sake... I really hopes this guy is truly deserving of this, otherwise it just amounts to cyber bullying. It would be a shame if he's actually a pretty nice guy who just lied a little to make a buck."

No I don't have more experience in it, Im not a Wish-I-was-a-hero" or white knight. Please refrain fro judging me or attempting to insult me - its beyond absurd that you obviously take my very reasonable posts as a personal attack on you.

I'm someone with an opinion that is giving it at the risk of being told to fuck off. My message was very clear... Being a fraud is very different to being a child abuser. To show caution that the term is not thrown around is ABSOLUTELY necessary... not to have that caution would be callous and irresponsible. If he is in fact that monster, fine ...congratulations on a noble crusade.
1/24/14 11:01 PM
Gali

Brizzle - 
EatonBeever - 
Kakkarotto_san - David Lang's Mom and wife are on his facebook. I say we FB email them and politely ask them if they can provide any information about his time in Argentina, his connection with Wallid Ismail, his BJJ background, etc.

Melissa Schifilliti Lang December 21 at 4:12pm Report
I would appreciate it if you would not contact me again. If you have a problem with David Lang or with anyone else you can take it up with them personally. I do not see how talking to everyone about someone can be of any use. If you have an issue you want to discuss and you have concerns then you should ask that person directly, not try to start a flame war online. If you believe something is not true then find 100% proof that it is not before bringing it up with others, otherwise it is what it is- worthless gossip that belongs in the beauty shop.

I know nothing and have nothing to due with any sort of so called fighting 'sports'. Its not my 'cup of tea'. I do as women are meant to do. Take care of the home and children and serve the Lord. I do not see how you can take pleasure in harassing me, perhaps its because you have nothing better to do with your time. If you are a fighter then I suggest you spend your time constructively and train and better yourself and help others around you, not destroy others for pleasure.

Sincerely,
Not interested.

John 8:7
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
No one is without sin, but the Lord will not Condemn thee, go and sin no more.

I already did that.
Ask her why she's messing around on the internet and not in the kitchen making me a SANDWICH!

this is where the line has been crossed.
1/24/14 11:02 PM
BugEye

If you had done your reading you would of seen that this was already discussed at length about 2 years ago. Hopefully Briggs can come up with a timeline at the end of his series so it can be posted whenever the need arises

But this pissin' match is a good "filler" while we wait for the BIG news :)

vtfu for Briggs & mmaguy for carrying the "crusade" for 3 years & counting.
1/24/14 11:14 PM
10eroftheyear
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gali -
BriggsSeekins - "But all of these claims are on a vastly different level to the sexual misconduct allegations. I think a little more info is required before the guy is hated with such passion. I assume there are far more deserving people to bring out the big guns on. I won't deny enjoying reading this... but for my consciences sake... I really hopes this guy is truly deserving of this, otherwise it just amounts to cyber bullying. It would be a shame if he's actually a pretty nice guy who just lied a little to make a buck."

No I don't have more experience in it, Im not a Wish-I-was-a-hero" or white knight. Please refrain fro judging me or attempting to insult me - its beyond absurd that you obviously take my very reasonable posts as a personal attack on you.

I'm someone with an opinion that is giving it at the risk of being told to fuck off. My message was very clear... Being a fraud is very different to being a child abuser. To show caution that the term is not thrown around is ABSOLUTELY necessary... not to have that caution would be callous and irresponsible. If he is in fact that monster, fine ...congratulations on a noble crusade.
Fuck off.... There, now it's been said. Back to the girl ground for you Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 11:21 PM
BriggsSeekins

"No I don't have more experience in it, Im not a Wish-I-was-a-hero" or white knight. Please refrain fro judging me or attempting to insult me - its beyond absurd that you obviously take my very reasonable posts as a personal attack on you."

1. If you had made a personal attack on me I would have been a lot less annoyed by it.

2. Your posts weren't reasonable. Not in the context of this conversation, occurring on this post. If you had actually read this thread as fully as you claim, you wouldn't have made them. Or perhaps you just lack in reading comprehension.

