UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/25/14 8:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - Dave has always claimed that specific unit because he knows a guy who served in it and he steals all his stories. That does sound like the guy I have been talking to.

It turns out there is another David Lang in Cortland. I found his FB. Jesus, of all the fucking luck to get that name. I still have a strong suspicion it is our Dave Lang in the article. His mother Pat is involved in lots of this sort of stuff and it fits perfectly with his own MO.

Yeah and there is another guy named Dave Lange that owns a Septic Tank Cleaning service.

There is also another guy that shares Dave's namesake. Some professional Rollerblader, whatever the fuck that is, named Dave Lang, who was recently filmed jumping over Bam Margera's Murciélago. Sort of feel bad for these guys sharing his name.

I found all this just from searching Dave's name on FB/Google.
1/25/14 8:25 PM
Mr Bungle

meant to say the Dave Lange guy is in the Cortland area as well.
1/26/14 12:58 AM
Little EagleYoshida
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is gold. Found this today on facebook. Is Dave working his next fake affiliation?

https://www.facebook.com/rogerio.taborda1

A pic of Langtard and his mensa group at Team Tatu BJJ.
1/26/14 1:06 AM
Mr Bungle

Little EagleYoshida - This thread is gold. Found this today on facebook. Is Dave working his next fake affiliation?

https://www.facebook.com/rogerio.taborda1

A pic of Langtard and his mensa group at Team Tatu BJJ.

Fuck that.

This subhuman has to be stopped. He is embarrassing everyone he suckers into believing his bullshit.
1/26/14 1:09 AM
Mr Bungle

I see Maybe three of the 11 people in that photo who look like they have a hint of talent or natural ability.
1/26/14 1:10 AM
itswhitty
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really advocate going easy on Paul. I think there is a good chance that he is in some way developmentally delayed and is being taken advantage of by Lang. There have been numerous high profile cases in the news recently of ATF stings recruiting mentally challenged guys into criminal activities and then getting them to do illegal shit because they didn't want to disappoint their new friends. Lang may not be as sophisticated, but he's doing the same thing.

He's found someone who is extremely easy to mold and who looks for validation from his friends. It's not that guys like this don't know right from wrong -- their heart is usually in the right place actually -- it's just extremely easy for someone with ulterior motives to alter their idea of what "right" is.

Paul isn't looking at this from a "big picture" perspective. He sees his friend saying one thing, and people on the phone and internet who aren't his friend saying something else. From a simple perspective, the "right" thing to do is to help your friends because they say they'd do the same for you.

It would certainly be nice if he took a larger view of the issue, but if he's developmentally delayed, he may literally be unable to do so.
1/26/14 2:40 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itswhitty - I really advocate going easy on Paul. I think there is a good chance that he is in some way developmentally delayed and is being taken advantage of by Lang. There have been numerous high profile cases in the news recently of ATF stings recruiting mentally challenged guys into criminal activities and then getting them to do illegal shit because they didn't want to disappoint their new friends. Lang may not be as sophisticated, but he's doing the same thing.

He's found someone who is extremely easy to mold and who looks for validation from his friends. It's not that guys like this don't know right from wrong -- their heart is usually in the right place actually -- it's just extremely easy for someone with ulterior motives to alter their idea of what "right" is.

Paul isn't looking at this from a "big picture" perspective. He sees his friend saying one thing, and people on the phone and internet who aren't his friend saying something else. From a simple perspective, the "right" thing to do is to help your friends because they say they'd do the same for you.

It would certainly be nice if he took a larger view of the issue, but if he's developmentally delayed, he may literally be unable to do so.

Agree with this. And it will only take LangBang showing this Paul guy a post calling him a "mongoloid" and you've lost him. This and all the horse dick stuff will ruin the credibility of this thread with anyone who isn't 15 years old.
1/26/14 2:52 AM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

itswhitty - I really advocate going easy on Paul. I think there is a good chance that he is in some way developmentally delayed and is being taken advantage of by Lang. There have been numerous high profile cases in the news recently of ATF stings recruiting mentally challenged guys into criminal activities and then getting them to do illegal shit because they didn't want to disappoint their new friends. Lang may not be as sophisticated, but he's doing the same thing.

