UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/28/14 2:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bartatua
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No atomic bomb :(
1/28/14 3:03 PM
Grapple_Tackle
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count2potato - http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/28/jiu-jitsu-fraud-david-lang-kicked-out-of-martial-arts-facility-but-has-he-opened-somewhere-else/

He dropped the new story!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice.... Anyone in touch with a officer in the area to try to have a police investigation opened? Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 3:14 PM
BriggsSeekins
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I talked to a Lt on the force in Cortland last week. He did not think this sounded like any criminal he could pursue but thought it might constitute Business Fraud, which would be a criminal matter for the State Attorney General to look at. The police are very much aware of him at this point and very unsympathetic. While I was explaining the sort of fraudulent claims he was presenting to the officer he said, "Wait, this idiot's never actually been out of Cortland, has he?" Most cops are former military and aren't going to appreciate a one-eyed jack off like Lang stealing actual veteran's stories and passing them off as his own.
1/28/14 3:23 PM
billyball2
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like stuff we already know.

I feel like the the kid in Christmas Story who used his secret decoder right to get the message "drink more Ovaltine"...
1/28/14 3:28 PM
bartatua
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we know what specifically he is claiming for disability?
1/28/14 4:00 PM
billyball2

bartatua - Do we know what specifically he is claiming for disability?

Perhaps being blind in one eye?
1/28/14 4:25 PM
oldbloatedcarcass
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the new article. But can we get more pics another person who happened to grace the cover of your fine magazine? :)

http://policegazette.us/PrintIssue/2012-10-5_Page1.pdf
1/28/14 4:51 PM
DrBoogerLips
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oldbloatedcarcass - Love the new article. But can we get more pics another person who happened to grace the cover of your fine magazine? :)

I think you've just found the atomic bombs everyone's been talking about.
1/28/14 5:20 PM
billyball2

mmaguy30 - Disappointed no atomic bomb... but I have no problem letting you all know a bit more about it.

I will choose my words carefully, so as no to harm anyone other than dave...

For 3 years now we have made the allegation that Dave had once been charged with child molestation/sexual assault.

I will say no more than this... a victim has come forward and was offering testimony and proof. Judging from how things are going, they may be reconsidering coming forward and going public, maybe not, but I do know certain stuff has been brought to light that is going to soon give us tangible verifiable proof, the kind of proof that is going to make people see just what he really is...

there are MULTIPLE victims, and their privacy is at stake. It very difficult to expose him without destroying other lives. I may seriously drop this entire angle if I cant figure a way to prove it all and expose his acts without hurting the MANY people he has abused more than has already happened...

The atom bomb is still being put together, we are just not willing to have any collateral damage.... so we need to make it a surgical tactical nuke rather than a globe killer.

That new article is fucking priceless... I LOVE that his mother, who is definitely part of this whole fraud and con is now named... I encourage everyone to share that on FB over and over... get this thing and the first article viral.

Yeah, if the atomic bomb is related to the molestation thing then I think it's best to leave that one alone.

As it is there's probably lots of talk around town about Lang's douchebaggery and it's likely already been heard by the victims. Lang will deny, deny, deny, so dragging the victims out will serve no useful purpose IMO.

1/28/14 5:21 PM
billyball2

DrBoogerLips - 
oldbloatedcarcass - Love the new article. But can we get more pics another person who happened to grace the cover of your fine magazine? :)

Two MOAB's on the cover indeed...
1/28/14 5:34 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Disappointed no atomic bomb... but I have no problem letting you all know a bit more about it.

I will choose my words carefully, so as no to harm anyone other than dave...

For 3 years now we have made the allegation that Dave had once been charged with child molestation/sexual assault.

I will say no more than this... a victim has come forward and was offering testimony and proof. Judging from how things are going, they may be reconsidering coming forward and going public, maybe not, but I do know certain stuff has been brought to light that is going to soon give us tangible verifiable proof, the kind of proof that is going to make people see just what he really is...

there are MULTIPLE victims, and their privacy is at stake. It very difficult to expose him without destroying other lives. I may seriously drop this entire angle if I cant figure a way to prove it all and expose his acts without hurting the MANY people he has abused more than has already happened...

The atom bomb is still being put together, we are just not willing to have any collateral damage.... so we need to make it a surgical tactical nuke rather than a globe killer.