Here's a lesson for you: Don't go chiming into a conversation about a "serious' issue when you have a very incomplete base of knowledge of what's been talked about and you have clearly not really spent the necessary time to get a clue. Then again, if you're just bored on the interwebz, it's not like chiming in costs anything.

1/24/14 11:23 PM
Gali

"Fuck off.... There, now it's been said. Back to the girl ground for you"

thats where you're right... this isn't my scene at all. enjoy tough guy
1/24/14 11:45 PM
Mr Bungle

TEAR GAS KUSH - Man I cant wait to read the article great job man. I was helping when he was found at northeast. I still have his old number I dont know if it still works. I remember the francas being in on it and the thread stopped. It was titled "dave lang at it again" or something simila. u had alot if fun talking to fat white trash brittany. I transferred alot of emails from the owner of of the gym and even checked into his JKD lineage. That guys a fn douche but hopefully hes learned langer is a cockfaggit. So I dont mind helping in anyway I can. Mass exposure is going to be the best bet cause him rolling is a slim chance MMAGUY has already offered this dude money.

For fun and to further expose this asshole I actually created a fighter named david lang on MMATYCOON. Sent out multiple links to this site and people couldnt believe all the BS.

Can a blue link this for me the bio is pretty funny and hes a pretty good fighter

The one eyed kiddy rapist

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=200615

Sorry for the rant. Ill he keeping my one good eye on this thread.

Hello Kush. I remember fat Brittney. Lying, protecting, bullshitting her way out of uncovering this piece of shit.

Something I noticed about his new FB page (since that last one went no where) https://www.facebook.com/mrbeanlang, is his join date for this page is 2009. Dec, 26th to be exact. Not sure how that fits into the timeline, but for sure Dave has created enough of a backstory and enough FB pages in the hopes to cover his own ass. He's thinking ahead. The fact that he's thinking at all impresses me.

Also, there are a total of four different groups that his FB page is affiliated with. Has anyone been able to join one of those groups, if nothing else just to ask the people associated with these groups if they are aware of his shady past.
1/25/14 12:12 AM
Mr Bungle

There is a guy on this blog, http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=39405&cpage=1, one of those small blogs dedicated to routing out those stolen valor assholes, named fm2176 who, after reading Briggs article, thought he had ran into Dave a long time ago. Turns out, according to fm2176, its the same guy. Maybe if someone here has the time, they can create an account and ask this guy all that he knows.
1/25/14 12:14 AM
Mr Bungle

He mentions that Dave likely would have gained his knowledge of all things military from this "former friend". Apparently his former friend was a Screaming Eagle, and they all once knew each other.
1/25/14 12:15 AM
Mr Bungle

Quoted from the blog:

"Yep, same guy. I met him a couple of times years ago but never really knew him. My friend used to be in a band with him and they were once close friends. He was told this jackass had started claiming he served in the Rakkasans with us, and also that he started claiming to have been raised in Brazil. He hasn’t talked to the guy for years, though, since this guy started spreading lies."

I wonder if this guy is the same guy MMAguy and Briggs are in touch with?
1/25/14 12:21 AM
Mr Bungle

Not sure if this is anything, but it could be promising. If you click on the right where it says "2 people have liked this", The one person who shows up is a young Brazilian guy named "Gabriel Neves (Biell Neves)" along with a key word, Evolution Fight Team:
Faixa Branca 1 GRAU at EVOLUTION FIGHT TEAM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Langs-HouseMcGrawNY
/246533488805990

This couldn't literally be where Dave Lang lives, could it?
1/25/14 12:23 AM
Mr Bungle

I'm not sure what any of this means, whether it's Dave actual address or not, but clicking on the right where it says "19 people have been here", only one name shows up... Lucca Franca.

Could be something.
Could be nothing.
1/25/14 12:31 AM
HexRei

Gali - 
NORCAL707 - 
Gali - Ive followed this a bit, and indulged today for a couple of hours. Very entertaining I must say.

If this guy really did have rape charges/sexual assault against minors while he was an adult (not in fact a minor himself) then he deserves everything coming to him. The reason I'm cautious is that throwing rumors out like that can unfairly demonize a person irreprably if they are in fact innocent. His wife being accused of sucking a horses dick and all, is just really coming across as a bit of a witch hunt to hurt anything close to this guy... and I don't buy it all. Some of it yes, but not all. Right now I don't know what is true and what isn't.

