UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/23/13 3:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/23/13 8:00 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ritalin
1/23/13 8:15 PM
PoWdA101
668 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wesliinsmith, three things.

1) paragraphs.
2) the ug generally only gives fucks about false bjj claims as the TMA gyms are already 99% bullshit.
3) paragraphs. Phone Post
1/24/13 12:39 AM
weslionsmith
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, first off I apologize on the Joey Perry thing, I realize he isn't claiming to be a BJJ BB, at least not that I can find.  What made me think you guys would be interested is his claim to have trained with Royce Gracie.  I may not know much about BJJ but I know that man is a BJJ legend. 

Second, I know I'm rambling and coming off as hyperactive and very odd.  Sideshowsteve was on the right track with the ritalin statement.  I do have ADD.  However ritalin doesn't quite sum it up.  I have ADD on the attention/memory scale, but I do not have ADHD.  What is coming off as hyperactivity is actually social anxiety.  In new social situations of any kind I deal with strong social anxiety, it usually manifests as me being pretty silent and keeping to myself.  However that wouldn't work at all in a forum, I would either stay totally unknown and would be wasting my time or the constant blank posts would be extremely annoying.  So I'm having to cope the best I can with my disorder until I get over the newness/anxiety phase.  Once I'm past that I am sure you will see I am much more levelheaded, coherent, and intelligent than what I seem now. 

I'm actually much more proficient with English than I may seem, Powda.  Again the run on sentences and overly drawn out thoughts are another symptom of the anxiety. 

I want to be here because everything about this really intrigues me.  While I have little to no training, I am fascinated by martial arts and am enjoying what I am learning.  I have a huge respect for the dedication and hard work you guys put in, especially the fact you all remain so humble even after achieving strong success.  And of course the fake BB threads and the attacks you guys use on them, particularly you, Phil, are epic and a fantastic source of entertainment.

Could I ask one small favor of everyone?  Give me some time to get to know everyone, feel comfortable and accepted, and then once I can completely come out of my shell then feel free to judge me from there.

1/24/13 12:42 AM
weslionsmith

If at that point you all still feel I'm too weird, hyper, or whatever and wish I wasn't a part of the group in any fashion, just tell me so in a kind but direct manner.  I'll leave, no grudges, no anger, all I'm asking is that one chance to get adjusted to the new environment.

1/24/13 1:00 AM
weslionsmith

Oh, one last thing.  You can call me Wesley, it's much less cumbersome than my screen name.  I would prefer my screen name be Lion or The Lion but that is already taken in about 99.9% of the internet.

1/24/13 9:15 AM
DeuceDroppin

We should get Wesley going with back and forth emails to Master Iron Claw! He'd be great for that! Phone Post
1/24/13 11:46 AM
weslionsmith

Master Iron Claw?  I'm not the least bit familiar with that one.  Fill me in.

1/24/13 11:50 AM
DeuceDroppin

Look for the thread "The greatest Mma fraud of all time". The thread is currently derailed, but it has been great. If we can get a line of communication reestablished with Master Iron Claw, I think you would be a great person to help with our communications with him. Phone Post
1/24/13 12:08 PM
weslionsmith

I read a little bit of the thread.  It definitely looks interesting and I can understand Phil's frustration.  It does seem like much of the UG was trying to puss out like he said.  This may have already been covered, I haven't been through the whole thread, but have you tried downloading Realplayer?  It has an added feature that allows you to download any and all flash videos with the click of a button.  I use it to strip MP3s out of the music videos on Youtube rather than use the old P2P or bittorrent method of getting my music.

I could probably get the man into an epic e-mail discussion.  Do you think he reads this particular thread?  If not that would make the effort more effective, if he has no idea that I'm wanting to help the UGs cause then I could get his guard completely dropped and get some epic results. 