I'm just a passenger on this ride, but I totally agree with this. Lang is a master manipulator and this is what he does. Paul may have learning disabilities and if a family member of mine with those issues was in the situation Paul's been drawn into by a predator such as Lang, and was lynched by the public for it, Id be devastated. Just personally to me it feels like Lang has found the easiest target he could, and now this guys going to pay for it. Its fucking disgusting if that's what's happened, and just goes to show just what kind of person Lang is. Whiteknights may have launched Lang's defense in the past, but this is what happens when predators like him are allowed to run free. Not to mention the sexual abuse...

Again I don't know if Paul is disabled in any way, but personally it appears he is a little bit to me. Just makes my fucking blood run hot if Lang has targeted him for it.

I plead for leniency on Paul's behalf and to strike fucking Lang down where he stands so he can crawl back to his crack pot hilly billy hick bible thumping fucking barn and lick his wounds for a good long time.
1/26/14 2:54 AM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/14 2:58 AM
fuck Dave Lang
1/26/14 2:54 AM
BiggRigg

Edited: 01/26/14 2:56 AM
1/26/14 6:55 AM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff guys Lang needs to be in jail end of! Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 8:12 AM
BriggsSeekins
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you have anything interesting about Lang connected to him selling the house his parents bought him, feel free to drop it. For my story I am only interested in documenting his manipulative, conniving behavior. Having your parents buy you a house to live in with your kids while you don't work and try to scam people full time is scummy, but everybody has always assumed that Dave's parents bought that house for him, including people close to the situation.
1/26/14 8:13 AM
BriggsSeekins
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That "company" Lang is supposed to have worked for looks like a multi-level marketing company.
1/26/14 9:14 AM
Caladan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, does anyone in any picture with Dave, ever know how to tie their fucking belts? Unless its a black belt from a different school, its embarrassing.
1/26/14 9:54 AM
Little EagleYoshida
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This also looks to be the amateur fighter profile of the bald blue belt that is in a lot of Dave's pics Greg Compagni.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/5D751B49C32A2EA4/Greg-Compagni/

0-2 with 2 sub losses,sounds legit Dave haha. Sorry if already posted. I didn't click all the links in this thread due to getting mat battled about 4 times lol.
1/26/14 11:31 AM
BriggsSeekins

Jesus, I know who that guy Mike Bennet is. He's pretty tough. Guy's lucky he only got chocked out in 32 second.
1/26/14 1:17 PM
BriggsSeekins

Haha. I actually awarded Mike Bennet submission of the night on an amateur card I covered in the Gazette in December. I went to his FB page and my article about the card was the last thing posted to his timeline. It will be funny to find out what he remembers of that fight with Grand Master Lang's "student" and will give good details for a future update where I explain just how dangerous it is for this guy to be training fighters and bringing to fight guys who actually do train, in a lot of case with very high level MMA and grappling coaches.
1/26/14 1:55 PM
Tru
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - 
Count2potato - Hey Briggs any chance the big update gets posted today? A tons of us got ants in the pants Phone Post 3.0
Yes please Phone Post 3.0

this

1/26/14 2:13 PM
BriggsSeekins

I have my latest story to my editor. It will definitely run by tomorrow afternoon or evening, possibly tonight. I am not sure if he will want to wait for comment about whether or not that is our Dave Lang in the story about being peer educator for 12-20 year olds or if he wants to hold off on the confirmation as part of the next update.

1/26/14 3:14 PM
Jessy30
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmaguy or briggs pm me please. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 3:36 PM
billyball2
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - I have my latest story to my editor. It will definitely run by tomorrow afternoon or evening, possibly tonight. I am not sure if he will want to wait for comment about whether or not that is our Dave Lang in the story about being peer educator for 12-20 year olds or if he wants to hold off on the confirmation as part of the next update.

Nice.

Can't wait!
1/26/14 5:42 PM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^I freaking hope so I'm already unzipped Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 6:23 PM
Skmiasma

11, 000.. damn Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 6:34 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmaguy IS David lang

Atomic Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 7:41 PM
Mr Bungle

Anyone ever find out if that one FB page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Langs-HouseMcGrawNY/246533488805990) was legit?

Is this anything we can work with?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.