What I assume to be true is that he is a compulsive liar who has used his passion for MMA and his slightly delusional, compulsive lying in order to make a business for himself. Yes, this is unscrupulous, immoral and criminal and he ultimately deserves having his reputation and business ruined by the truth coming out.

But all of these claims are on a vastly different level to the sexual misconduct allegations. I think a little more info is required before the guy is hated with such passion. I assume there are far more deserving people to bring out the big guns on. I won't deny enjoying reading this... but for my consciences sake... I really hopes this guy is truly deserving of this, otherwise it just amounts to cyber bullying. It would be a shame if he's actually a pretty nice guy who just lied a little to make a buck.
I read somewhere recently that no charges were filed Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, if its really just false rumors then this is really not 500 pages of hate worthy.

A little true story, believe it or not. My former neighbor was a pedophile who molested and abused street kids. It was just his luck that I used to work a lot with the street kids and various organizations. I ended up having a years worth of legal battles, working with lawyers, NGO's, the child protection unit, police etc to get him nailed. I had my house vandalized and windows broken by him and I was even arrested on assault charges. Despite a totally apathetic legal system that didn't care about children living on the street - my tenacity did result in him getting arrested and going away for a month (only a month). He eventually sold his house, realizing he couldn't do that shit next door to me...and died a year later (I think it was a car accident). But I honestly thought for the first time in my life about ending someone. This guy I truly, truly hated.

I just don't know if all the hate that everyone feels for this guy for being a liar and fraud is really that deserving. Yes, if he did abuse kids then I'll be the first to agree to this kangaroo court, but if he didn't this is an awful claim to level against him. I know it may seem like a long irrelevant wtf type story I told... but to me it just puts into perspective how sometimes undeserving people get too much, while the real evil fuckers get off too lightly. If you are desperate for a cause to fight, I think one could find a better one than the David Lang (Dasilva) story.

This has gotta be some kind of logical fallacy. People here are just talking periodically. And it's half entertainment. For all you everyone here is 10x the hero cleaning the streets with the rest of their free time.
1/25/14 12:31 AM
HexRei

*all you know
1/25/14 12:36 AM
Mr Bungle

Apparently, Dave was looking into going "Legit". In looking for anything Dave Lang related on FB, I came across the Cortland Fitness Center Facebook page, and someone pointed out Briggs article. Whoever it is that runs their page said Dave approached them a while back, presumably to con them as well, but they turned him away after Dave couldn't provide Proof of Insurance.
1/25/14 12:47 AM
Mr Bungle

Looks like that's all I'm gonna find for now.

But if anyone involved can go back a page and look into what I've found so far, that'd be great.

It might come back as nothing, or something we already knew, like that guy on the blog may be talking about the same person Briggs is in contact with. Who knows.
1/25/14 12:54 AM
travis brickley doesnt dance
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gali -
TEAR GAS KUSH - ^^^ Dave is that you?

Nope. Different continent altogether... and thats a very very very old joke.

I'm calling him out as a liar and fraud... but if you don't see some reason in that long post I made, then I don't know what to say.
Seriously though...

Dave? Phone Post 3.0
1/25/14 1:29 AM
Edelweiss
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ It may be a 'canadiancouture" alt account. They are VERY similar.

Does anyone else wonder if it was Mental that was posting as Dave at some points? I seem to remember thinking, "when did Lang learn how to spell?" on a couple of his posts. I mean, this is the guy that brought us 'sites of web', after all.

1/25/14 1:54 AM
JoejitsuMD
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People please stop quoting or responding to those silly posts by Gali. It just mucks up the thread and muddies the coherent flow that needs to be in place when people are directed here to read about Lang's scams. Let's try to keep things relevant and efficient. Phone Post
1/25/14 4:01 AM
Shosh1n
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daaaaaamn Bungle coming with the heat right now, and this turd Gali gettin sent back to lurking. Nice filler for sure...6 plus years with no posts, then that....wack!

Bungle you should keep digging yourself, you're good....YOU! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.