UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

11/11/13 10:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well the cats out of the bag.. so here goes:

I received an email about 4 days ago from a woman who says she has a relative that is dating Dave. SHe had fears that he was a fraud, and did some checking, and found this thread.

SHe contacted me for more info...

She says the following: (I am posting a copy paste of our conversation and redacting her name)

Morning! I'm so glad to see you got my message(s). I'm about to get off FB and hit the road, but this is very important to me. Are you friends with or related to Alisa Beardslee from central NY??

Phil
Why do you want to know?

11/9, 7:10am

I'm trying to determine if I'm being lied to by someone or not.

Phil
11/9, 7:10am

Ok...
What makes you think I would know...
Is this person doing the lying named Dave lang?

11/9, 7:11am

Yep.
How did you know?

Phil
11/9, 7:12am

I dont know what he said... but I can assure you it is a lie
Because thats how I "know" beardslee

I know that he's a proven liar, but he has alleged that you are related to Alisa Beardslee, his ex-first-wife.

Phil

I investigated dave for a few years.. she helped.

11/9, 7:13am

Ohhhhhhhh.... so you're not related to her.

Phil

Hahaha... no. I have never even met her
Hes unreal

I figured as much. Then, I've got the right man... you're mmaguy30 from mixedmaritialarts.com?
http://mixedmaritialarts.com/

Phil
11/9, 7:14am

Thats me
Rebecca beardslee is who I talked to... I think thats her daughter
Not sure
Whats dave up to now?
Fucking 1 eyed kiddy raper.

11/9, 7:17am

Good! I have been spending far too much of my life this past week reading through the feeds related to Dave... both the one started in 2010 and the recent 2013 one... and I am shocked. And I have very personal interest in this. He's dating my "niece." I say niece in quotes because we're actually only 2 years apart and were friends before I married her uncle.
Funny you should mention that... that's mostly what I wanted to talk to you about.... Is there any way you can get me in contact with the person you spoke to that confirmed the indictment and trial of this?? I understand it's sealed, because he was a juvenile at the times the crimes were committed? When were the crimes committed? And when was he ultimately arrested for them?

Phil
11/9, 7:19am
Phil
I cant do that to her. I know he was 16... so if you can get his real age you can figure the time frame. I had excerpts from it but nothing complete. Rest assured its true.

11/9, 7:19am

Dave is up to the same shit, and I'm very concerned. He's still lying about his BJJ... whatever you want to call it, because as I understand it he no nothing in BJJ whatsoever other than being related to someone in the sport... a cousin. He's continuing to teach, listing himself as both and Instructor and a "Professor" in BJJ. He's also still lying about having been in the army. And he's doing the usual diversion tactics... alleging conspiracy by his ex-wife and her family and friends, yatta, yatta, yatta.

Phil
11/9, 7:20am

So he us not. Married to skyfeather anymore?
Does he have a gym?

11/9, 7:21am

No. They divorced earlier this year, and on her FB page she intimated it having been an abusive home/relationship to some extent.
I know his real age... I think. He says he's 30. He was born May 27th (according to his FB page), so that would be in 1983....
I'm trying to remember the name of the gym he's working at

Phil
11/9, 7:22am
Phil
Omg...haha
I would so love to talk to her
Get me the gym name and ill blow him up again
Is he going by his real name or dave la...
Your niece needs to RUN

11/9, 7:24am

The gym's name starts with an E... Something like "Explosion" but that's not it. I'm looking for it on google right now. Also, my sister in law called the gym, which is allegedly owned and run by someone else (damn! I can't think of that name either, but I'll find out), and it's HIS voice on the recording, but he says the OTHER GUY'S name in the message.

I know. We're going over to see her today for "an intervention." She is swallowing all of his lies.

Phil
11/9, 7:25am
Phil
I need any and all info on gym...name number location facebook...

11/9, 7:32am

I'll get it for you today when I see (REDACTED). I wish I could get some tangible proof on the child molestation situations, because #1 my niece has a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son and #2 my husband will not be convinced of that part of things without solid proof. I've scoured newspaper records but can't find anything about anything... I know it won't list his name if he was a juvenile. We're ALL convinced of EVERYTHING else. I was shocked. How insane and narcissistic and manipulative can a person be? And the whole religious "thing"... the most favorite cover by all of the world's worsts in my opinion. I actually met Dave in 2001 and my husband had known him a couple of years before that when he had first moved upstate from Long Island. If I had known the thread was going on at the time, I could've saved you some trouble with figuring that part of things out. I just don't get it.

Phil
11/9, 7:33am
Phil
I want to help. Get me info in the gym.

11/9, 7:33am

Thanks. I will as soon as I have it.