1/24/13 12:21 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know you guys are busy on your crusade but come and play over here sometimes

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2121058&page=21

1/24/13 1:11 PM
weslionsmith

Wow!!!  Too funny!!  http://joeyperrysma.com/tosha.html

1/24/13 1:14 PM
kevinchhay
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Ultimate Fight Championships worldwide" LOL

1/24/13 2:22 PM
weslionsmith

Un-compromised by her upbringing in the dark and violent inner city streets of Hong Kong, Tosha Gibson has sought to bring balance to her martial arts training.  After developing skill and new disciplines alongside multiple MMA masters in China, she relocated to the US to farther her skill, preparation and philosophy.  This, in due course, led her to participating in all Ultimate Fight Championships worldwide.  Upon defeating every UFC athlete that dare to challenge her, she began an undaunted quest of not only defeating humans, but all forms of life in the know and unknown universe.  To do this she developed methods of bending space and time so that the existence of every creature since the big bang could feel the sheer joy of being defeated by her.  After a brief modeling and acting career, Tosha pursued careers in medicine, law, and physics mastering all of them in a matter of a few months. Having realized that the only task left for her was to become the spokes person for Dos Equis, or to train the residents of North East Arkansas, Tosha decided that she had had enough celebrity, and moved her highly sought after skills to Joey Perry’s Martial Arts.  Today, Tosha can be found at JMPA spreading peace & love to the world through the most modified and developed art of Cardio Kick Boxing that has ever existed.  This program is now open for all of humankind to enjoy.  Join now and spend time with the most interesting woman in the world – Tosha Gibson.

1/24/13 2:26 PM
weslionsmith

Ok gentlemen, I have to go to work today.  I won't get off til 11PM, after many of you will probably have stopped posting for the night.  At that time I will get myself fully up to date on the Master Iron Claw saga.

I am completely willing to join the attack.  Anyone with info, contacts, anything that will be useful feel free to PM me, add me as a friend or post here.  I noticed the mentions by Phil that he will probably be reading the thread dedicated to him so if that turned out to be the case (I haven't read all of it yet) I imagine posting my intents there will pretty much kill them before I can get them started.  Friday I am off work and will begin my e-mailing and any other efforts I feel I can make to getting that thread restarted and breathing some new life into it.  Hopefully I can provide you guys with what your looking for and become a part of one of the epic fake BB threads.

See you all tmw.

1/30/13 5:03 PM
Tru
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
DeuceDroppin -  We should get Wesley going with back and forth emails to Master Iron Claw! He'd be great for that! Phone Post

lmfao 

2/5/13 9:54 AM
WesLion

Edited: 02/05/13 9:54 AM
mister3mma -  Has Lang ever posted yet? Phone Post

First off, I know I made myself look pretty crazy here, go ahead and laugh, I brought it on myself.

But to answer your question yes he has.  What shocked me was he came on here to defend himself.  Not when everything started like some fakes do, but when the thread was near it's end.  LOOOONNNNGGGG after everything, including the child molestation came to light.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  On the plus side at least someone came off looking dumber than myself. LOL

Have you not read the whole thread?  Granted it is incredibly long and time consuming but so worth it.  This and the Jam Man thread are so far the best ones I've read.

3/20/13 4:56 PM
ElTriangulo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In... on time
3/20/13 5:22 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. You are pretty late. New thread now. Damn guy Phone Post
3/21/13 1:34 AM
JoejitsuMD
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone link new thread here so people can connect the two. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:48 PM
Ray Cappa

"Grand Master" Lang
http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/aboutme.htm
3/21/13 12:56 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Cappa - "Grand Master" Lang
http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/aboutme.htm

Wow, lol.
3/21/13 1:01 PM
oldbloatedcarcass

JoejitsuMD -  Someone link new thread here so people can connect the two. Phone Post

Pure gold:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2149703&page=1
3/21/13 1:02 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/13 1:13 PM
3/21/13 1:11 PM
Chimonos Revenge

^^Ahh, never mind...just read the epilogue on that site.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.