That new article is fucking priceless... I LOVE that his mother, who is definitely part of this whole fraud and con is now named... I encourage everyone to share that on FB over and over... get this thing and the first article viral.

I wonder what the statute of limitations are for molestation.

Also, have you seen this guy mmaguy? A convicted sex offender and black belt claimer..

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2279687/New-fake-black-beltClaimed-BB-from-Ricardo-Gurgel/?&page=1
1/28/14 5:37 PM
DrBoogerLips
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billyball2 - 
DrBoogerLips - 

Two MOAB's on the cover indeed...

I think this is the birth of a sister thread called "Possible Fake Boobs". I got dibs on the Lead Investigator position. You can never be too sure so be patient with me. This might take a lot of investigating.

MMAGUY and Briggs need a break. They can sit this one out.

1/28/14 5:41 PM
BriggsSeekins
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have 100% confirmation that the worst things alledged about Lang on this thread are true, as does MMAGuy. 

That line about the Christmas Story is classic. Sorry to disappoint. Actually, I've been pretty steadily sharing any new information I get here, since MMAGuy and many others have done so much heavy lifting already on this thread. The primary purpose of the news articles, aside from being entertaining and hopefully someday giving me a book and movie deal, is that they establish a source on this fraud that can't be dismissed as "some thread on the internet."  

Lang worked from the time the first place closed in Ithaca at the end of 2010 to the end of last year scheming to set up a fraud that looked pretty credible at a glance. It was destroyed in a week. This is being read all over his hometwon and I've got about two or three degrees of separation at most on FB with pretty much everybody that is into MMA or BJJ in my entire part of the state. 

There are definately a lot more shoes waiting to drop on Lang at this point. He's going to be living the rest of his life with them hanging over him

Honestly, as a phony, horseshit Christian I can't believe he hasn't thrown in the towel and issued some teary apology in a church by now. 

1/28/14 6:14 PM
BriggsSeekins

You bet. I got a nice one of Lang and his mom at a birthday party. 

1/28/14 6:15 PM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Briggs excellent work when all parts of the article are complete it is our duty to share via any social media we can with as many BJJ and MMA gyms as possible not only to expose one eyed Dave but to discourage and further Mickey Mouse schools opening up

Again great work guys from all involved Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 6:17 PM
BriggsSeekins

Oh, that shit about the Mother believing they are Brazilian now is true. I need to remember to get that back into the next update. 

1/28/14 6:32 PM
BriggsSeekins

1/28/14 6:33 PM
BriggsSeekins

I'm going to have to figure out how to post pictures and also how to get all the great shots I have Online without posting them to my own FB. 

1/28/14 6:43 PM
Edelweiss
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, Briggs. Have you tried to call Lang (or whatever) to get a statement for your articles? It seems like that is the missing piece of them.

I know he's a coward and elusive, but it would be awesome if you could talk to him on record. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 6:52 PM
Mr Bungle

Dave's FB page is still up, and about 5 hours ago, he posted two new pictures with the caption: "Cant wait to see you fight ! Great rolling — with Leandro Ayres."

You click on Leandro Ayres FB page and you see more of those pictures where everyone is in Dave's gym (IS that Dave's "gym"?) and I'm almost certain that in the very least, that's Dave taking the picture. If you find the right pic, you can see a reflection of what seems to be Dave's receding hair line. I'm almost positive that's Dave taking the pics, even if that's not his gym.

https://www.facebook.com/mrbeanlang?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.co/leandro.ayres.7?viewer_id=100000744548627
1/28/14 7:05 PM
Mr Bungle

BriggsSeekins - 

I'm going to have to figure out how to post pictures and also how to get all the great shots I have Online without posting them to my own FB. 

At the very least, post them on the Police Gazette FB page. Preferably on the same link as the second story. The one where Dave just responded. That will really burn his ass.
1/28/14 7:06 PM
BriggsSeekins

1/28/14 7:10 PM
BriggsSeekins

Edited: 01/28/14 7:11 PM

1/28/14 7:50 PM
Caladan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! The pic of his goofy ass really tied the first article together. Another picture of him in the second article would look great.
1/28/14 8:37 PM
BriggsSeekins

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202890317530165&set=a.10200763797408491.1073741825.1569210716&type=1&theater

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.