Evolution Fight Team NY
95 Owego Street, Cortland, New York 13045
(607) 283-3871
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 6-9:30 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Found the link on Dave's FB page... They've got their own page right here on FB. They just joined FB on 5/12/2013.
Interestingly, Dave is not mentioned in the "About" section... Unless one of those is another of his aliases. It sure looks like his bad typing and grammar though.
"About
Brazilian jiu jitsu,BJJ,MMA,cortland NY,NY, Master Paulo Izaias ,Master Ronaldo Cruz Raspinha
,Master Carlos David Oliveira. Located 93 Owego street Cortland NY
Description
Master Paulo Izaias (Black Belt in brazilian jiu jitsu under Ronaldo Cruz Raspinha) is the head instructor at Evolution Fight Team NY and is a 4 time time champion in Meiaguarda and Copa Sa championships in Fortaleza Brazil. Master Izaias Is the only certified Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black belt in the Cortland area. Evoluiton Fight Team NY is associated with Evolution Fight Team 3rd degree black belt Carlos David Oliveira.
Stop down and try a free class today. Find out why Brazilian jiu jitsu is perfect for Men,Women and children of all ages.

I'll let you know as soon as I find out that name of the supposed owner who is a BB yatta, yatta, yatta.

If you type in Evolution Fight Team NY that's how it's listed in the search section.
This is there website: http://evolutionfightteamny.webs.com

Evolution Fight Team NY
evolutionfightteamny.webs.com
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA in cortland NY. looking for real grappling and MMA your search is OVER!!!

https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionFightTeamNy
Btw, I believe Paolo is Dave's cousin. I'll try to get confirmation on that for you.
11/11/13 2:05 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a little confused. When you say you've had a gym successful for over 3 years, are you referring to Evolution Fight Team NY? I ask because I went on the FB page as well as the website, and I could find no mention of you whatsoever. That gym was entirely Paolo's from what I can tell. ?? Also, what are the names of the 15 different black belts who have verified who you are and your rank?

David Mrbean Dasilvala
12:56pm
David Mrbean Dasilvala
I spent 2&a half hours last night talking with [I edited out my niece's name here, Phil] on the phone. I made the evolution fighting website I put Paul's name on there because he's my cousin and I was trying to help in building name in the United States. evolution fighting is part of the franchise there's over 15 different branches . My master is on my Facebook giba lotus jiu jitsu his real name is Gilberto Carlos Cardoza. he is a 6th degree black belt. you can contact Hermes franca on my facebook we have been friends for over 8 years and train together for most of them . I'm working right now so I don't have time to give you the list but that's two names right there contact hermes is better because he speaks English

David Mrbean Dasilvala
12:59pm
David Mrbean Dasilvala
Hermes the 4th degree black belt in jujitsu and a former world champ

That is even more confusing... It in no way explains why your name is completely absent from mention or affiliation with the gym in any way whatsoever.

David Mrbean Dasilvala
1:38pm
David Mrbean Dasilvala
Because paulo has a different master and affiliation than I do . His academy in Brazil already was linked up . the more evolution gyms the bigger the noterity.
Plus all the rummors alisa caused after we had her arrested I couldn't because of that
I can't talk right now putting up dry wall
11/11/13 2:48 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit, back in.
11/11/13 3:03 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife -

It takes a while but lots of good stuff in it.  it dies out and comes back alive a few times but no idea where the slow pages are. 

It's about to come back alive, I'm thinking. Damn! Phone Post
11/11/13 3:04 PM
dsizzle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like things are starting to get interesting again. I'm certainly not surprised to here that Dave "La" is back at it again. Looking forward to hearing any things else you dig up mmaguy.
dsizzle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like things are starting to get interesting again. I'm certainly not surprised to here that Dave "La" is back at it again. Looking forward to hearing any things else you dig up mmaguy.
krs82
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It never ends with this guy Phone Post
11/11/13 3:05 PM
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ this guy needs to be put down or at least dojo stormed
11/11/13 3:06 PM
uberpinscher
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 3:06 PM
teamquestnorth
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/11/13 3:09 PM
Pinback
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol...this guy is no quitter...that's for sure. Phone Post
11/11/13 3:20 PM
yusul
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the time he spend on building himself was instead used for training, he really would be a black belt right now.
11/11/13 4:13 PM
itswhitty
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/13 4:53 PM
mmaattorney - Epicccccc December 2010 ftw Phone Post 3.0

See my join date?  Evidence of the magnitude of this thread.

EDIT: because I might be a time traveller (or possibly misremembering things, though unlikely).  I could have sworn that this thread is what got me to join, but apparently I did so a few days earlier.

11/11/13 4:48 PM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to be a part of the nieces intervention.

It's hilarious how Lang has banded together with fellow losers. It would be nice to see the NY area bjj community finally stop these guys. Phone Post
11/11/13 4:55 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy everytime this is bumped.

I'd seriously recommend any newcomers to the site sit down make a brew and enjoy a ride better than any book ever written Phone Post
11/11/13 6:14 PM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There has to be someone that can drop in to train at this place?? Phone Post
11/11/13 6:57 PM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoco - There has to be someone that can drop in to train at this place?? Phone Post

There are several Ug'ers that live in the area, but none that were ultimately willing to do anything. I don't blame them, but James Funaro might.

11/11/13 7:10 PM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

11/11/13 9:44 PM
DennisinRio
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 
DennisinRio - 

Just got this on Connection Rio YouTube account posted to the Wallid/David Lang video:

"My girlfriend wants to train with this Dave Lang guy that lives in Cortland and claims to have all these belts. I am so worried for her life. Please help and let me know how real this guy is ,email Philipturkamore@gmail.com. Dave has a gym or rents it or whatever on Owego that is all I know but I am need answers!!" - Phillip Turk Amore

Weird that he signed his name differently than his email has it. "Phillip" and "Philip." He is correct about Owego road though. Did you see the other thread about Lang working in a new gym, Dennis? http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2149703&page=1 It's called "Dave Lang at it Again?" Anyway, in the thread it was revealed that some shitty McDojo guy was letting the fraud, Dave "MexicanJew" Lang, teach kids at the gym. He also has another guy teaching some boxing classes that pretends to be a Golden Gloves winner (he lost the tournament, the only time he ever was in it, in the first round). It's a good read.

Didn't catch the spelling on his name, good spot. I have not seen the other thread but will be putting in some time to read that one too. Unbelieveable Lang is still at it! 

11/11/13 11:30 PM
itswhitty
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/13 11:40 PM
Alumynabjj - On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

Could it just be Dave or a friend doing so under the belief that Hermes won't find out thanks to the whole prison thing?  I assume that's why he found such a sudden affinity for him (aside from birds of a feather flocking together).  IIRC, he started claiming affiliation with Franca within days of his being sentenced.  Seems pretty obvious that his angle was choosing someone high profile yet inaccessible.

How long does Franca have left, anyway?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it might be Franca's real facebook.  I wonder if Dave threw some money toward Franca for his legal defense in exchange for affiliation.  I could see a situation in which Franca was just desperate enough for money (and more worried about his impending prison sentence than his BJJ credibility) that he just accepted Lang's offer of money in exchange for being able to claim affiliation.  Franca's actions show that he's not exactly a moral paragon, and given the nature of his charges it's safe to assume that not many other people were flocking to support a child rapist.

As we know, when kiddie-diddlers are in trouble, they go to place deep within themselves and say a quiet prayer in hope that Lang may hear it...  He's kind of like a Mother Teresa/spiritual leader, but instead of pushing a message of kindness and faith, he just fucks children and lies.  Otherwise very similar though.

11/11/13 11:36 PM
Magic Mago
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj - On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

Isn't he in prison? Phone Post
11/11/13 11:58 PM
itswhitty

Magic Mago - 
Alumynabjj - On their facebook page Hermes Franca left a review. Seriously I shit you not.

Isn't he in prison? Phone Post

From what I can find, in January of 2012 he was sentenced to 42 months in prison.  Even if he gets part of that cut off for good behavior, he should still be in, plus despite searching there's nothing saying he's been released.  His facebook has remained active, so it's obvious that there's someone else running it for him.  I bet it wouldn't be hard for Dave to write Hermes a letter and put $50 on his books and get him to have whoever it is put an endorsement on facebook in exchange.

11/12/13 12:12 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the guy teaching at the school now legit black belt or another fake paulo izias is his name I think?
11/12/13 11:42 AM
mmaguy30

Here is what I suspect... Dave is ALL over trying to get people to friend THAT FB profile for Hermes to get proof of his black belt and gym and master and BJJ...

I had NO clue Hermes could be leaving fb posts and reviews from prison...

I strongly suspect its a fake profile run by dave.
11/12/13 1:06 PM
Edelweiss

mmaguy30 - Here is what I suspect... Dave is ALL over trying to get people to friend THAT FB profile for Hermes to get proof of his black belt and gym and master and BJJ...

I had NO clue Hermes could be leaving fb posts and reviews from prison...

I strongly suspect its a fake profile run by dave.
Yeah. I don't think most prisons allow inmates to use the internet, let alone a sex offender. Someone, possibly Lang or Lang's brother, is running the FB page. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.